Kiwi hate thread

Attached: index-librorum_00427808.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

This is now a kot thread

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

What's wrong with Kiwi?

I think they are alright

When I was younger, like 15 or 16, I thought I might I might be trans, and got some stuff off online pharmancy or whatever that site is called
Stopped after I got freaked out at my boobs hurting, and I'm glad, since I'm not trans
anyway yeah fuck you pom

Attached: the dab.jpg (500x505, 45K)

woops, pecs*

As much as I'm getting fed up with kot i'm more fed up with their shitty copypasta and spam

kill yourself immediately faggot

Kiwis have autism

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

he is literally that 'stop liking what I don't like' kid meme come to life

basted transwi

he is literally a "namefag that thinks this is reddit" meme come to life

Tell me about it.

Attached: 3IbVMsk.png (540x370, 259K)

please don't call me that

Attached: giphy.gif (500x270, 490K)

Kiwi's are cute though

cute transwi

Tranwiwi

>the prostitute of Jow Forums talks about autism

Attached: Snapchat-1407426653.jpg (750x1334, 58K)

"as much as im getting fed up with fire im getting more fed up with things getting burned"

one would not happen without the other

No its more like " I dislike this guy screaming but I hate the dude who drove straight over my fucking son to hit him"

Kiwi's don't have to copypasta to counter it, autist

Just type Kot thread, he's afraid of that

sorry but I am 89.99999% sure I'm not
so stop using that name
and stop distracting me from the important matters I have to attend to

chink island soon

Attached: 1527955442258.png (723x720, 513K)

i will drive over as many children as is necessary

And this is why my thread exists

Transylwinia

Attached: 1527665467534.jpg (640x627, 381K)

you gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelete

no jerking off for you transwi

Attached: 1516797480241.jpg (1280x1803, 345K)

JOIN THE KOT REVOLUTION
WE WILL MAKE Jow Forums GREAT AGAIN

A waste of eggs if you can't cook

sorry but I must check all (you)s before I leave for important study, and you are preventing me, if I fail it's on you
also, >spider rape

Attached: dnace.png (554x450, 48K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little kot thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" cat making a funny face, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking cat. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kotfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ID WITH KOT IS KOT ID WITH KOT IS KOT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Attached: egg-beaters1.png (326x511, 275K)

do you ever get tired of being a namefag even though this isnt reddit?

>reddit
never been there what's it like?

its super ebin
a bunch of people make their own names so that they can build up a reputation then eventually start getting recognized and become le internet famous which is the complete opposite of an anonymous board

you would fit right in

usually the eye going red leads to a fun time, jerk

sounds gay
no wonder you are so well versed in that places lore
my namefag is a purely Jow Forums origin
you might have known that if you were not such a huge newfag

haha made you check for nothing

haha wow based, I can always just close Jow Forums

Attached: bunne1.jpg (795x958, 151K)

I know who heaven was you gigantic faggot
stop trying to build a reputation for yourself using someone elses name you gay nigger

no you cant

I could if I wanted to, now hush RUtrans and allow me peace of study

Attached: 1527457324972.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>using someone elses name you gay nigger
heaven wasn't a single person

obviously you don't
and I chose this name because it suited me
since I actually was here when it was and considering how much of an asshole I am posted under it more often than not

dumb newfag gaywi

>he's decided to be an asshole shitposter caricature

Attached: nwtgx9i2o9p01.jpg (396x263, 12K)

opps he forgot which one he was again
t.samefag

there is more than 1 person from New Zealand

PRAISE KOT

don't you think the level of discourse on the internet has been getting worse and never better

i clicked through the comments on a dozen scp articles, the posts from 2008 were generally intelligent but by 2016 it had gone to total fucking shit

okay now THAT was an ebin troll, wew lad

Attached: sdjydt.jpg (900x1200, 180K)

Forever...

I wouldn't have noticed
high level intelligent discourse doesn't draw my attention
I only give my shitposting attention to low level unintelligent dickhead posters
if you get (you)s from me its because you fall into that group
also in 2008 I was 8 and still a year away from finding 4chum

true enough

i noticed i don't try anymore anyway an awful post gets more attention than an effortpost