Is anybody else starting to feel sick or umcomfortable of this country...

Is anybody else starting to feel sick or umcomfortable of this country? Im not even a lib and lived 8 years in a flyover state. Something is just terribly wrong in a psychological or a spiritual level if you will. Like being in a irl truman show. I went to ireland , japan, mexico and even the uk in the last 3 years because of work and people seemed more geniune. Were not even that better of than many countries as most lived fine. I just feel people are so fake and its getting worse by the year.

Attached: 1568885348365.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QON6SSMLcC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this country
Of course, because this world has only one country.

>flyover state
He obviously meant America.

America is a fucking lunatic asylum.

i love and despise this fucking country. the consume consume consume culture and our joke politics is the worst part. i wish i could wake up and not feel like im in some plastic cartoon world wasteland. at least where i live the winters are brutal and our weather is mostly overcast throughout the year

You love america because you're a brainwashed jingoist simp, but you hate america because it's full of braindwashed jingoist simps like yourself making it shit.

>webm
Imagine the smell...
But seriously, how much of a nihilistic shitlord without any value of life should a person be to get this fucking fat? I'm fat too (29,5 on BMI scale), but at least I'm aware of it and trying to not make it any worse.

I've never been to America, but it seems fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkd up

You have no fucking idea. It's getting so much worse every year even if you were to visit, you wouldn't recognize it if you came back in a year. This country is truly going to hell at breakneck speed.

That's what happens when you kill a bunch of natives and steal their land.

The part that breaks my heart is the people. We all share a same pop culture but dont have anything in common and will one up you just because. No sense of community unless it involves a social media photo op. You can meat the most broke minimum wage taco bell employee and he will still believe hes better than. Specially on the grounds that hes american. We get drilled that in since elementary. On top of that people give sociapath vibes even older ladies.

I came to NY and Washington from Poland and stayed there for two weeks

I got a rather dystopian feeling about it, it's strange
The streets and subways are dirty, there are more hobos
But the strangest thing is this weird feeling of emptiness
In comparison - the outskirts of the city i live in are "embedded" into a nearby forest (pic)
Buildings and trees on the sides of the streets are often more than 60 years old
The whole thing has a more natural yet modern feeling, even barely 10km from the second largest city in the country

In Queens it was a bit weird, i couldn't get used to the lack of trees and grass, concrete evrywhere
Oh and the streets are grids basically

Not saying that places like these don't exist in Poland
The city centre of Dabrowa Gornicza, a neighbouting city is just a giant concrete slab and a stereotypical commie city desu

I started to like the us though

Attached: 20190908_160308.jpg (2048x1152, 949K)

Even communist shit is more fun to live in than burgerland

>this country
Goddamn I hate mutts so much
youtube.com/watch?v=QON6SSMLcC8

Attached: moz2.png (900x633, 328K)

my parents knew I was going to run away from their abuse when I finished high school so they had people induce symptoms and fake MRI scans until I was convinced I needed surgery but it was all a sham because the surgery was used to induce a major stroke and fuck up how well I can control my body.
people are being kidnapped at birth because they exhibit certain traits and then are given to fake families where they are abused relentlessly so the elites can harvest their loosh.
this country has become part of a huge Satanic ritual.

this country has an incarceration problem. no one wants to keep paying for these prisons anymore.

we're just locking everyone up in droves who ever did anything wrong. there isn't rehab or anything like that, there never was, the plan all along was to keep these people in dungeons and have someone else pay for it.

now they're turning into prison cities. because of that, i feel like crime is over flowing. what happens when everyone just turns to crime? throw everyone in jail?

The all seeing eye is meant to make every camera your prison bars, the point of 9-11.

I've felt like this for ever man.
Idc what happens to tgis shithole country anymore.
None of my votes matter. Im not rich powerful enough to actually make sny real changes.
I'm gonna leave for better pastures eventually.

>this country
Which one?

Welcome to the United Slaves of America, enjoy your stay wagie. Oh yeah, and your paycheck, hand it over I need to take some of your money and hand it to niggers.

>That's what happens when you kill a bunch of natives and steal their land.
So like every country on the planet?

Yep America is a dod eat dog society. Sane kind people don't stick around and if they do they become terrible themselves or they become depressed .

>8 years in a flyover state
Of course there's something fucking wrong. You live in literal hell: incarnate. Flyover states are fucking trash my dude.

One must fear the DOD.

Attached: 1541708358216.png (702x742, 530K)