E-Dating?

Femanons/fembots of Jow Forums (even trannies welcome):

What would it take for you to e-date someone off this board? Do they need to be particularly funny, or fit a stereotype? Do you prefer them shorter, or taller than you? Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity? Do you like them bone skinny, athletic/muscular, or thicc?

Does distance matter? Does age matter? Would you e-date anyone that gave you attention or do you keep a flock of orbiters and try to fleece the best one out of them?

What compels you to truly add somebody on Discord or via throwaway emails?

Attached: 1567116457570.png (1024x576, 653K)

Damn no replies? I guess the fembots-don't-exist meme was real.

Attached: KNycJUR.png (372x351, 117K)

I mean I'm a decent dude with a decent sense of humor but they always ghost before we can talk on discord/skype or something.

How do they ghost you before you get on Discord/Skype? You mean they ghost you in the threads themselves?

>femanons
>even trannies welcome

LOl, trannies aren't women

Well, we're off to a great start.

Attached: 1568077440615.png (607x543, 404K)

no in text chat before.

Attached: 1567139069596.jpg (204x249, 10K)

I'm not a girl but I am a faggot. As long as you arent morbidly obese or Auschwitz skinny I havent got any real body standards.

Distance matters, I'm not gonna date someone cross country, let alone someone residing in a different country. Age differences do matter I'm not gonna date a grandpa.

Usually people add my discord instead of the other way around.

I would never date anyone off of this board im not trying to end up like Bianca

i mean... u femboy?

1. Are you a sub?
2. Are you in the (western) US?

Attached: 1568763222964.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Not really, I'm pretty masculine looking. Good luck finding a femboy user.

I am not a sub, I'm on the west coast yeah.

I've known multiple e-couples off of here and none of them ended up in that kind of situation. It was more the reverse actually, some decent dude cuffed by some crazy BPD bitch.

Attached: 1568435768702.jpg (392x376, 48K)

They'd have to be able to physically meet up, e-dating would be just as lonely as being single. You wouldn't get anything from pretending to be in a relationship.

How about dont date ugly sociopathic retards then. It cant be THAT hard to differentiate I can always tell if someone is prone to violence. Why do women always gravitate towards them I mean this below average dumbass pic related somehow got with Bianca.

Attached: clark-devins-2-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

If you're from the states, I have a job and a car that can get me anywhere.

Are you over 18? What are your hobbies fembot?

Attached: fxwy7mcift331.jpg (3024x4032, 994K)

only neets who dont have jobs and cant afford a car or plane ticket cant meet up. If you live in the same country its not that hard

I think you misread one of my earlier posts user, I'm not a girl

Femanon, e-dated a guy for a full year, we're marrying soon.

>What would it take for you to e-date someone off this board?
This board? Nothing. I'd never date someone from 4ch, much less Jow Forums.

>Do they need to be particularly funny, or fit a stereotype?
I think they gotta be my friend first. Trust is important.

>Do you prefer them shorter, or taller than you?
It makes 0 difference for me

>Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity? Do you like them bone skinny, athletic/muscular...
I dont mind race. I like them a lil thicc. Im massively attracted to broad and big shoulders, muscled backs and big asses on men

>Does distance matter?
No, as long as the timezones make it impossible to hold a long conversation

>Does age matter?
Half your age plus 7

>Would you e-date anyone that gave you attention or do you keep a flock of orbiters and try to fleece the best one out of them?
I date in my circle of friends, orbiters are disgusting.

>What compels you to truly add somebody on Discord or via throwaway emails?
If they entertain me in some way or have an interesting story to tell ill add them

using ye olde "goofy dog with sunglasses, hat etc opener meme" huh? Yeah usually works ngl

good thing im a lesbian then, girls are batshit crazy but at least they wont murder me and plaster my face everywhere

Wrong hemisphere, my dude. Have to get my life together anyways before I get myself a special man/lady-friend.

Even if you're being ironic, I really don't see the point behind this post man. There's not a single sane person in our culture sphere that doesn't like pet animals

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (550x550, 20K)

>even trannies welcome
no
fuck trannies.
they can all kill themselves and take their drama with them

I Am Going to Destroy this Thread in 5... 4... 3 ... 2.... 1....

