Why can't incels handle the reality that women are not angelic goddesses and are people like them, albeit superior?

Why can't incels handle the reality that women are not angelic goddesses and are people like them, albeit superior?

Attached: 1554746198621.jpg (640x451, 49K)

Fuck you fucking nigger eat shit cocksucking loser nerd I shit in yo mouth fucking cocksucker eat a dick nerd redditor loser and that pic is also gay I shit in yo mouth fucking son of a fucking whore nigger eat crap

When have incels ever thought women were angelic goddesses?

Fucking loser fucking cocksucking faggot

>Women are not superior, except they are superior

That's r/inceltears dumbass.

based and psychoticragepilled user

It's sad that they'd rather be my cumdump than start a family with me but that's alright, I'll just start fucking dudes until they get their shit together.

I don't know what that means but eat a dick op is a cocksucking nigger and I shit in his pimple faced loser nerd mouth

Incels do handle it, ergo they reject women. Its the normalfags who suffer from the actions of wemoids, its they who support them and deal with rape charges or Tyrones kids

>wahmen
>people
kek
They're somewhere between dogs and sloths.

>Fuck you fucking nigger eat shit cocksucking loser nerd I shit in yo mouth fucking cocksucker eat a dick nerd redditor loser and that pic is also gay l shit in yo mouth fucking son of a fucking whore nigger eat crap

Attached: 1560032707866.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

I want to imagine it is the same guy

Is Tyrone a black name?
Ohh so that's me in the pic huh? I'm a really Butch and manly cool dude right because I said all that in my other post? Haha cool I'm cool yay!

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-225340__01.jpg (1080x600, 141K)

because they seem like that to me, every time one gives me a bit of sympathy. i want to hold them so badly...

Hold hands yes gently cuddle up lean them onto you hug them so tenderly these cute pretty soft warm cuties just want to hug them and breathe them and hold them tell her you love her and feel her softness and warmth

In what way are they superior? Are you okay, OP? What bizarro universe did you come from?

I can't tell if you are mocking me or just insane

Women are quite shitty.
In many ways I think men are better. Men are more honest and don't plot in silence and strike whenever they feel like it. Most of suffering in my life has been done by women.
t.incel femanon ree

I would be way more functional if I didnt have to have the fact that women like sex and want to fuck men SHOVED down my fucking throat
I have to be unattractive, be reminded, and be OK with it.
I really hope there's a fire that burns the whole world down.

Superior to incels, not men

Why am I insane babie boo Maltese mista was ist that happening babie why? What is will be me mocking of you little coochie poo pootie cute girls holding handings pretty cutie boo girls handing holders warm cuddlie puddlie soft girlie worlie babe babie boo boiings holder handings please cuddle?

fixed that comic for you

Attached: 1553558128034.png (637x459, 351K)

Haha cool wow yeah that's right babie that's me on pic that's me haha so cool yo cool guy yeah haha that's me yes

>"superior"
>get dominated by men throughout history
>will get dominated for the rest of human existence after our society collapses

explain?

Attached: ben shapirosama.jpg (1000x697, 107K)

lol that's more like it.
t.femanon

I laughed but how accurate this is in reality is just too grim. I just feel empty now, what's the point in laughing it is just how things are.

Attached: I_cursiva.gif (512x512, 14K)

You fuckers reply to my post

>This whole thread
Sad DESU

Attached: 1568385769904.gif (800x600, 650K)

>That filename
What are you, a mexican? No wonder you know how true that pic is.

does anyone have the edit where they are both naked?

No, but the Wikipedia editor who made that gif is Spanish