How do you deal with social anxiety?

How do you deal with social anxiety?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Have you tried just getting over it and not being such a pussy?

The answer is to not try and be nice or pleasant around people. Be content with your inability to be social and honestly tell people when they ask "why are you so quiet/why don't you talk more?" that you simply don't want to talk to them. Everyone will just think you're an asshole instead which is fine because it gets people to stay away from you

stop giving a fuck. no one cares about how you act as much as you do

Benzos. You wouldn't believe how much it helps until you try them

I mostly cited my own anxiety but once I started working full time it came back.

cringe
yep

I deal with it by rarely leaving the house, and getting fucked up when I do go to a social function. Social anxiety is pretty much a given for robots, especially if you are NEET.

the only way to deal with it without using benzos is to figure out a way to stop worrying about what others think. people are judging you constantly, don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise. how you figure that out is up to you.

im pretty sure normies deal with this by convincing themselves that they are superior to everyone when they interact with them. they're always one upping each other. instead of worrying about what the other person is thinking, normies just find a way to be better than someone else. thats how they deal with it. if they didnt have that they would probably have a breakdown every time they interacted with someone

you don't, you just learn to cope with it
like others said, you just get over it...
eventually you will learn to recognize your irrational thoughts and how a normal rational person would act, then you build up the courage or discipline to just do the normal rational thing

like in school when people had to do presentations, who got more attention? the nervous blushing stuttering crying retard, or the person that just went through their presentation like a normal person? obviously the first person gained more attention, simply do not be that person
that is how I got over it, just thought things more logically and did whatever would garner the least amount of attention from people, freaking out in public will only bring more attention

Mine stems from an incredibly low self-esteem, I don't want to be seen. So I had to focus on building self confidence. I worked out, dressed nicely, and was polite and quiet enough that I didn't draw attention to myself.
Eventually I got used to new environments, and became more comfortable with being outside and around strangers. I hate my voice so try not to speak unless I have something to say. I'm fully aware that I'm not hideous, nor is my voice actually bad, but I still feel this way and have to reassure myself that it's fine. I tell myself others feel similarly, and everybody seems surprised to find out I have anxiety like this.
It just becomes self control, you have to do things that make you uncomfortable and gradually you build a tolerance. It sucks, you'll spend your mornings before work puking and pissing until you leave, but you'll be fine eventually.

Tried every which way. Therapy, meds, self meds, living in another country... nothing works and it's only gotten worse as time goes on. I found it's best to nt swim against the current. Far better for the psyche to just stay reclused.

Avoiding social situations.

I don't know. I've tried lifting, exposure, medication, therapy, psychedelic drugs, and meditation. Nothing has worked. My social anxiety has only worsened with time.

Wow, thats scary...how old are you and how long you been trying to cure social anxiety?

>asks for advice
>gets advice
>calls it cringe

I sweat so much in social situations. It's fucking annoying that I get drenched for no other reason than being around other humans. My paranoia and self-esteem is at an appropriate level yet I still sweat like a rapist.

Some tips for anons : quit smoking if u do( i found that when i dont smoke, my breathing becomes easier and i give less fucms about my surroudings)
* nofap( yes i know some would say its a meme, but its not, it makes e less ancxious, more confidant and able to stare ppl down)

I'm 24 and have been trying since I was 17. Fortunately, I'm on neetbux for avpd and autism.

>having to cope with the fact that your advice is cringe so you assume the person calling you cringe is the troubled OP

I only feel not awfully anxious in social situations when I'm fucked up on benzos, I tried lifting, therapy and other meds but nothing works except maybe gabapentin but I have to take a lot in order to feel the effects. Hopefully I'll get government gibs for whatever disorder my doc diagnoses me with

I just kept doing things that made me anxious until I stopped being so anxious. Like everyone else

>mental disorder based around inability to stop worrying about what people think about you.
>just stop worrying about what people think about you
Are you fucking stupid?

>basic human emotion is a mental disorder now
Yikes schlomo, learn locus of control and basic mindfulness

>not understanding the word disorder

>using a disorder to type a shitpost

Doesn't sound like you've been trying at all.

have you ever done Xanax? orig

Unironically nofap.
It's hard not to be confident and social when you have two big grapefruits sitting in your pants.

Attached: 1568078958838.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

By scaring people away with your awkwardness. Working for me so far but it's also making me dislike my job.
Maybe try volunteering at a charity retail store if you have the time. You slowly get used to dealing with people and there's no real commitment to sticking around if you don't like it. Helped me a bit until I quit.

Stay strong OP.

Same. I get nervous around people so I sweat which makes me more nervous which makes me more sweaty, lol. Moist bros.

Not that user but xannies fucked my shit up, also I got addicted to them and had the worst withdrawals when I quit
Never again