Asian males the most unattractive ever?

Are Asian males unattractive? As I an Asian male, feel like us gook men have the short end of the stick. Our gook female counterparts in the west seem to date the aryan chads than us. If we try to do the same with the Aryan women, it just doesn't work. Aryan women prefer Aryan men or worse....the hard R. Even then, other races see us as inferior small dicks and only big brain with big salaries. Some of us at least. Why do us gook men find ourselves to be unlovable? Are we just not good enough m8s?

Attached: 1565917334519.jpg (3149x3760, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1J9NQul1M
youtu.be/ZZqkKtybP3E?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a homo and I find asian men attractive in general. You could just date aryan men too lol. But in all seriousness, just go to an asian country if you want an asian woman. I'm just assuming you're american, correct me if i'm wrong. But if you have a different culture and personality than the local population, you'll stand out more among other asians

Nah, m8. I'm hardcore straight as an arrow. I'd be interested in dating the aryan women for a time in this glorious country known as the states. Though, I shall not commit miscegenation with the pure aryans. Racemixing is not base, man. I'd probably date Asian women in the Asian countries like you said. It be also to be respectful to the Aryans to not racemix with their women. Lastly, I'm American but I do intend to touch upon my roots.

You have nice skin, high cheekbones, cool eyes, look like anime characters, have cool hair, you look better blond than most white people, you can pull off nice clothes and style better than white guys, people assume you know kung fu, and you can always kpopmax and fuck koreaboo white girls.

Attached: F7E1385C-3CCE-4023-BDC4-EF3DD9E1F38B.gif (268x370, 1.77M)

yeah I was joking about that first part lol. But I do recommend you find a nice girl in another country

Penisu. Absolute Sugoi. Thanks man, though I respect the white chads even if they steal our women.

Yeah. I probably should. Western women have become degenerate.

Attached: 1566486414519.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

shes still cute either way in my opinion

Bruh get some fucking standarts Jesus Christ

If I find beauty in a person many people deem ugly, i'm told to get standards. If I reject those same people, i'm told i'm picky. Sure, her teeth aren't perfect, a lot of people's teeth aren't. But I like the way her face looks when she smiles, its nice to see happy people.

Short answer: yes

Your only hope of getting an above average white girl is being lean and tall with a kpop worthy face.

mulattos are the most attractive race but sfcels will keep coping

>be respectful to the aryans to not racemix with their women

Why are you talking like we own our women? if a woman wants to date a black guy or asian guy, us white people have literally no say in it

don't tell him that, he's being respectful. I wish more people were like him, homogeneous societies function better.

Well OP.
When I was small girl I always dreamed of marrying a chinese husbando. Mostly, because I was hapa and I wanted to connect to something. Since whites hated me. Later got it on with white. So yeah. It was more like happenstance. In my opinion asian males got best looks but they tend to be short.

No whites are the most unattractive. They smell too.

what? so u think we should just not allow our daughters to date asian men since we believe our society is better as all white?

Time to work out

Attached: 1562631783927.jpg (1080x1082, 229K)

Posted my pic here before, but whatever.

6'2" Pure mongoloid blooded man with cro-magnon face reporting in. I have to chase HARD to get any attention from women. Yes, asian men have it the worst. It's public knowledge and always has been. 5'8" white guys with mouth-breathing chins out-compete me on the daily.

Attached: T8BHP5E.jpg (480x640, 29K)

The Asian girls that go for white guys are roasties anyway. Try careermaxxing with a Latina.

basically. I've never met a happy happa. Not that I dislike asians, I just think it's better to be separate.

Someone should unironically mail that image to the Chinese President.

ur probably a sperg LOL

you have an attractive masculine face. But i'm a dude so my opinion isn't really of use

Sound like hitler desu

I think he's got the blood of genghis khan. Very honorary. I hope this man will find himself a honorary aryan waifu.

Can you dress up as Genghis Khan and pretend to rape me?

brown boys arguably have it the hardest bruh. i literally see indian girls on social media lusting after kpop cock that shit hurt. no female you meet will ever say they find indians attractive. and if they do, they'll bring up the names of lightskinned actors that look more anglo than anglo people.

How do you even kpopmax? Just die your hair, pierce your ear, wear gay streetwear and sound girly? Are you speaking as an Asian or are you talking out your ass?

