To the absolute motherfucking faggot that made this thread 4 days ago

To the absolute motherfucking faggot that made this thread 4 days ago.
Congratulations, this picture gave me a midlife crisis and I ended up going on /lgbt/ and now I'm strongly questioning my gender.

God dammit kill yourself faggot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY??!?!?!

Attached: 1568466801629.jpg (916x846, 52K)

I saw OP's thread on /lgbt/ earlier, story checks out

below average iq detected

God dammit gir- I mean, bros, help me....

Attached: halp.png (600x572, 94K)

if there was a magic button that you can press to instantly become female im sure 90% of r9k would press it
but going trough this shit just to become a degenerate is never worth it user
maybe in another life we get reincarnated as stacies that get fucked every night of the week by absolute chads
but being a tranny degenerate is never the right option unless you want to ruin your already shitty robot life

I wouldn't hit that button. Why the fuck would anyone want to become a completely inferior being? Just to get fucked? Is that all?

You're a gullible and easily-influenced retard if a picture of an anime girl made you question your identity. You will never be an anime girl, always a man.

think of the advantages you get in the society
also you dont have to get fucked if you dont want it but still you are respected and desired in the society

woah
extremely low quality thread

the trannies are losing creativity

>if there was a magic button that you can press to instantly become female im sure 90% of r9k would press it
You are projecting hard

Don't worry OP, I made that thread because I had a similar problem.
Even if I end up as an androgynous guy with gyno, still better than being full on male.

Attached: 1524534791976.png (565x541, 157K)

boy it sure is great that people are fleeing this gender like a burning fucking building

It's like people flooding in through Mexico, if they think they can get even a slightly better life by being a tranny, why not do it?

Imagine thinking you would ever actually look like that. The statistics dont lie OP. 40% chance you kys, 70% chance you regret it. 100% chance you look disgusting by 35.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568736590586.jpg (720x490, 35K)

lmao at these burning faggots. why would you even want to leave the collapsing tenement? you'll still be on fire lol

do you see the error in the shit you are doing
do you understand why it doesn't work

Don't worry OP, I had the same autistic questioning phase last year. Grow your hair and start crossdressing occasionally, it's all you will ever need to do.

And stop reading about it and watching pictures of qt traps. Everyone who's ugly whish to be someone pretty, there's nothing unusual about it.

>I had a similar problem.
What's your problem?

mine is super complex...

You're not a lady. Your gender is a man because you've got a dick n balls.

HOWEVER it seems you have AGP which is whatever, just don't project your fetish on others

I want to be feminine, don't believe I can ever pass as female, identify as trans, but don't mind being androgynous.
How is yours complex?

>40% chance you kys,
You should stop being so impressionable user.

honestly im super confused and have to sleep, if you add me on discord we can talk later about it desu
nrf2_activator#1887

"midlife crisis"? Meaning you're in your 30s or 40s and just now questioning your gender? Most of the benefits of womanhood come during youth. Best to ride the rest out as a man.

this

I'm Marine on discord.

Attached: 1567638759030.jpg (517x567, 44K)

>maybe in another life we get reincarnated as stacies that get fucked every night of the week by absolute chads
>but being a tranny degenerate
What kind of hypocrite are you?
A Stacy that get fucked every night by Chads is as degenerate as a tranny.
Wanting to be a degenerate hedonist, slave to his Lust is as degenerate as what the trannies are doing.
The only difference being you're not delusional and mentally ill.
Repent, repent for your soul, o foolish user.

Most if not all of this board are failures at life and lack the will to better themselves, it's not hard to understand why they'd rather turn the difficulty setting down given the chance.

I've been through this phase a year ago. same shit user. now i just have long hair and may dress as a female occasionally. but i don't advise taking pills or chopping off your dick or whatever. this may literally ruin your life, don't fuck up.

living the life full of desires sounds quite nice to me
the only thing i ever wanted is for someone to compliment me for anything that i've ever achieved/i am born with
it is quite depressing that i have to approach someone to get some shit brewing and i imagine the stacy life to be the polar opposite of this
people do not feel any disgust towards me, they do not feel anything which eats at me slowly inside

>if there was a magic button that you can press to instantly become female im sure 90% of r9k would press it
L M A O
take your pills, alice

>tranny
>turning the difficulty down
Tranny is like European Extreme mode on MGS3.