Attached: rE2I60M.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

youre missing the point you obviously thought using that pic would make you seem friendly to your supposed dating proposition. Its ok we all do it

>Femanons/fembots of Jow Forums (even trannies welcome)
trannies are disgusting
I would not e-date
robot stereotype maybe
taller or same height
>Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity
no
>Do you like them bone skinny, athletic/muscular, or thicc?
skinny
>Does distance matter?
Yes
>Does age matter?
max 6 years older than me
>Would you e-date anyone that gave you attention or do you keep a flock of orbiters and try to fleece the best one out of them?
orbiters are degenerate
I add everyone because it makes me feel like i have a social life even tho i dont

If we click and he is genuinely a good person

I like funny dudes the most. Someone who can hold a long in depth dark conversation but throw some humor in there to make me smile. I try and do the same but women aren't funny

I would prefer taller 5'10 but personality trumps height preference for me

> Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity?

Not really. I like slanty eyes as much as I like round eyes

Don't care as long as you're comfy to cuddle

>Does distance matter?

No

>Does age matter?

I'm 26. Older or slightly younger.

Never had an orbiter and I'd like to keep it that way. I would date someone who makes me excited to talk to them each day

If we have similar hobbies or vidya

Attached: Fugazi_-_Furniture_cover.jpg (300x300, 24K)

>26
>likes vidya
>likes fugazi

You and me, we should have a chat. What do you say?

Bit of a used thread, but for me, just be white. And preferably redpilled. I seriously could care less about height, weight, looks, location ect. Personality is of course, important.

I've had really enjoyable conversations in threads here over the years, but I can't imagine giving someone on here my contact information.

The thought of doing that makes me really anxious for some reason. I guess this is part of why I'm awful at making friends online.

Attached: 1564889022409.jpg (700x400, 31K)

How about if I give you my discord instead? You seem nice

I just want someone who won't ghost me or stop replying because their cybersex buddy came online.

Other than that I'm fine with anything, ideally I would want a fat ugly nerdy fembot over 30. Unfortunately, the first and only requirement is a too high bar for 99.9999% of women in current year.

>>What would it take for you to e-date someone off this board?
As long as I didn't get a bad vibe off of them and they areant too mentally off
>>Do they need to be particularly funny, or fit a stereotype?
I want them to be sweet and patient with me. Funny is a plus too
>>Do you prefer them shorter, or taller than you?
I'm pretty short (4'11) so they're gonna need to be taller
>>Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity? Do you like them bone skinny, athletic/muscular...
Muscler/athletic or at least average, even kinda chubby is okay. I don't like skinny dudes
>>Does distance matter?
A little, yeah. At the very least if they lived very far I would need them to be able to afford us visiting each other and eventually moving in with each other.
>>Does age matter?
They can be a year young than me but I would prefer older. Not more than 9 years older though.
>>Would you e-date anyone that gave you attention or do you keep a flock of orbiters and try to fleece the best one out of them?
No orbiters
>>What compels you to truly add somebody on Discord or via throwaway emails?
If they seem interesting or if I'm feeling particularly lonely that day.

It's like you're describing me, but what could you tell us about yourself?

Attached: 1566295549527.jpg (2747x1545, 1.01M)

Where are you from? I'm athletic but dunno if I might end up going where you are although I'm highly likely to travel to somewhere else next year.

Femanon here. I have e-date someone on this board and I have nothing but regrets. Robots need to work on themselves before they jump in the dating market.

desu, the biggest criteria that most robots on here fail is being able to hold a real-time convo. I talked to a few robots on discord and none of them could converse. if you are long distance, being able to carry on a text conversation is pretty fucking critical.

CouId you elaborate?

What kind of thing do you need them worked on?

When you say real-time convo are you referring to a text based one or voice chat?

post tits fatty

you as well dyke

E-date is not real. I do it when bored and to get free gifts mostly money, I have a bf girl that knows I fuck with desperate incels for "presents" They pay his vacation too uwu

Attached: 2312312.jpg (700x483, 54K)

I have spoken to many "lonely" fembots and this is true. They're always detached so it gets very exhausting trying to initiate and keep it going every time.

