What keeps you from killing yourself?

what keeps you from killing yourself?
for me, it's curiosity of what crazy shit tomorrow might bring

Attached: attention.jpg (400x433, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The devastation that the act would leave behind.

>what keeps you from killing yourself?
My 9 inch pp.

Attached: 1566475733055.png (407x654, 318K)

origaba

Attached: 1565657817108.jpg (640x740, 59K)

There is a lot of the world I want to see. When Im out camping, hiking, riding or whatever my mind just goes blank and Im content.

im going to smash your head in with a rock

Because I'd need the method to fulfill 3 things:
>I have to be able to abort the suicide at any time
>if the suicide fails, I don't get harmed in a major way (like spinal injury, neurological damage etc.)
>it has to involve very little pain or only cutting pain (which I kinda like)

I never understood that argument desu. Surely if you're dead you wouldn't experience the guilt anymore, right? At most in the exact instance you're killing yourself in, but that's not really long.

I don't have a gun and I need to kill myself with a gun

>muslim so killing myself just leads to hellfire
>my family would be devestated
>my ghost wouldn't be able to see what goes on after i'm dead

>my ghost wouldn't be able to see what goes on after i'm dead
This concern is so real. Whenever I imagine killing myself, it involves a long part of what happens after I'm dead. All the people that'll see my dead body, what things have to be organized and what people will say etc.. But I obviously will never experience those things when I actually commit suicide, so I can't take those thoughts into account when deciding whether to kill myself or not.
Always makes me feel like I'm not actually suicidal but just some anxty guy craving attention really bad who would probably like it failing even more because then he could have all eyes of people close to him for a few days.

My dogs. I love those puppers to bits.

Attached: 1518926334515.png (834x1256, 73K)

My reason is because I feel bad for the poor bastard who would have to do the autopsy and the people who would have to carry my ugly body from wherever I roped.

so maybe just kys in the woods or something so no one would find you?

Thanks but then I'll feel bad for whatever animal or fungus who has to eat my disgusting rotten body in the woods.

food is food for nature. p much only humans have sympathy for other things.

There's so much I have yet to experience. I've not existed for billions of years and I figure what's the rush to go back to doing that.

Attached: 1568088179440.png (1600x1101, 1.81M)

I think it's that I have hope that things could be better. That said, I'm not attached to life. I wouldn't necessarily make a major effort to save my own life.

Your violent, kneejerk reaction fucking sent my sides into orbit, user.

Be happy for horsecock-user.

Life is an adventure. We Will see big shit happening within a lifetime, bad or good shit about to happen

Nah nigga, you've always existed. You're always existing at every point of time.

I know what you mean, though. Life can be pretty miserable, but it's cool being along for the ride.

Imagine the technological advances someone born in 1900 saw in their lifetime.

This is how I feel about today. Imagine what you Will experience if you live like 50-60 years longer

Cont.

And you Will probably live longer because of modern healthcare. If people lived past 100 in the old days, imagine what we can in the not so distant future

I am in hell so there is simply no escape. It is my destiny to live this out also laziness.

glad i made you laugh friend
also no

Don't wanna put my family and friends through grief.

ranking up on private trackers
im on ptp and now im trying to get on btn

My mom. And my dog. My mom said she would rope herself if I did, and I don't want that happening to her.

Attached: Teddy Pepe.jpg (885x960, 104K)

That's a nice image. Thanks user, i wonder where that is

My bird, my brother, my dreams and an inability get prescription sleeping pills without looking suss.

i haven't found a girl willing to take money to kill me yet

Attached: 1568029178989.jpg (329x417, 13K)

No gun
someone please give me a gun :(

Attached: 1565695961690.png (415x464, 18K)

Being able to see humans go to Mars would be pretty cool

britbong ? orignalio

I want to know so much about life itself before moving on. For all we know we might be stuck in an endless dream in the afterlife so might as well acquire the knowledge of how things work. Also parents are still alive.

My mom, she'd be devastated. She's done so much for me, I just can't do that to her. But goddamn depression is a bitch.

Attached: 1544002156759.png (500x329, 222K)

you're going to die of old age before that happens
because it never will, stop believing things that paid actors and liars tell you

New chapter of a monthly manga I'm reading is out next week.
Also pic related

Attached: 20130912-schopenhauersuicidehotline.jpg (450x297, 28K)

No, not him
Also I live in NYC, so it's impossible for me to get a gun. Fuck this city

Attached: 1565326318414.jpg (201x250, 11K)

shut the fuck up you retarded inbred faggot

For the same reason I don't let myself enjoy my life, because I'm afraid to and don't see the point. Plus I want to mean something, I'll never see what I mean to people if I die. And if the afterlife allows that some how, it will just make me feel terrible.