The magic button in his hypothetical isn't the tranny button, it's the cisgendered female button.

this
t. the guy who made the reply

It was in reference to this post Also one of the strangest things is how some trannies identify as "transgender" instead of just "female"

I'm a tranny who identifies as transgender.
I'm never going to be a woman, period. I'm male. I would like to be feminine, but the best I can do is be as a feminine male as possible. If I'm lucky people will think I'm just an ugly woman, but I'll still be biologically male.
Why would I identify as a woman, or female when I'm a male? If I identify as a man, or male though, that defeats my efforts. Saying I'm trans gets the point across (in the situations where I'd be honest and not trying to pass).

Attached: 493c39afaa99559bf45b849b464b75d5bf8d637e01ebd9db94a4571788b98932.png (550x563, 151K)

There's nothing bad in having to figure yourself out. But maybe you should reconsider the use of "faggot" from now on

Attached: 1545898104221.jpg (600x750, 79K)

>living the life full of desires sounds quite nice to me
Just fulfilling your primal needs and satiate your greed, lust, sloth and gluttony will make you become lower than an animal on the long term. Think about why you want it deeply and if there isn't a better and certain way to achieve what you truly seek.
>the only thing i ever wanted is for someone to compliment me for anything that i've ever achieved/i am born with
What have you achieve that deserves compliments?
As for things you are born with, you shall neither be ashamed nor proud of it. As it is purely a matter of good fortune and is completely dependent on the circumstances.
Think, if you want to be admired, think about what you would admire in someone and strive for it.
Do not just pray to find happiness another time, work for it.

As the days go by, the shittier the bait gets.

>just because you're trans you have to start being a whiny SJW
lol nah

Nigga men are more desired and respected by society. What are you on? The only reason women are desired is cause guys are horny and want to fuck anything attractive. Think about it, we could dress how we want without being labeled sluts and all that stuff, we have more authority in society, whether it be in jobs, professional sports and so on. Unironically being a guy is one of the only good things that life has given me, dont see why people here want to be a woman. Youre just downgrading. As for the button question, nah theres no way 90% of people here would press that. Like another user said, youre projecting hard.

Alright, I understand the gist of it, but it's still painfully dishonest and makes me feel pity for you. You know you're not a girl but identify as a transgender instead which is like referring to yourself as the personification of mental illness. When you're "not trying to pass" does that mean you're acting like a male instead of acting like a mental illness?

Attached: 1545042780019.jpg (876x715, 92K)

I'm not trying to pass because I started HRT at 28, and I'm like 6 feet tall. If I could pass and live as a woman I'd do it 100%. If vagina implants became a real thing I'd want that too.
I want to be a woman, but I was born male. I don't have control over everything, I only get to work with what I have.
It's not dishonest. It's more dishonest to pretend being trans is "being a woman in a man's body" or vice versa. Gender is the label we use to classify people, and naturally it's closely tied to our biological sex.
Protip: Women used to haul camp, and had more raw strength than men. Men were strong but lean, and were built for the endurance and dexterity of the hunt. Women were built to gather firewood, setup camp, forage food, and prepare the game to eat. There's no biological basis for women to be cute, and men to be body builders, that's just western views.
Pic related.

Attached: 2019.09.18_17-59-48.png (792x716, 600K)

>There's no biological basis for women to be cute, and men to be body builders
Not him, but I highly doubt that.
Most of gender roles are instinctual and a byproduct of tens of thousands of years of evolution.
Claiming they are a social construct destroys femininity.

>Not him, but I highly doubt that.
The strongest man will be stronger than the strongest woman, but this woman is going to be stronger than most men alive.
You build strength from what you do. If you lift heavy shit all day every day to survive, it doesn't matter if you're a woman or a man, you're going to become strong.
>Most of gender roles are instinctual and a byproduct of tens of thousands of years of evolution.
When civilization popped up around 6000 years ago, women were literally sold. The man was expected to provide a dowery to the father. It was a financial transaction. In early civilization the woman was still a work horse and sex slave. Women were likely the original farmers, and their position as the housekeeper ornament didn't pop up until thousands of years later.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)