/drugfeel/

Links:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
archive.fo/S27y3
sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/dnm-buyers-bible.10728/

Rule 1)
Be comfy
Rule 2)
Hide posts you don't like. Seething helps no-one.
Rule 3)
All drugs are welcome. Don't pretend you're not a degenerate because you don't do [thing], but don't consider yourself superior because you do it either

FAQ
>Should I buy vape carts?
No/only off the Darknet
>DNM links where?
dnstats.net or dark.fail
>Should I do Speed or [any other stimulant]
Any other stimulant unless you're THAT broke.
>how safe are DNMs?
As safe as you make them.
>should I buy off street scum rather than DNMs?
Yes. Keeps the feds off our backs. :^)
>Help I'm overpaying for shrooms
Grow them. There's about 10-15 locations (not countries) in which spores are illegal.

Preparing for the weekend edition.

Attached: .png (520x520, 827K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/sun/
elephantos.com/en/smart-shop/mushroom-cultivation/growkits/mushroom-mycelium-box.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Call me a bitch but weed and alcohol is my limit.
I cant even handle an edible how do you pple do it?

DESU you might enjoy Gabapentin, Blue Lotus, Wild Dagga or Kratom.
>edibles
Never done them but it sounds very unpleasant ngl.

"BUT DUDE YOU'LL BE LIKE... *SOOOOOOOOOO BLASTED*".
Yeah not my thing. If I want to be "So blasted" I'll take something that actually shows me cool shit too.

>how do you pple do it?
Depends on what you mean. Drug hardness isn't something that starts with booze, progresses towards weed and ends with Fentanyl.

user I was thinking about trying LSD at night time and go for walk so eat at 2 is it good idea?

Attached: Z.jpg (225x224, 10K)

>so eat at 2 is it good idea?
Can you rephrase that a little?
Eat 2 LSDs?
Eat food at 2pm?
Eat food at 2am?
What're you trying to say?

oh sorry user I mean eat my LSD in the middle of the night at 2 am then go for walk what are chances something bad might happen?

Ok i'll ask here again.
Is anyone on olanzapine or a similar anti-psychotic? How do you combat being so damn tired and having no motivation to do anything?

Waiting for the kpin to hit

What the fuck is an LSD thumbprint and has anyone actually tried it?

How's the road situation?
Got a chance to watch the sunset?
How long does the night last?
Because 2am might be too late and you'll be loaded well into noon, which is IMHO only fun if you're with people you feel safe with or entirely away from anyone that might make you paranoid.

timeanddate.com/sun/
Here. Punch in your locale.

My suggestion is that you
1) See how much road & potentially dangerous water is in your locale
2) Time it so you take it 90 minutes before sunset. Assuming you're in the Northern Hemisphere that should give you ample time to walk, enjoy and gradually come down and then return home just loaded enough, then proceed to sleep off the rest or listen to music.

thank you user sunrise is at 6.17
so yeah about 2 am

oh its when you lick LSD crystal lick your thumb dip it in so it stick then lick it again

Attached: Low6wYa.jpg (1045x727, 78K)

>What the fuck is an LSD thumbprint
You press your thumb against a bed of LSD crystal, then lick it off.

>and has anyone actually tried it?
Personally, no, and it's also retardedly expensive. Thumb prints are done either by

-People who MAKE hits from lab-fresh crystal as a way to re-use product & as a way to 'initiate' new people
-Folks who made or ordered crystal as a sort of bucket list type thing

TL;DR: Crush LSD crystal/dry LSD liquid, put it onto a surface, press thumb against it, lick off.

Note that this is, obviously, akin to consuming roughly 1 - 2 full ISO A4 blotter sheets.

user you know any guides to make LSD?????

>Making LSD
Step one: Have an IQ of 140 and/or have a degree in Pharmacology/Biochemistry.

LSD is one of T H E hardest drugs to make, and while rumours about "The LSD Family" as a singular source of all LSD are wildy exagerrated it's true that 97% of all LSD that isn't NBOME comes from, at best, 10-20 manufacturers worldwide.

Just order it off the Darknet. Guides are in the OP.

Is it a good idea to take shrooms while your on anti-depressants?

Depends. You're most likely on an SSRI. I was on that for a while and i wasn't able to feel any serotonergic drug effects i.e. felt nothing from mdma. You will most likely still get visual effects but not much of a bodyload.

user you think it would make sense to make it then resell it cause once I sell it once I can repeat it

Attached: 1568464272380.jpg (798x1000, 387K)

My mushroom grow kit is going nuts. The first ones appeared yesterday, you can watch them grow by the minute.