>desu, the biggest criteria that most robots on here fail is being able to hold a real-time convo.
Bullshit, the problem is that modern internet women are completely disinterested and you have to talk to yourself, they treat you like you're one of their youtube channels, no interaction. And the more you try, the more they resent you and think you're beneath them.

It would have to click I guess? Tbh I don't think I would date anyone on this board. It's not about the board, but there are better places for meeting people.

Get a freaking job, dont be a NEET, the majority of women that want to settle don't want a loser NEET with no savings that lives with mommy. Work on your self esteem. Stop acting like a bitch when things don't go your way, don't be a man child.

NEET males are undatable.

I don't know. I started talking to a british robot but he only speaks to me when he wants nudes or info on a movie I've seen.

That's all fair. What do you mean by settle though?

I live In Indiana, so it's doubtful you're visiting there

If i was a straight woman i would be honestly fine with any guy from r9k as long as he isnt predatory as fuck and meaning to spend over 100 usd on me before we even vc or fucking meet up
Creepy as fuck makes me feel uneasy someone is willing to spend that much on me in a day and then fucking ghost me because i called them a faggot
Also fuck you shane if youre reading this fuck you

Tranny here.
Just don't be morbidly obese, and overly insecure (taking incel memes seriously is a dealbreaker) or uninteresting to talk to, have an actual personality.
Also be white.

Sounds like you're a mentally unstable bitch.

Only if they play wow classic with me

>he only speaks to me when he wants nudes or info on a movie I've seen.
absolutely based

probably someone who is not completely a dumb ass and has some substance to them. every bot i have added has been a druggie low life cunt who has never read a book in their life. i would like someone with at least some "intellect".
having a good sense of humor is always a plus, they don't necessarily have to fit a certain stereotype.
what does it matter when it is a LDR? anyways i would prefer them to be around my same height or taller
>Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity?
white or white passing
im pretty fine with anything as long as they are not visibly fat. a healthy weight or more on the skinnier side would be nice.
>Does distance matter?

>Does age matter?
not really.
i like attention as much as any girl. orbiters are an iffy topic, i would not consider them orbiters just friends.
they describe themselves in an interesting manner, aren't a complete cumbrain, and it all goes down to that first conversation that will determine whether or not we click.
>inb4 yes i am a biological female

Attached: tumblr_n06qdl2jzJ1qg80mio1_r1_500.jpg (467x750, 88K)

they'd have to be

1) near me irl so i can date them irl
2) cis female around my age (21)
3) my squish-turned-crush

I tend to squish on people that are smart, enjoy talking to me and make me laugh. The only two squishes that ever grew into crushes were both small chinese girls. I don't date people I'm not crushing on.

aaaand in case someone's actually interested/meets requirements 1 & 2, I'm in orange county, you drop ur discord tho

hello fellow lezzie! I'm a lezzie too (also demiro/ace tho). seeya around :)

even just text, voice chat comes later but that is important too

>demiro/ace

Attached: 1543088793874.png (1000x815, 676K)

>I live in Indiana

uuhh what part?

I would never date anyone from here, or anyone from Jow Forums for that matter. I don't have a thing for sociopaths, assholes, and creeps.

I dont want to share that here. Why do you live in the same state as I?

Everyone is an asshole, sociopath or creep, they just don't show it irl. You're naive if you think otherwise.

Don't e-date, robots. At this point getting a job is easier than getting a gf online.

Anyways here's my discord if anyone wants a friend to chat with. you won't regret it, but i probably will. Somnium#4812

>you won't regret it, but i probably will.
what dude

Attached: 1568737458327.gif (360x360, 26K)

>why do I live in the same state as I

I mean it happens sometimes, do you want to chat on discord I can leave min here

Oh, I meant to put you not I at the end though I'm sure you figured it out. Sure, if you would like to talk.

user any female britfags here? In manchester

Ok, Kongou#2106

if you don't mind you can tell me what part you live in...maybe we can bond over the fact that there's nothing but corn and basedbeans here

I'm optimistic, but most of you ghost me for whatever reason. I have literally only gotten actual interest when i posted a pic of myself, even though i'm just an average dude.

and don't add this guy. he's a bpd. he will just insult you and make you feel bad because it gets him off or something

e-dating sounds more complicated and annoying than doing it in person.

the last girl I dated I met on here.