I guess it is just a survival instinct when I tired to do it my body would not physically let me carry it out. I dont feel guilty for the fallout for my family. I do not care to see what happens next in this shit world. Every day I feel more dead inside but for some reason I have this fucking survival instinct that will not allow me to do it.

Attached: 3D823AB6-1252-4A70-A353-3EFF02D3522F.png (670x503, 339K)

I have dreams of becoming an animation filmmaker. So I spend my time writing and having fun in my imagination. If climate change starts killing the world though I'll probably swallow a fentanyl pill

jealousy is such an ugly colour

talk to niggers (stay with me), and buy one illegally like they do

im scared, of the unkown.

Just hope.

for? originally asking

How does it feel knowing that you gave him the reaction that he wanted?

weed, junk food, the internet, and curiosity of the world to come. I was clearly destined to stay a loser. As such I am just going to enjoy the little things until I die, and observe the ever changing society from a distance.

Attached: 1546649442613.png (653x490, 290K)

Cowardice. I should've done it years ago.

How much do they cost?bro

Attached: 1565005418042.jpg (960x930, 148K)

Purely the fear of botching the suicide or feeling extreme agony even if only for a split second to minutes. I just want to die in my sleep.

going to buy a gun seems complicated and causes me too much social anxiety. I'm currently working on getting Jow Forums, dressing better, getting a haircut, and clearing my acne so I feel confident enough to go buy a gun to kill myself with

Attached: 1568855460730.png (815x611, 672K)

Idk but I feel like Im really close to suicide. I dont think I will survive this winter

>what keeps you from killing yourself?
>for me, it's curiosity of what crazy shit tomorrow might bring
Same as you, and i'll die at some point anyway, so there's no need to rush things.

This hits me right in the feels. I also feel like an observer rather than a participant in life. Like watching a tv. But problem is that I cannot afford it anymore so I cannot deal with lifes problems so I must kill myself soon

I CAN STILL DO SO MUCH MORE IF I DONT KILL MYSELF! SO MUCH MORE. UNTIL THAT DAY ARRIVES

I had already made preparations to stop participating and supporting this joke i called society. just waiting for winter to set in to adapt to it
With the experience of being homeless for 4 months, despite it being hell, i truly felt what freedom was like.
I already spent too much on equipment, spent too much time preparing and studying to the point that suicide is out of the question.

Attached: 1560893412273.jpg (2048x1395, 324K)

Hope that things will get better, but little by little, day by day, that hope dwindles away. Eventually all hope will run out.

I want to worship user's cock

Attached: __miriel_fire_emblem_and_fire_emblem_kakusei_drawn_by_shougayaki_kabayaki_3__04997b8fb8d6bfe14c98df2 (578x717, 93K)

If you are considering seriously suicide, then I would recommend using the method of jumping instead for three very important reasons:

1. You will die immediately.
2. You will feel no pain whatsoever.
3. You will have a 0% chance of failure.

That is, if you jump from a sufficiently high place with a hard landing.

If you live in North America, I recommend going to the Royal Gorge Bridge: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Gorge_Bridge

If you live in Europe, I recommend going to Preikestolen: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preikestolen

At either location there is a 250+ meter long fall with a hard landing. All of the conditions 1, 2, and 3 will be fulfilled. You will die immediately, pain-free, and with 100% certainty upon hitting the ground. Landing will be like pressing the metaphorical button, and then you will just be dead.

All you have to do is buy a plane ticket to get there. If you are worried that the survival instinct might prevent you from making the jump, just bring a lot of booze and anti-anxiety medication. If you do not want others to see you do it, just wait at that location and do it at night.

As for your first requirement, the suicide can be aborted at any time before you start falling without any negative consequences whatsoever, at least at Preikestolen. There you can even stand on the edge and look down and no one will suspect a thing. Of course, once you start falling it is over, and it will take roughly 7 seconds or so. During that time, you can obviously not abort the suicide any longer, but there is also no chance of failure.

Attached: pulpit_1.jpg (450x834, 168K)

Cant let trump supporting white boys win . As they are truly awful people .