Attached: 8d28d32a61dde3e9d938bb50ffd70670-imagejpeg.jpg (2176x3264, 988K)

user link?? for mushroom grow kits or should I buy a sheet of LSD

Never was a big fan of lsd. You also never know what you get. Growing and harvesting your own drugs is an amazing feel. Idk if they ship to the us. But it's very easy to grow them.
elephantos.com/en/smart-shop/mushroom-cultivation/growkits/mushroom-mycelium-box.html

Attached: 5.jpg (1185x670, 63K)

>37 Euro
IIRC my brother paid 25 or so. Pity pre-colonized kits are getting kinda rare.
...you're definetely not smart enough to make LSD. No offense, but it's pretty painfully obvious from the way you type.

37 euro are nothing.. you get up to 50g from one harvest and you can do it a few times.

fuck you user hope you die bastard

Attached: px9fyokaagu21.png (645x773, 32K)

lmao
Just make Meth or something. Acid isn't something you just make in order to make money. It's thousands of bucks just for the equipment.
Yeah, but I'm a notorious penny pincher, as it were.

start makin meth then move to LSD? is that what your trying to say user asking for SWIM

...holy shit.
Why.
Why.
WHY are you so STUPID?

No. I'm saying if you want to make drugs for selling, make meth. It's one of the easiest things.

That, or grow shrooms. Shrooms are mostly difficult in terms of hygiene because for commercially-viable scales you need something bigger than grow kit and need to work with spores, but if you get a big enough pressure cooker it should be fine.

Go to Shroomery.com for infos.

Please. Stop being stupid.

Yeah man even if you were smart enough to make acid you'd probably be doing something else. Like he said its thousands just for the shit to make it. You'd be better off trying to get it hypothetically

If the scheme is. "im broke ree need ez drugs to make" o then that's not the way

If you want to make your own psychedelics, mushrooms are by far the simplest

>>Should I do Speed or [any other stimulant]
>Any other stimulant unless you're THAT broke.

I've done meth, cocaine and speed, and i prefer speed under any circumstances to the others.
Why should i not be doing speed?

user idk but my friend used to take meth then go on a masturbation spree of like 2 hours but be warned your blood preassure goes up alot

Because most people /don't/ enjoy speed as much as other stims. If you do, more power to you. I put it there because this is something that keeps coming up and in my experience both talking to people and reading accounts the vast majority doesn't wind up liking it.

There's a reason so many Amp-derivatives exist, and not all of them are legislation-related.

>2 hours
He sounds like a baby. And i know amps are bad for your heart.

Speed is safer than some other stims. In my experience the majority of people like it.

>Safer
Oh definetely. So much it's ridicolous. You'll not hear a single word of disagreement from me on that front.
>Majority of people like it
Huh. Guess we visit different circles.

So I had the most intense experience of my life on 4 ace dmt last night. Figured out that my troubled lifestyle is just a symptom of my extreme loneliness and I got in contact with some otherworldly being that told me it was fucking god. I feel kinda shitty today but now I feel like I need to change my life.

Attached: 1568812782789.png (574x708, 87K)

how much did you take? dosage?

The best part of psychs, just make sure you follow through now or 'god' will be disappointed the next time you come back

Idk bro I ate a bit off of my finger

4-ACO is a divine substance.
Feels much much much speedier than shrooms in a good way.

do you think it was above 25mg?

Just ordered 70g of kratom, 3 different strains. Tired of not being able to get my hands on decent weed (or even shitty weed, lately) and it's legal here so why not.
What's the consensus on dosing to get the best effects for a first-timer, anons? Is it like weed where your first dose might do almost nothing?

Attached: 1546347737550.jpg (960x943, 78K)

>keep flemming up heroin
Truly the low IQ mans drug

Bro a brainlet could grow kg's. It's really fun and easy

How do you smoke herion

Some people dont get Jack shit from kratom but for me it's what I always wanted weed to be. First few months of doing it I'd get awesome warm and fuzzy highs that would make me more social(my parents would think I was drunk whenever i took it). Nowadays it helps me get motivated to do stuff and helps manage my depression. Legit glad I discovered it since it's one of my favorite drugs.

