Accidentally tickled my catboy too hard

>accidentally tickled my catboy too hard
>hes been passed out for 3 hours now
uh oh bros....

Attached: 1566112163481.jpg (387x387, 33K)

just cuddle him until he wakes up

i have, user... hes still not waking up....

sounds like he might have a fault. id return him user, do you still have the receipt?

No! Hes perfect he just needs some rest. I overworked him afterall

oh? you overworked him doing what?

tickling him?

I just told you. I tickled him too hard and for too long. When his laughter turned into him begging me to stop and pleads for help it only made me wanna tickle him more and he just suddenly passed out

He probably asphyxiated and died from too much tickling.

Stick your glans in his mouth and he should start suckling by instinct.

Instructions unclear, dick got stuck in his nose.

ah yes you "tickled" him. he probably just needs to rest for a bit. getting "tickled" is hard work and most boys need to sleep afterwards.

You tickled him to death didn't you?

Cut off one of his ears, the pain will wake him, if not then he is most likely dead. I cut off the ear of my catboy when he was unconscious, and man did it wake him up!

maybe... maybe
this will be my last resort

Attached: 1565382120893.jpg (559x650, 58K)

that sounds like catboy abuse

Has he woken up yet OP, I need answers please!

im afraid not. i may have to try the ear method... if hes still in this world, that is...

Attached: 1564862858553.png (959x1000, 470K)

Put ur dick in his boipussy and see if he moans

Do that as you cut off his ear, truly the final solution

thats rape user, no.

Attached: 1565462650877.png (574x598, 103K)

That sounds horrible. How could you do this to a catboy? His pretty ears must be his pride and joy and are probably very sensitive.

Attached: 1549250666022.png (2408x1200, 1.2M)

Yeah, but do you want you catboi to be alive or not OP?

what else could i do?
alive of course, but i really dont want to rape....

Attached: 1565406366979.jpg (711x807, 50K)

You havent trained him to instinctually consent to only you? Do you even control his orgasms?

hes pretty new, user. i havent trained him much which explains why he was so overworked by my tickles

Attached: 1566501588575.jpg (1200x900, 563K)

Well sometimes you just have to suck it up OP, get a large serrated knife, and get your pee pee that boipussy raw, it isn't pretty, but this is the only option we have left. You should also check his pulse.

>Passed out in a loving owner's arms after being furiously tickled
God I wish that were me.

bros....
hes gone

Attached: 1565410029189.jpg (1032x776, 537K)

aw shucks :(

originally

Well just buy another one, they are pretty cheap these days after the market crashed and no one wants them anymore. I got a 2 for 1 deal at the farmer's market a week ago. One of them can't breathe through it's nose and the other one's blind, but hey it was a good deal all considered.

Please explain the lore in this world where you can buy catboys.

I wrote out a intricate and detailed story, but accidentally deleted it all, but I'll give the short version, catboys were created after a world war 2 where every nation had nukes, by the nazis. They then became very popular in the west, leading to the legalization of homosexuality in 1954. The eastern bloc countries did not legalize homosexuality and caused rampant catboy terrorism. Nato supplied them with weapons and supplies, and when the soviet union collapsed, they turned their eyes to west, and crashed 2 planes into the world trade center. This would cause a 30 year long race war between catboys and humanity. They would lose, and become sex slaves for the common man.

so catboys are owned against their will?

Yes you can buy and sell them

I want to live in your perfect world