Hey lonely robros where can i find places to communicate with people on the interwebs? I'm a lonely faggot (non-gay)

Hey lonely robros where can i find places to communicate with people on the interwebs? I'm a lonely faggot (non-gay)
something like discord servers but all I've joined have been cancer
omegle and shit is just horny people

Attached: waohgiruenvrsrilahieur.jpg (600x631, 40K)

Bump origibal

desu I've been asking the same question for a long time but everything is rp trash and absolute cro-magnons that seduce brain cells outside with each word.

i dont have discord but i would still love to talk to the robots on here.

Attached: 1323336786499.jpg (359x324, 26K)

I miss the 90s-00s internet before people were all gaysexual helicopter furries. The weirdest people just liked things like video games and it was a nice niche of people before the normals invaded.

Attached: jnhiu.jpg (720x340, 40K)

Well omegle and discord work l, just depends where. If you want a good convo then idk, try a game. I know rust, gmod, tf2, the isle, 7 days to die, insurgency (back in the day), minecraft, that vr social game, left 4 dead 2, hunt, deep rock galactic, borderlands, monster hunter world, squad, arma 3, vermintide 2, terreria, starbound, etc. all good games to make friends in

talk to me then! what do you want to talk about?

>tfw no fembot who plays vidya

Should I drop my Discord OP?

i had a bad day is anyone willing to listen to my blog i have no one to talk to

sure, if you want
go on bro

Add me if you wanna talk Furtive#6427.

Whats ur blog about?

ok so i went to uni today and i walk into this new class, i knew most of them cuz its my fourth year (and hopefully last) but im not friends with anyone. We were in total 13 people. I am the third person to walk into the class and i sit at the second row, in the far right seat, as i always do, the other two people sit at the far left.
As more pople take a sit, notice that no one sits on the right row seats. When everyone is in, all 12 of my classmates are on the left side, i am left alone on the right side. The teacher introduces us to the class and tells us that a big part of the final grade is a group project, and we had to form groups of 3-4 people before the class ends since its a lot of work and no one could handle it all alone. Before i can even react, there are 3 clearly groups of people formed, with 4 people in each.
The teacher notices it again and tells me that he could either autofill me by force into one of them or just do the big project all alone. I just had no option. Also apparenly this class is meant to work on the project under the teachers supervission so cant skip it.
All the seats are taken on the left side, i really dont know what went wrong but its clear that im just not likes by most people. I barely talk and i focus a lot on my grades, im not rude, i try to help other people as much as i can, i dont know whta i did wrong. Im tired.
just a way to say "personal life"

Attached: 1463083281395.png (1098x1182, 1.3M)

I'm sorry to hear that user.

Group shit should be outlawed from higher education.

it might not seem much but i feel very ashamed of having to deal with issues that only happen in middle school or below, it should not happen to a 21 year old.

well i never anticipated to talk here after all ppl can mascarade as you lol,

idk user, you giv me a ropic to discuss or make a thread for us and link it here

Attached: 1499038421391.jpg (800x999, 132K)

Do not feel bad about that. I also had problems finding uni groups or friends because I was too shy and reserved to approach people. Also your body language might signal "do not approach me" without you intending to signal that.
You can meet nice people in games. Or you join a club or something.

These are the threads I missed so much. No shitposting furries, trannies, just people talking and trying to improve each others lives. There's just been so little of that lately.

I'm sorry you feel lonely. I hope your heart grows in strength. Good luck on your project, friend.

lets talk about society and it's inevitable collapse due to lack of values and further isolation from all that is good

It's hard. Hearts want to be filled. It's so easy to let it fill with hate, Resentment, Anger, and hopelessness. We need to fill it with love, compassion, optimism and hope. And you can't forget forgiveness. We need to learn to forgive.

stay strong bro. ive been there in the same spot many times now...
just focus on your studies, its what i do

How about you guys talk about non-schizo stuff instead ?

where do you think values should come from?
religion? cuz thats been on the down and those ppl are never sincere in their own faith and rules.

idk what "all that is good means" but i dont see people becoming isolated at all,(think this very convo)

Can second the game VR Chat made alot of good friends on there

Hey, you are op, right?
Really, join a club. Reach out to people. It is also about learning. You will fail at the beginning but you will get better. You sound nice and interesting. Give people a chance to discover this.

heya thx for the compliments, i'm not actually OP i am andi actually go to a writing club once a week, as well as school (last year of secondary so not underage in case your worried)

im not too socially awkward but i can turn people away since i can be loud and annoying, but i have a nice net of people so far. its just on the net id like a few people to talk to.

i have discord on the pc but i spend most of my non gaming hours on my laptop since im busy with the house or babysitting. Jow Forums is teh only place where i actually talk to people.

anyhow im also planning to join a sci fi book club in my city so lets hope i can find out when the next meeting is

Attached: Battlestation_empty_apartment.jpg (1920x864, 255K)

I've had mixed results on VR chat honestly.

Whenever a good conversation gets going with someone, other people will flock to the place and just be loud.

There are good people on there tho.

Not really a sad story but whatever,
>Be yesterday on bus saw teenage with cards
>think hey that's pretty cool ask what he plays
> says he's never played poker likes magic
>tricks recommend him poker and blackjack
>he says next time he sees me will play a
>i never gonna see him again because a rarely
>use that bus
It's fucking sad how little people talk to each other publicly he was so happy to see someone else play cards i like that chat it was good day.
as for communication kik okay for finding robots.