Let me tell you why I know more about circumcision than the doctors who perform it

Let me tell you why I know more about circumcision than the doctors who perform it.

Yes, I'm a basement dwelling misogynist incel who dropped out of high school. How did you know?

Attached: 1199977.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>Let's just cut this healthy piece of skin off
>Dr. Shekelberg told me to do it
Give me one actual argument why circumcising is a good idea in a first world country

Circumcision reduces chances of contracting STDs and infecting others. Bacteria festers in foreskin. Uncut guys are more likely to give women infections.

I could go on but it's literally incel neckbeards vs doctors. I'm gonna side with the doctors and world health organization over some smelly incel with a victim complex.

Use a condom you disgusting fuck. The studies used to prove this are from fucking africa.

Go on please. The US is the only country in the world that practices circumcision for non-religious purposes. Are you saying the rest of the modern world doesn't have doctors?

How is it misogynist when it has nothing to do with women

Attached: 1498765237884.jpg (681x496, 43K)

But It's a needless surgery. Washing and bathing is a better alternative to less pleasure.

US is a honorary third world shithole

yeah it's easy as hell to contract diseases and bacteria to live when you don't wash your dick but alternatively your dumbass could use a condom or just iunno ask whoever you're fucking are they tested.

This isn't some "ooga booga anti vax kids kill everyone" type of thing it's literally just a matter of maybe not removing skin for no reason.

Most hysterically anti-circumcision incels compare circumcision to genital mutilation, which only happens to women because the equivalent would be cutting off the entire penis. , which never happens.

It may not be an equal comparative, but it's by no means hysterical. It's an unnecessary procedure that is only viable in places of poverty where people don't have access to clean water or bathing utensils. It is 100 percent mutilation you are cutting of nerves which are useful for pleasure and pride. If there is a medical reason such as phimosis then I'm all for it but not when nothing warrants it.

REEEEE REEEEE REEEEEEEE FEMINAZIS STOLE MY USELESS PIECE OF SKIN.

Attached: manchild.png (896x978, 212K)

Why don't women just get labiaplasty and we can call it even

>WTF YOU CANT CIRCUMCISE YOUR DAUGHTER THATS LITERALLY MUTILATION YOU MISOGYNIST

>ROAST BEEF BLUE WAFFLE GOOD PENIS SKIN BAD

Attached: 1567228393949.png (764x742, 347K)

Circumcision is deadly tbf

Attached: (You).jpg (500x351, 49K)

This picture sucks, it's completely contradicting. Someone who uses ((them)) would not call someone a "feminazi" let alone a "feminazi jew". Yikes, sorry, your picture is cancer.

Attached: 21561.jpg (700x557, 41K)

NOOO MUH BEEF FLAPS ARE SACRED FUCK YUO INKEL

Attached: Femsoy.jpg (1200x1026, 137K)

What a fucking idiot this guy is lol. I am uncut and I have ZERO STDs. And I'm not a virgin either dummy boy.

Anecdotal evidence doesn't disprove anything, incel.

Unwashed hands spread lots of germs.
Prevent unwashed hands: cut off your hands.

Because hands are totally comparable to a useless piece of skin on the penis. Alrighty then.

unwashed hands spread germs
cut off your hands
>wrong
unwashed penises spread stds and germs
cut off your foreskin
>correct
.....wow

you dont need a degree to know that its a dumb practice

And yet people with PhDs recommend and perform the procedure. It's almost as if they know more than angry incels....

really?
Just like how doctors recommended high doses of extremely addictive opiates every single day?
I'm no antivaxer, but you can't just blatantly trust doctors.
Also, think of the monetary gain there is for them for recommending the surgery. Don't you think the person being paid to preform the operation may be biased into making you do it?

It genuinely blows my mind to think that the American public have managed to allow themselves to be duped into believing that not having the end of your penis sliced off at birth is abnormal.

Attached: mhm.png (460x304, 251K)

It's completely accurate from what I've seen. Back when I was in uni I knew this one guy who was absolutely obsessed with circumcision. He was a textbook MRA neckbeard who constantly talked about how men were oppressed. Literally everyone hated him because he just wouldn't shut the fuck up. I heard he killed himself but i'm not 100 percent sure, but i sincerely hope so.