/uni/ thread

/uni/ thread

Disassociating during discussion group edition

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 38K)

I try to connect with people but literally anything they I don't find interesting. The fuck is wrong with me? So far uni is trash for me

>tfw sexual urges for my qt professor grow with every lecture

Attached: 1537922334860.png (436x425, 84K)

>okay class it's time to form your own groups for this assignment

Attached: 1441401182682.gif (270x175, 1.78M)

I've never had male friends. I want to make some at uni. how do i do that?

uhmmm consider like being yourself sis

Attached: 1562594521965.png (599x553, 210K)

>made like 2 friends in week one
>week three and i already wanna drop them so i can just hide away from everyone
>probably gonna fail communications b/c i don't like talking and group projects which is majority of our work
>already skipped stats and complexity science once
>fundamentals of computing is the only class at this point i respect
at least i have a job at the commons

that hasn't worked before, why would it work now sis

mkay sweetiehunnypotpie lemme break it down for ya

you're too quirky and kool for the other boys mkay just roll with it your perfect darling just the way you are!!! i just know your gonna be fine :))))

Attached: 1501438314148.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Do you have a job offer lining up yet

I have a test tomorrow then an exam on monday. Just kill me.
I'll be your friend.

Anyone else ready for the weather to cool down? Today was a great start, I'm praying that we'll be in official Autumn conditions by next week. This is easily the comfiest time of year.

Attached: UD wojak5.png (796x1060, 473K)

When will this fucking hell end, I hate this place and am spending thousands just to get a chance at a decent job years from now

Fuck this hellworld

>meanwhile in Finland
I miss summer already,

Attached: Capture.png (626x364, 15K)

>dorm roommate doesn't mute his phone
>endless messages throughout the night
>muster the courage to tell him about it
>he's apologetic and nice, says that if he forgets to mute I can just do it, code is 1234
>3AM
>incoming messages
>he's snoring
>phone UI shows the beginning of the last message received without even unlocking the phone
>"so about your roommate situation I was thin..."
>I'm curious so I look at the message, then scroll a bit back to get context
>his girlfriend told him she thinks her roommate is kinda hot, and was kind of hoping he'll be ok with her experiment with girls~
>he tells her he thinks his roommate is kinda hot, and he's ok with her experimenting if she's ok with his
>they both agree
>since then he tells her about the sexual tension in the room with me, especially how he can't stop staring when I take off my clothes around him
rented my own place out of campus

>Live an hour off campus
>Too lazy to go lecture
>Roommate smoking weed and stinking up the hallway
>Mfw I pay 800 fo a shitty room thats not even close to campus

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 59K)

do you mean it user? also why are you dreading the tests

>do you mean it user?
Yeah sure. Email me if you want [email protected]
>also why are you dreading the tests
It's a hard subject and I'm not yet ready, so I'm going to have to be busy for the next few days.

I had a good laugh reading this.

top fucking kek/10.

I have my doubts on the credibility of this story.

Attached: Hmm.png (900x900, 17K)

>tfw all of the shit I would actually be interested in doing a full time career with a degree in either hire nobody like forestry and ecology/geology, are illegal, or pay in peanuts
Literally what is the point of even bothering there then, why should I go into something I hate just to get this many shekels when I can do shit I actually want to do and still be able to live with a little less shekels, without having to pay any debt? I am open to getting certs and shit but there are few things I can find the will of persuing a degree for. Maybe I am being young and stupid, but I already know I am not going to be the next Tesla or Einstein and that I will thankfully be forgotten once I die as have damn near everyone that has ever lived, so meme shit like making my name in history never exactly resonated with me.

Attached: 022CE3FE-484E-4B1D-AFE1-C1731C095852.jpg (710x359, 47K)