Same Pussy?

One of these is my wife's pussy. The other I found online. Looks fucking awfully similar. What do you guys think?

Attached: same.png (1167x687, 1.6M)

Nope they're different OP. But I would still suspicious of your wife anyway. GL.

Same? This vid looks so much like my wife. Fuck!!

Attached: A vid.webm (960x540, 1.81M)

They're the same, look at those three spots at the bottom of it.

Beat the shit out of her.

I can't even begin to describe how disgusting that is, holy shit.

Fucking women, man.

They're not the same. Look at the coloration and inner ligaments.

>Look at the coloration and inner ligaments.
They're just at different levels of arousal.

Attached: 1568885606579.png (1167x687, 1.56M)

Yes its the same. Also brown labia is disgusting.

ikr. innie teenage pussy is okay, but holy jesus is op's picture repulsive to the point of almost making me want to gag

Looks like steak-umms kek

Attached: B8370703-22B4-48F0-9E67-322CB9F22205.jpg (2592x1936, 548K)

All pussies look similar ffs. There's only so many ways a meathole can be shaped.

that also looks disgusting, as im a vegan. this thread is just nasty all around. hidden

same fucking cunt. Holy shit. Those are some nasty fucking pussy lips

Look at the two vertical dots to the right of the labia, same in both. Very likely same pussy.

>there are men who put their pps into those thngs

Attached: 1568183696675.jpg (399x388, 24K)

fucking eew

Is your wife a canine?

The high carb bread is by far the worst part.

I was going to say no before I noticed the spots below the vaginal hole too. Though, there are around 7.6 billion people on this planet. It's not unlikely for another pussy to look similar. Real question is, where did you find the pussy/vid, and under what circumstances?

This is one of the most revolting vaginas I've seen in a while. Implying you're not fake and gay, which you are, I hope you know this bitch has been railed by at least 100 guys before your betabuxxing ass stumbled along OP. If you don't you're retarded and deserve to be stuck with this whore.

Attached: image15.jpg (700x910, 126K)

How the fuck do you get girls with these disgusting vags? holy shit if my gf had something this revolting I would of broken up years ago. Also you did take your gfs virginity, right?

The image is worse than gore.

Which picture (left or right) is your girl? There are quite a few similarities I have to admit. Both vaginas have one pussy lip that looks much larger and thicker than the other. Both of them also have a very similar discolouration of the vaginal lips and the area around it. In one of the pictures though, there's what seems to be tear or maybe some kind of open sore. Also it seems like the vagina on the right is much more aroused. That's a pretty nasty vagina in any case. Those big black pussy lips is probably what kills it for me

There's the 3 moles on the bottom, as someone previously noted, but there are also two on the right that also match

It's the same pussy my man. The same kind of stubble, thickness of the lips, in both you can see her vaginal walls from the outside, and I think someone noted that The colour is similar and also some dark spots I believe

well, they're both fucking disgusting, but not the same

It's a match, 100%. Reminds me of a reverse of those 'spot the difference' books from childhood.

I love pussies like this - Dark, thick, pussy lips

lmao she looks like she got stretched out. you need to just up and leave without any words. she's definitely cheating on you and letting someone film it breh.

Please confront her and report back immediately.

>this is what the average 30 year old vagina looks like

Attached: 1556493706.jpg (350x291, 66K)

this picture made me asexual

She' s denying it!!!! Going to go through her phone!

it's the same pussy but you should dump her just because it looks like that to begin with

it's pretty fucking similar, the very top connection, the beef flap on the left, the exact sae kind of pube hair

This is it closed. Found this slut online too.

Attached: IMG_2673.jpg (117x125, 2K)

small pic can't analyse

and you saved a thumbnail. gj cuck

How about this? That bitch is hard core!

Attached: IMG_2674.png (640x1136, 872K)

All pussy is nasty. Cock is much nicer

This one is the one. I'm sure this is OPs whore. Same beef just closed up.

Attached: IMG_2675.png (734x780, 1.01M)

Thats definitely an Asian pussy.

Poor OP! His whore exposed online!

Attached: IMG_2676.png (579x745, 825K)

>wife
probably a larp, but regardless, yes

Attached: same.png (1167x687, 1.51M)

How about this? Is that her? Who is she posing for?

Attached: IMG_2677.png (761x808, 699K)

>fat fingers
>ham planet confirmed

I had my suspicions and now they are confirmed.

Is that your slut OP? Holy fuck what an old bitch. Why is her face blurred?

Attached: IMG_2685.jpg (961x725, 60K)

OPs girl spread. What a fucking Vick you are.

Attached: IMG_2680.png (979x734, 1007K)

>one of these is my wife's pussy
You have my condolences

Sucking some cock I see. Nice heels.

Attached: IMG_2683.png (953x642, 807K)

How old is your slut OP?

Attached: IMG_2684.png (1048x716, 966K)

I'd still fuck her OP

Attached: IMG_2679.png (986x742, 1.01M)

See .
The same spots are highlighted.

She has a pretty good ass for an older woman

Attached: IMG_2678.png (874x692, 899K)

Nice ass and legs if you ask me.

Attached: IMG_2681.png (1129x812, 1.42M)

Not only two spots on bottom match up but also two spots on right match (I would attribute size/shape change to different level of arousal.)

Your wife has some explaining to do.

See The matching spots are highlighted.

Which pussy shot seems aroused?

from the bottom left of hole itself there are three moles or some skin imperfections that seem to both be exactly the same in each pick. Also on the right side there is a mole there as well that also matches up. In my opinion theyre the same

Ugly pussy