What would you rate pewdiepies wife feet?

Im thinking 8.5/10

Attached: 1080full-marzia-bisognin.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

I hate you and all streamer fans more than most things in the universe. Subhuman homunculi, the entire lot of you.

prty cute 8/10

HOLY SHIT FUCK CAPTCHAS

nice and cozy feets but i cant stand her voice

marzia is a lovely human being fuck you

also for that reason stop this thread don't defile marzia like this. she's a genuinely highly respectable person, not some e-whore. You can have Sssniperwolf anisa pokimane and all those other thots just leave marzia alone

Pewdiepies wife is so hot. I am so happy he was able to lock that shit down and I hope Marzia and my boy Pewds have a fantastic life together. God bless and much love.

Attached: 287270433056211.png (523x486, 257K)

Okay, Felix.

she's a qt. hope her and pewds live a happy life together

Idk she kinda a fake bitch I would rather have pewds feet

Hey man strange to see you browsing a board like this.

When's the next minecraft video?

t h i r t e e n f a c i a l r e c o n s t r u c t i o n s u r g e r i e s

her voice is adorable, shes like a wittle baby you just wanna tickle her and cuddle wuddle

i'd like a source on this one

Yeah, where's the sauce on this one?

She looks like that one female wojak coalburner meme where she is holding a nig kid

Attached: 1568877566458.png (599x553, 188K)

Nice feet, but she doesn't look too attractive.

It's a shame how much she likes to eat cats.

Wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's not cute either. Her face is very odd. She had at least a few facial surgeries. Find her old pics and compare.

You need to use Google Chrome. Google is responsible for the captchas, and so they make them painfully slow on other browsers to force you to use their shitty browser.

She had something done to her lips. It's almost uncanny. The leftmost is a recent one.

Attached: wtf.png (661x316, 437K)

Check the threads on PULL and Kiwifarms. Confirmed herself that shes had two nose augmentations. Old pictures confirm shes had cheekbone and lip fillers.

Attached: 4BC4B420-0A09-4C05-810D-F3DD22E9803C.jpg (1242x1846, 266K)

it's called "aging" user

What the fuck? Why is her mouth off to the side in that last picture? She looks like those sideways anime characters

Bad editing desu

Attached: 02FB551C-D86B-4897-8A70-9E9C5B4F0E49.jpg (1139x1137, 682K)

I found this pic online like that, it seemed very odd.

lol. Is this all someone as famous as him could come up with? I guess it doesn't matter though, he probably cheats on her with better looking women on the daily