>later he introduces me to a girl from his country he met before school started
>not that cute but she's nice
>she gets my number from him
>says we should go gym together
>it's whatever, we have a nice conversation on the way back to the dorms
Next semester
>we have a class together
>sit next to each other
>start regularly eating breakfast after that class together (it's 9 - 10:15 AM)
>it escalates into us hanging out frequently
>doing homework together 3 nights a week
>start to fall for her
However
>she has a chinese boyfriend
>they're not doing so well so I figure I'll just wait
Except they don't break up for the longest time
>at this point I'm infatuated with her
>finally they break up two weekends ago
>decide not to make a move yet
>6 days later (this past saturday) they're back together
I fucking give up. I'm going to completely stop hanging out with her to get over this shit. She's already noticing that I barely reply to her texts, soon she'll be shocked that I turn down every offer to hang out or do homework together. And last sunday:
>telling a mutual friend about this
>"I didn't think it would work anyway"
>why?
>"she said she wouldn't date you because you're not chinese"
No, she's not the prettiest girl, but she's special to me. It was all fucked from the start though

Attached: 1568176434981.jpg (764x956, 108K)

>being the emotional part of the bf-gf relationship without getting anything in return.
Classic blunder, mate. We've all been there.

>>she has a chinese boyfriend
is he from Guangzhou (a city in china)?

>being an emotional tampon willingly
cuckholdry at its finest

She is from shenzhen. Not sure where he's from
I realize it was cucked. I'm leaving those ways behind

Attached: 1568002221228.jpg (798x1199, 676K)

>cuckholdry
it's not

listen op, its rough but not the end of the world
nothing bad happened yet, however you did waste time, i personally hate to waste time, we don't have a lot in our lifetime and wasting it with things that suck is the biggest disservice you can do to yourself
so take this as a lesson and completely stop contact with her so you can get over her

Anyone telling you that you're a cuck is low tier scum.
You did the right thing by not making moves on her while she had a boyfriend

how far is shenzen from guangzhou (a city in china)?

Attached: 1457758412929.jpg (960x960, 116K)

user if you're interested just be direct about it straight away when you two started getting close. Shed have been much more likely to respond had you Larped as a Chad rather than been her orbiter for months in the hope of easy used goods.

should have gotten a girl from guangzhou (a city in china)

this is why i hate males so much. why can we just be friends? why does it has to come down to sex? men are dogs.

If she'd only knew what mentally ill, weak piece of shit you really are. All in time, I guess

>We've all been there
Speak for yourself, you cringey cuck

This will be the sixth time you have created this thread and you will have become exceedingly efficient in it.

Why can't we just have sex lol? Who gives a shit about a friendship with your boring ass, slut?

>finally they break up two weekends ago
>decide not to make a move yet
you are just retard desu

>prep for another generic wm/af story
>that ending
Based

Quite close. Less than 40 minutes distance by train.

t. Chinese

Friend zoned lol you are beta as fuck a little sissyboi you might as well get TOPPED on Grindr and look you are crying about it on r9k fucking loser

Why are you boiling it down just to sex, when the story clearly demonstrates emotional connection? Are you trolling or stupid?

if they hang out as much as he claims they both already have an emotional connection. but of course, this not good enough for the male dog. he wants sex.
fuck you.

That's how guys are, we like to complete the loop. This will be the last genuine reply you get because I feel like you're fucking around for (You)'s. Additionally, the way you talk feels familiar.

Fucking pathetic man no wonder she wouldn't date you prob thinks you are a homosexual too

>Speak for yourself, you cringey cuck
Now no need to be upset. We all have our bad days, but that doesn't mean we should call someone a cringey cuck. I'm sure we're agreed.

The fact that you automatically assume he only wants sex just because he wants a romantic relationship perhaps shows it's you who thinks this way, because a romantic relationship is also about a deeper connection, not just sex.

She doesn't think I'm gay. I regularly point out other girls on the street and openly announce to her that I think they're cute

And you wonder why she isn't with you

>trying to prove you are not a closet homosexual

Nice try kid

you write like such a beta cuck faggot. LMAOOOOOO

Attached: 1549240929352.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

You already posted this thread earlier today OP go fuck yourself

I really hope this is baiting man fuck this is sad

stop making this thread you idiot get over your yellow fever it's pathetic

Why become friends with a woman? They are just downgraded men who have less of an in-depth on life. The only thing a woman can offer is sex, that is why you get so offended by the mere idea. As soon as you give sex, you - as a woman - become obsolete.

The idea is it would annoy her and unconsciously cause her to see herself in a relationship with me

Life isn't a cartoon

Shut the fuck up, zoomer. You've never even spoken to a woman that wasn't related to you, how dare you try and lecture any of us. Children should be seen and not heard.

My gf is from Guangzhou, but raised in hk, it's the cutest being alive imho, even at 25 she still looks like a 14 yo

Quit acting like guys and girls can be friends without any ulterior motives you stupid bitch. Both parties know what is up. No guy is just interested in hanging out with a girl unless there is fucking involved.