The great normalfag filter

its a fact that if you cant handle the NEET life youre a fucking normalfag

Attached: 1489032125392.png (633x758, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54405469/#q54407751
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The internet ruined people. Nobody could handle the NEET life if all we had were books or even television. Nobody wants to sit inside and do that all day. But Internet is a completely different story. There's a whole world inside the computer. No need to go out again. And it's only getting worse with online ordering of groceries and shit.

which is why if you cant handle being a proper NEET youre a normalfag

And? Does saying that give you some kind of advantage or satisfaction? Point is normalfags have it good and are comfortable with their lives as they are. But we will never have what they have.

Dude NEET life is fucking amazing, i remember when i was in mental asylum(2 times) i was watching relatively healthy minded people literally going insane or falling in to depression cuz they couldn't handle staying in the premise with the same people 24/7, fuck it was great to watch how they suffering

Attached: 1557902593992.gif (180x204, 513K)

my point is normalfags dont belong in this board in fact anyone that showed up here after 2013 is automatically a normalfag and a poser

Okay? Do you think they give an ass what you say about them? Im as much of a robot as you are dont get me wrong. I'm just saying the logic of you fuckers sometimes is fatally flawed.

Came here last year.

Attached: 29F03789-76E8-457C-9F3C-7F86447B941A.png (1024x1024, 151K)

I would love more than anything to be a neet, but existing costs money. I'm not autistic enough to get neetbux.

Attached: pengo.png (533x418, 53K)

>Point is normalfags have it good
They don't, their lifestyle is inferior.

I bet telling yourself that makes you feel real special and important, doesnt it?

>NEET for 10 years now
>people still call me a normalfag because im not ugly

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/54405469/#q54407751

>read my thread I'm tripfagging in! I crave attention!
Intriguing, you're definitely meeting all the quota for being a normalfag so far.

yeah i'm not agreeing with any of that. I like being the way I am

I'm not her. Wish I was though - she's one of the most intelligent persons I've ever encountered. You should read those threads; her level of insight is amazing.

Personally I feel that having a girlfriend, regular sex, a nice house and a rewarding career would beat a life of piss bottles, ready meals and increasingly disturbing hentai, but whatever cranks your tractor.

NEETlife is a broad term though. I've been on NEETbux for ten years and am handling that just fine - I have my own place and my own car and plenty of disposable income. But living in my mom's basement and being dependent on her forever and having no money would suck (as would living in a country where NEETbux = a life in squalor).

you know this place wasn't always this shit, you wouldn't know this but 5 years ago real NEETs actually were the majority of posters, i swear its like summerfags haven't left since 2014

>having a girlfriend, regular sex, a nice house and a rewarding career
thats a normalfag
>life of piss bottles, ready meals and increasingly disturbing hentai
people how actually belong here
what didnt you understand by normalfags GTFO?

>that's a nornalfag
Exactly. You said their lifestyle is inferior to ours. I'm not arguing who belongs here and who don't - I'm saying normies have it better than us.

fuck off man I literally cannot handle this fucked up life.
hikki 6+ years fuck you op...

You talk as if being a NEET requires the strength of character and the pure will to succeed in life. Please by all means continue to perpetually justify your self-pity and self-loathing.

Attached: 1445735205580.jpg (300x264, 10K)

>I'm not her.
>her
Jesus fucking christ, every single post you make just digs you deeper. I guarantee you there's no insight to be divulged from a vapid, projecting roastie. That said, you wouldn't trust as much regardless.

>he joined 2013

Kek

Us summerfags are the new core demographic of Jow Forums. You oldfags might feel more at home on wizardchan these days to be honest.

I don't think I understand your last line, but she seemed pretty based. Anons would ask her about the things they were struggling with, and she would help them understand why they felt the way they did. Those threads were packed with nuggets of information about mental health issues. I only asked her one or two questions myself, but I enjoyed reading her answers to other anons just the same.

I was always interested in psychiatry, though. In 2011 I decided to stop being a NEET and went back to school to pursue a degree in forensic psychology... that lasted all of three weeks. Been a NEET since then.

i joined 2006 i bet you weren't even born yet you under age faggot

go tend to your other thread.

what are you on about? you fucking schizo

A normalfag can always be a NEET, but a NEET can never be a normalfag.

Same boat as you. I can't get NEETbux so I'm in Uni.

Having a career is another way of saying "I'm okay with being exploited by a faceless corporation and receiving only a pittance of the actual value of my labour". Unless you can get into certain non-corporate fields, your "career" just feeds the maw of capitalism.
>How nice of Mr. CEO to give me 37k per year when I work 45 hours per week and I can (and will) be replaced at any moment. I love being a slave to corporation!
You are not better than the rest of society because you've accepted the deep penis of capitalism. You are not better than those who see the system for what it is and knowingly do not participate in it. Being a wagey is NOT respectable.

Attached: 1568571702868.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

I wish I was born in the future where virtual reality has developed to Matrix level... That would make me very happy... Oh well...

Currently working as a janitor. As soon as I've paid off all my debts and bought a new CPU, I'm moving back in with my dad.
Fuck wageslavery and fuck normalfags. I just want to ride my bike, play video games and coom to hentai.

Attached: 234523.png (300x250, 20K)

I talked to a guy who couldn't believe I hadn't left my house in a week. I didn't tell him that I once went 6 months without leaving my house.

Attached: shaq meat.gif (480x315, 659K)