What do I do if I like a girl? She's my first female friend, I'm happy and laugh when I'm around her...

What do I do if I like a girl? She's my first female friend, I'm happy and laugh when I'm around her, I don't feel like I'm fully in love with her but I really like her. Seriously, what do I do? Just doing nothing feels so wrong.

Attached: 1568834470243.jpg (2000x2666, 1013K)

>Have female friend
>want to dig in her pants
the problem with nowdays men

Attached: 45221548_1676503489120990_5411644885855895552_n.jpg (800x450, 25K)

>men and women can be friends
kek
there is always going to be sexual tension there.

I don't even care about sex. I just like being around her, it makes me happy. Usually I never smile or laugh but around her I'm like another person.

How long have you known her? Do you want to date her?

About a month, we only see each other twice a week in school though. And yeah I think I wanna date her, but she's way above my league. It's a weird fucking situation. She clearly shows that she likes me, but I still don't feel like she would date me. I just don't know what she's thinking and how she feels about me.

Nice trips.

Ask her out on a date, numbnuts. "Would you like to get coffee sometime?"

Attached: bloodshot eye anime girl.png (720x720, 802K)

But if it goes wrong I'm fucking fucked. Being around her will be awkward as fuck, maybe she changes her mind and thinks I'm a creep. I'm also her classmate (I'm the only guy in class btw) so I'd be fucking fucked if she friendzoned me.

>She clearly shows that she likes me
In what ways?
>but I still don't feel like she would date me.I just don't know what she's thinking and how she feels about me.
Uhh so which is it? Does she have feelings for you or not?
No, other user is right, ask her out. It's the only way to know for sure how she feels about you. Otherwise you're just wasting your time pining after a girl that you have no intention of actually doing anything with.

You can't just ask her out for coffee. She's your friend. She'll think you're just being FRIENDLY. You don't want to be friends. You need to be clear about your intentions. Tell her shes cute or something, that you really like her.

>In what ways?
Constantly giving me compliments, getting very close to me when talking, doing shit like leaning her head on my shoulder or just leaning against me in general and just being very nice to me. She also occasionally says stuff that just warms my heart, like today when she felt like shit because she was sick she told me I "brightened up her day". I know, every sane person would think she's interested in me but it makes no fucking sense. She's an amazing person in every aspect and I don't even know why anyone would ever love me. I don't look good, I'm not a nice person, I'm awkward and anxious. I don't see why she would like me, she's either pretending for some reason or I'm just being delusional.

Attached: 1568738012524.png (916x788, 531K)

you know, sooner or later you are going to want to fuck her, and if you two actually become friends and she grows to like you she will start to expect to have a physical relationship with you.
what then?

damn user, you are cucking yourself with that attitude. ask her out and see for yourself.

It's also possible that despite all that she doesn't like you. I knew a girl who I got along with great, it seemed like the universe was pushing us together, it was all leading up to it. The chances looked like an easy win, but she said no. Then our friendship was ruined.

Don't listen to these faggots. You are underage and it reeks. Be her friend, get inducted into her friend circle and make more friends. Stop sweating this bitch because if you listen to these faggots you are going to destroy what you have with her.

>You are underage and it reeks
I'll be 20 in a few months
I don't care about sex.
>what then?
Have sex I guess.
Isn't there any other way? I'm risking a fuckton by asking her out.
Yeah that's pretty much what I'm afraid of.

Attached: 1568495002468.png (811x527, 94K)

No, you won't be twenty next month. If you are sweating someone being nice to you, you are clearly underage OR immensely under developed socially. Do not ask her out. Heed my warning or cuck yourself. Your choice.

>Isn't there any other way?
Yeah, you become her beta orbiter because you were too scared to ask her out
>I'm risking a fuckton by asking her out.
No you fucking arent. You are a literal teenager. One girl turning you down is not the end of the world. Literally the worst that could happen is that she says no. You wont be treated any differently by her in class, unless you somehow spectacularly fuck things up.

>OR immensely under developed socially
Well I mean if you read my first post, you'd know that she's literally the first female friend in my entire life.

>Teenager
Only in the Am*rica. 19 is fully adult where I live, atleast legally.

Attached: 1568175107619.jpg (399x400, 9K)

>Yeah that's pretty much what I'm afraid of.
I asked out a coworker and she said no. I thought we were great together, and the relationship is strictly professional at best. I have to say it was another crippling loss this year, and it really damages morale.
But at the same time, you don't want to regret not asking and miss out, wondering what if. You have to take a risk for the reward and find out the truth. I'm still trying to overcome my loss, but if I learned anything is that I guess it wasn't meant to be. It's something to get over, but it's reality. Go for it, but do it right like I said. Be clear about your intentions, be honest and unironically be yourself.

thank you for not paying attention to literally anything else in my post, dummy. its like you dont even want advice.

I can't be a beta orbiter because I actively avoid everyone like the anxious autist I am. She is the one who sticks around me.
>Nothing to lose
Except my reputation in class and our friendship. As the only guy in class I'm not allowed to fuck up, one mistake and I'm "that weird incel creep".