Attached: 1568742588222.jpg (998x998, 171K)

Never measured my dose with the stuff since I've got no scale but it was definitely a huge dose. I was getting insane visuals and completely lost contact with reality before the being made contact with me.

Man I'm so looking forward to it. Sounds kinda like what good weed does to me when I smoke another joint when I'm already a bit toasty, but I don't have enough time, money or luck to do that very often.

Attached: 1563782053232.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

What strains did you order user? Any Bali gold?

that's what I just said.. BRO

Bali white, Bentuangie white, Malay green. The website looked very legit and had great ratings so I went with whatever it recommended for mood and energy. Didn't feel like reading through a crummy reddit wiki for research today.

Honestly , speed is lovely when you're in the mood , I really don't understand the logic that it's bad. I'd prefer coke over it but if I'm strapped for cash then speed all the way

As far as websites go, gaia is my favorite since they're real cheap and the kratom isn't crap. And some advice: drink it slow your first few times. Dont go overboard and get super fucking nauseous like I did my first time. Use a soda as a chaser to help calm the nausea.

Attached: 1568821957792.jpg (279x423, 25K)

I got 150 grams of kratom. It's gonna last me maybe a week. I'm feeling so comfy rn. The opiate bliss and warmth is like a blanket wrapped around me

How addictive is cocaine?

Should I buy tramadol or morphine? Morphine would be more expensive and I'm bit sure its wort it as I haven't tried it. I combine with benzos so some high quality tram can feel real good, is morphine good enough to justify the higher price?

Attached: f5c7e80c-999f-4956-a839-fe7f36e099b6.png (1280x1468, 1.18M)

What would a 30 mg morphine pill do to someone who's never used opiates before?

Attached: 1568761284494.jpg (374x347, 39K)

stick it up ur ass and inhale fresh air

where did you get morphine pills from?

Attached: 1560806692571.jpg (828x802, 35K)

u wont wanna eat on lsd. it's also quite hard

user you know is a LSD date a good idea willing to get laid SWIM told me sex on acid so fun you pant like doggos

will i die from mdma

>Hey do you know any dealers?
>Haha ummmm idk user tee hee seriously
Why are my friends such bad liars?

I want to drop acid for the first time. Can you be alone? I usually think about killing myself, can I hurt myself during the trip? I'm thinking about doing 50 or 100 uq.

Did 150 uq of 1p by myself for my first trip and I felt loved for the first time of my life. I have a long history of suicidal thoughts and depression.

Ok, sounds awesome. I'll probably handle it in that case.

You ever do psychedelics before user?

Not really it is better then tramadol but not by much unless you're taking a lot get better opioids

I've done over 400 mg of codeine before and I believe that is the same as like 20 mg or so of morphine it's like a prodrug or something like that. it was rather nice with weed but not something I'd pay for unless it was quite cheap (I got the codeine for free) honestly when it comes to opioids the more addictive it is usually the better it usually is.

Don't do 50 ug it's literally pointless at the very least start with 100 ug

What are some "must try" drugs?
I'm planning on:
LSD
Shrooms
DMT
Kratom
Weed

Any others? Maybe some nootropic?

have you ever choked eating while high on weed?
im always scared because my mouth gets really dry, and i drink water every few seconds because im afraid my throat will close. anyone else experience this?

Ketamine, amphetamine, cocaine, mescaline, mdma, and even LSA if you're doing a large amount of the extract. (people are going to crusify me for this but I actually like smoking Salvia extract) there's a plethora of other psychedelics to try as well like AL-LAD and the 2C series of psychedelics and another that I enjoy is Muscimol (Amanita muscaria) but I wouldn't say it's a must try.

Attached: tumblr_nd0eowXqfd1t7yqh9o1_500.jpg (500x674, 98K)

ketamine, ketamine, ketamine

>Ketamine
Deliriants ain't my thing but I'll definitely consider some of the others. I did DPH once and it was honestly horrid.

Its a disso no a deliriant

Nope. Am I in for a treat? I have only done weed and mdma in my life.

>Ketamine
>Deliriants ain't my thing but I'll definitely consider some of the others.

Attached: downloadfile.png (1024x576, 249K)

I've always heard people describe the main aspect of using ketamine as being a form of delirium, so I assumed it was a deliriant. Don't bully me.

>combining disso and lsd

Attached: 1523245538900.gif (540x304, 1.3M)

I really do not care about getting high but are there any drugs that slow down your perception of time?
I want to experience hours even minutes as I did as a kid where depending on the situation they felt like forever rather than everything between waking up and falling asleep feeling like a cyclic haze.

