FEMBOTS ARE ATTACKING US, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO BROS

FEMBOTS ARE ATTACKING US, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO BROS
JANIIE DO SOMETHING

Attached: IMG_20190919_024952.jpg (1080x836, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/MycE0vKK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to rise against Crystal.Cafe. they must be stoppef

fembots (male), just looks like the usually mass of tranny threads this place has had for the last two years or so.

hide their threads, its pretty simple

Can someone actually fill me in on what the fuck is happening?

>redditfags trying this hard to force a meme

Attached: nigger.png (641x483, 69K)

mentally ill tranny's being mentally ill tranny's

Stupid fuck ruining both our board and Crystal Cafe, what fucking losers lmao

t. sneedbabby
gg/6C8P84g

Attached: coom_Full HD 1080p_(1) (1).webm (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Raid their /b/ board, I've already made a thread with a nigger. We need more power fags, start your shitposting engines you worthless incels.

Let them advertise, maybe all the mentally ill trannies will fuck off over to there and leave here.

sneedfags and coomers are both cancer, nobody gives a fuck about your gay discord war we just want you to stop shitting up the site

Fucking discordniggers always ruining everything. If you're reading this, you fucking discordnigger, I hope your mom dies in her sleep tonight.

The introduction of Discord, and it's consequences, have been a complete disaster for imageboards and their userbase.

Attached: 1537622464412.jpg (599x637, 91K)

crystal.cafe hates trannies though.

they've ruined pretty much everything, even most forums are suffering because of it.

It's absolute cancer I wish they'd just go bankrupt

I agree. Also twitter deserves to be hacked and everyone's private info leaked.

It's a good platform which is why it's so effective for these tards organising their shitty raids

Attached: 1568787140729.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

I've taken screen shots of a lot of shit and have their pastebin saved. I'll release a comprehensive list on Friday.

+1. The only things platforms like these provide is an outlet for propaganda and easy mobilization for disparate interest groups. I knew from the raidcall days that the dreggs would begin to herd somewhere. I just wish we had better methods of fighting back. Some of these ops have been going for a while, most notably the tranny psy op with reiko

Attached: 1556951146020.jpg (1079x1066, 596K)

>fembots
it's discord trannies mad that a community of females does not accept them

It's literally just Discord trannies trying to start a war. I wish they'd all leave for good. Pathetic people are always welcome here excluding them. They're the worst.

crystal.cafe hates trannies tho

Attached: 1568852972970.jpg (617x301, 41K)

true, even if their server gets deleted by discord there will be another one up within the hour, we need competent jannies but that's never going to happen

Attached: 1555897406525.png (500x958, 360K)

Ain't that the fucking truth, the thing is we never had this problem with other chat programs, the fucking state of these social media zoomers.

Looked back, and it seems there was a user called Crusader who was spearheading the spamming operation.

The pastebin is here:
pastebin.com/MycE0vKK

I downloaded the whole thing in case they try to change it. I'm going to make a compilation of all the users, pasta pictures, and so on so that they can be more effectively identified and filtered.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-194706_Discord.jpg (1080x2280, 431K)

Reiko is still around as of two weeks ago. They try to run in interference for him and deny it, but he's still collecting victims.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-194640_Discord.jpg (1080x2280, 492K)

Honestly at least they have some thread variety.

you have to hand it to reiko. creating an operation that lasts this long is sorta impressive. but what reiko is doing is fucked up, preying on the impressionable is low hanging fruit. however what is more inexcusable is the relative indifference the jannies show on the issue. if we had one active janitor pruning their threads it would serve to dissuade them slightly, or maybe slow things down. their 'thread variety' is fucking pitiful. it is propaganda through and through, with someone who knows the demographics on here and the culture. how many variations on the 'take hrt and be pretty' can you see you start to question it if you're a mentally unstable, insecure young man?

Attached: 1537927308998.png (225x225, 8K)

Keep up the good work user
We need more screenshots

i was in reiko's server about a month ago from a invite posted on this board. I didn't see any grooming or shilling whilst there, maybe he is doing it in other secret servers because that's what most discordniggers do but i'm not sure.

Attached: reiko.png (384x60, 10K)

They give special roles assignments that allow them to segregate individuals into different channels. I also imagine a great deal of the actual incriminating nonsense goes on in their DM's.

He usually does all that shit through PMs

I have over 100. I will release them on pr about Friday after I organize them into a series of screenshots.

crystal cafe hates trannies and does not think of them as actual woman.

Get in here jannie and do it for free!