This. They are usually ugly dark and basic too. I think Asian women give up on Asian guys because Asian guys actually have standards. Whereas white guys will fuck anything. Its the laziest and easiest route for AW.

doesn't mean i'm wrong. societies function better when people share common traits. having a common language, culture, customs, and race. this goes for any group of people. I don't hate other races, I would just prefer separation. which does honestly feel like a sacrifice because I find all kinds of women attractive. but mixed people have many problems so it's better not to create them.

Never understood why asians have it that bad, honestly I think they rank above spics and blacks but obviously the small size is a big nono in the eyes of the degenerate western woman. The asians I've met all seemed like cool guys. But im just a straight white dude. Stay strong

Start dressing like a Khan and hit up girls atop your steed asking if they want to join your harem.

Attached: Genghis-Kahn-re-enactment-celebration-42-21867627.jpg (320x480, 42K)

Ahh, I feel bad for your....Scat people. Tell your women of the scat nation to scatsat their own people instead of browning the Aryans or the Honorary Aryans. Asians for Asia, Europe for Europeans, and....Scat for the ScatSat

Work out, stand up straight, wear insoles, get some hypebeast sneakers, some nice clothes, take care of your skin, yeah maybe get an earring or some shit, get a Cool Asian hairstyle instead of that flat against your head style. Dont act girly though.

based. separate but equal is epic redpill unironically

Blue birds for the blue birds; red birds for the red birds.

When it comes to male standards highest to lowest:

Asian men>>>>>>>white men>Hispanic men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>>>black men

I dont usually go for Asian guys but when they are those mean looking well built tall ones. Hnnng.

The problem is that Asian women won't date us and start assuming the tastes of white western women as soon as they enter the West. We wouldn't have it so bad if our own women weren't so traitorous. I curse my parents for immigrating to the West. It is a land of degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll1J9NQul1M

This is why the white girls you see with Asian guys are usually top tier. Asians also notice a lot more details about people faces because Asians are a homogenous people and therefore the small nuances between Asian faces take more attention to spot.

I agree with you, men of all races have better lives when their women aren't scandalous race mixers. Life in general improves.

The shame of it all. Asian men for the rising sun!

Attached: 1566485521583.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>This is why the white girls you see with Asian guys are usually top tier
It's statistically insignificant. For every AMWF couple are 10 WMAF couples. Who cares if one of us lands a Stacy, when the other 9 are virgins? Those odds suck. Even ugly ass Asian chicks have the gall to say they only date white guys.

youtu.be/ZZqkKtybP3E?t=42

>I agree with you, men of all races have better lives when their women aren't scandalous race mixers.

If only men could put interracial cummies aside and patrol our thots.

Bros before hoes is a nice idea, but that will never happen because of cumbrain coomers and their creepy racemixing fetishes. BLACK, BLEACHED, RICED, etc. are all degenerate.

Take the black pill, absolute no yamete.

Attached: 523945092.jpg (480x360, 17K)

agreed, it is a land of degeneracy. Am from 2nd world so the situation is not that bad society wise, plan on going far-east. Atleast the graphs I've seen say that those asian women who stay in their homecountry mostly prefer Asian men (After white but graph wise white leads in every ethnicity iirc) so there is some hope depending where you are from.

No, it just depends where you are and what kind of people are around you, unironically.

It's all tiresome. The same old status quo. Even the most conservative aryans are turned to degenerative vegetables and thots.

Attached: 1566493075160.jpg (680x383, 47K)

It's funny because these are the same subset of Asian women who shame Asian guys for dating out. I know because it happens to me. I was shot down by a lot of Asian girls, so I started dating latinas and cute white girls instead. If they didn't want me, then why do they expect me to stick around?

Shit-brown colored birds for the other shit-brown colored birds.

Supreme scat race of the scatsat nation!

Attached: df27f4b9df2267f6419bbe8d00949b17436f4a58639a32368fc70bb4675e0c77.jpg (620x412, 39K)

Don't forget SPICED/TACOED (Mestizos/Latinos/Hispanics/Mexicans), (mud)SLIMED (Arabs/Middle Eastern Mudslimes), CURRIED (Dotted Indians), and BROWNED (other meme (((nonwhites))), and brown shitskin "people" in general).

checked
Kek.
Orgy

Checked and kek'ed

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Act like a girl or a gay "man" or even a lesbian n' crap.

I think pajeets have it worse.
Asians male can look good with plastic surgery. They have a more effeminate look but they still look good.
Pajeets and niggers are garbage tier.

Pajeets could bleach their skin and they would look like Slavs.