Attached: 1568530309011.png (1024x1010, 730K)

Again. I'm not claiming it's bad. I'm just tired of people whining about it not being what they wanted.
Great to hear that, fren. Do you toss and wash or capsule it up?
You'll probably have a pretty good time.
Or throw up and wonder why the FUCK anyone would wanna do this shit.

Morphine is weird like that.
Oh. Don't drink with it.
You'll be fine. My personal tip: Take it sober & after a 12-24 hour fast (no calories, lots of unsweetened tea/water, no drugs including caffeine).

Smoke a cone 25-35 minutes after you've dropped the hit.
This way you should get the maximum effect with minimal negatives.
These + Laughing Gas. Well. Kratom + Laughing Gas is not going to be interesting but yeah.

What is this called anyway, the cyclic haze of life? There must be some official name for it. Where all hobbies are just distractions and you don't really enjoy them, just going through the motions.

I'm not sad or suicidal. I just haven't had fun in a long, long, long time.

Who? They are not even remotely similar. that's like somebody saying they snorted nail polish or glue once so they aren't interested in trying LSD.

Attached: harold.jpg (525x296, 15K)

>Or throw up and wonder why the FUCK anyone would wanna do this shit.
my experience. it was shit.

this is what marijuana is for buddy

Disacociatives psychedelics and even weed kind of does that if you do a lot of it

>Where all hobbies are just distractions and you don't really enjoy them, just going through the motions.
>I'm not sad or suicidal. I just haven't had fun in a long, long, long time.
I don't think there's a name for it as for most people it's just seen as a normal part of life.

I take capsules. Fuck toss n wash. Pills are convenient cuz I can easily, accurately, and discreetly dose at work without having to drink nasty green water

Xanax is fucking AMAZING. Went through a big cycle of addiction with it for a while. It was my favorite drug

Huh, never woulda guessed.
Will edibles or smoking give me the affect I desire more?

Is there such thing as a stimulant that doesn't have bad long term consequences

I've got some oxy which is my absolute favorite but I'm trying to not ruin my brain entirely. How much do you mean by a lot of morphine? 20mg is a common dose on psychonaut wiki would that feel great or would I need to take more? No tolerance

All of them if done only occasionally in moderate doses :^)

second time getting some heroin. this time I got 0.5g instead of the smaller sample size I got before. could be the start of a horrible addiction or maybe my autistic caution and paranoia about my health will prevail. but I really don't care either way right now, I just need something to ease the pain
snorted 15mg or so and feeling good. might try boofing or smoking soon (although I don't really understand the smoking process).
don't get me wrong user, drugs do bring me a ton of comfort. it's just that I can never fully get rid of this insatiable loneliness. a lot of my psychedelic trips these days get ruined because I'll start to think about my life and start crying
you'd need a lot of chemicals that are probably super hard to procure and lab grade equipment as well.
you're still essentially "you" when you're on psychs. unless you spontaneously attempt suicide all the time you're probably not gonna kill yourself on psychs
besides, good trips on psychs have been studied for treating depression
ketamine
caffeine. it's one of my favorite drugs and only one I've ever been addicted to. take it with l-theanine (a legal nootropic) to eliminate some of caffeine's negative side effects

I dunno man I've only tried a few things in my life and took what some lads said at face value. Turns out they probably didn't know what they were talking about.

Attached: hmmmmmmm.png (849x606, 36K)

Eddibles because they last a lot longer only downside is that they take a little bit to kick in. The higher the dose you take the more pronounced the effect will be and so long as you have nothing productive to do that day you can pretty much take as many as you want. I recommend listening to music and watching movies on it if you live in a rural area or are near a woods where the cop's probably won't run into you then taking a walk while high is always interesting as well because weed with no tolerance is itself a disacociative.

Attached: 1568897230307.jpg (467x531, 48K)

thanks for the quick responses lads
am i shadowbanned?

plus edibles put a stronger chemical into your bloodstream than smoking does. when thc metabolizes through digestion it's around 4x as strong as smoking

Many drugs have disacociative quality's to them you said you've never done weed but if you smoke a good amount of weed with no tolerance it's a disacociative same with getting drunk on alcohol it's just that with ketamine DXM and PCP it's the main part of the drug it detaches you from yourself and your environment in a way if that makes sense.

Attached: 1568807335171.jpg (600x800, 56K)

yes now kill yourself in an original way