I was convinced every girl on Jow Forums was either a shitty troll or a trap so when she asked if she could add me on discord I went in quite reserved. I never asked her for pictures of herself or showed to any interest beyond basic friendship because I was still convinced it was some tranny.

Long story short we ended up living about an hour away from one another. She asked me out. I finally caved and agreed. We went to the movies. I held her hand. she wasn't a trap.

Shit was cash.

Attached: 1555176801473.jpg (564x564, 33K)

>he's a BPD

BPD isn't even real lad and I only like light teasing not straight up being an asshole.

I rarely see people from Indiana on this server so it'd be interesting to talk to someone from here.

you're not supposed to sound like a grade schooler while "teasing", you fucking retard. don't add this guy. also he has shit taste. kongou is the most boring ship.

That's e-dating for you. You get 10 ghosts for 1 cute story like:
good for you dude.

Are you just angry because I'm trying to make a friend on a place with people that have the same feelings/interests as mine?

Also now I can just tell you're a retard calling out Kongou like that.

I'm not even interested in e-dating. I know that it leads nowhere. I just want online friends.

>same feelings/interests
kancolle was a shit show and kongou is a shit character. nobody has a taste as bad as yours, faggot

He should be nice and gentle. But the most important thing is he should be into arts, philosophy and/or the occult. He should also be patient and loyal to me as I would be to him.

I like to laught sometimes but being funny isn't something important at all. I don't think about stereotypes too. I don't care as long as he is nice and knows how to talk about deep things.

>Do you prefer them shorter, or taller than you? Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity?
I don't care. The physical realm isn't important at all.

See above. I don't care about the boddy but mind and soul. I expect this too from my partner. I won't send pics of my face until a long time after meeting. Like 2 or 3 years later.

>Does distance matter? Does age matter?
Nope.

I only have two friends. I don't like attention. In fact I like to be as anonymous as possible until we achive a lot of confidence.

I haven't added someone from here on Discord. I'm afraid of people. I don't want to be doxxed or fail into some weird shit. I just want a good friend. But I know people here are awful sometimes.

Attached: 1568548256213.png (800x823, 1.45M)

You sound nice but what if I do care about appearance a bit should a romantic relationship be formed? I don't mind not seeing you for two or three years.

>being this angry

c'mon man at least it's not shimakaze

Well that's okay as long as you don't mind waiting that long. But I don't guarantee you that you would find me atractive. I'm trying my best but it's hard.

Also not a biological woman btw.

>could be worse
at least you admit your shit taste

Sorry for whoever hurt you lad, however you got your wish they did not add me.

thanks man. knowing that i can sleep peacefully at night. however i don't think i've made a difference.

demiromantic asexual lesbian
>tldr ace 99% of the time but on the very rare occasions when i fall in love it's with a girl
>yes i know im asking to be made fun of i wish it was common enough to have a cleaner name but it dont (yet) so laugh away ig

Attached: 1519267114089.png (657x527, 44K)

Not being a product of an incel community that demonizes me because of my gender partnered with not objecting me as a conquest/sexual object/status quo for your own (in)security/hook ups would be would be a nice inclination toward dating anyone here. Also that being intensified because of the yellowfever threads I've seen which are degrading. But honestly, why else would you be on this board to start if you didn't hold those type of views?

If we're talking LDR in general distance would matter because I'm not about to drive three states over or payout for flight expenses or vice versa to take a chance in being trapped with someone who winds up being completely bipolar once in person, obvious in how they treat others when we're out, how they talk to their family/potential friends, ect. Nothing good comes of dating or giving attention to anyone who gives you their attention all the time as thats representative of not being number one in your own life and suggest deeply rooted insecurity issues. It just premeditates more issues down the road like co-dependency and clutching your own needs to grow as well their own needs as self sabotage. I don't have orbiters because I don't freely add people I'm unsure of.

What compels me to add someone on discord depends on impression and place meeting I guess. If I add someone from a game because they seem cool initially I'm also likely to play with them again so thats a definite add. If I'm having a good discussion in the worldbuilding stuff on /tg/ or any decent board really I'm likely to add because world-building is pretty niche and since its /tg/ I can account for that shared hobbyist topics to feel more comfortable in adding them. Can't say the same for here though.

Attached: 0ca6e9a81aeefcf894e62539699ec051.jpg (563x680, 47K)

I thought ace stood for asexual, but you're talking about falling in love, so it would be 99% aro, not ace, right?
Isn't everyone a demiromantic though?

have a good night buddy, and I don't think so either.

lmao you guys are fucking losers, imagine dating someone on the internet

Attached: 1231412312 (2).png (353x429, 51K)

What would it take for you to e-date someone off this board?
Someone who likes me for me
Do they need to be particularly funny, or fit a stereotype?
A mild sense of humor is nice but not over the top meme shit like banter.
As for my type, I only like serial killers or guys that want to be one. I also like guys with small eyes. Not sure if that's a stereotype.
Do you prefer them shorter, or taller than you?
Either my height or a little taller
Do you look for a certain race or ethnicity?
Im only attracted to guys with a russian or ukranian accent. Either slavic or indian.
Do you like them bone skinny, athletic/muscular, or thicc?
Not fat not skelly. Thin with a little muscle is ideal but no muscle is fine.
Does distance matter?
Nope
Does age matter?
Not really
Would you e-date anyone that gave you attention or do you keep a flock of orbiters and try to fleece the best one out of them?
I rarely talk to anyone. I dont think its morally right to have male friends so i just hang out with my one friend
What compels you to truly add somebody on Discord or via throwaway emails?
I dont really do this because most guys seem the same. They choose quantity over quality. Plus I doubt my type browses this board.

Hello fembots, I'm taking applications~
>NEET
>long greasy hair
>roach infested apartment

Your duties will consist of
>daily pussy licking by me (I wanna taste that pussy)
>breakfast and dinner blowjobs, gaming blowjobs too
>1 hour of anal worship and rimming daily
1 hour of ball worship daily
>must wear maid uniform while indoors
>Weekends are "El Fiesta", basically nothing but fucking for 48 hours

In return you can eat whatever chinese leftovers I have and crash on my couch

Attached: 5859b12f711f64423aa5e04f.png (400x400, 33K)

desu the most important thing is that we fit each other well and don't live too far apart. I feel like there is no point in trying unless you live on the same continent. most other things aren't that important as long as it's not too extreme. like no one who is way taller or way smaller than me. what I can't accept is anyone who is fat or a non white, non pale non european. I usually pick someone from a bunch of orbiters I guess idk. I just add people and see if they are interesting and when I have time to talk to another person.

I'm e-dating someone from here and I just wish I had the courage to end it

I am a guy, but user's seem to get a crush on me. I am not even cute or anything so I don't understand D:
I am afraid of dating because I think I succ at relationships... ._.

Attached: 71880114_p0.jpg (600x800, 58K)

yes ace is asexual. I'm asexual 100% of the time and aromantic 99% of the time.
demi has a godawful confusing definition online so imma do my best to explain, thanks for not immediately shitting on me

>If you forced most people to rate strangers based on looks, they might find it morally repugnant but they could. They'd rate some subjects higher than others cause they are able to feel some level of measurable and comparable attraction. I feel nothing.
>instead, to me, attractiveness is binary, and everyone is a 0. The difference from me and pure aros is that sometimes I will get a crush magically and then they're the sole 1 in this binary system.
>I even thought my crushes were unattractive all the way til I began crushing on them. Had they asked me out before this point, I woulda declined.
>I can give more details if u rly want, either reply or drop discord

Ways that it manifests
>never flirted, never checked people out
>no interest in dating non crushes (binary attraction)
>rejected a string of interested people despite wanting desperately to date, didn't rly know why
>tried and failed dating 2x bc my feelings don't grow over time like other people's (again, binary and not really within my control)
>two crushes ever. one every five years so far...

Online dating is harder than real life dating for the average guy simply because women have so many more options.