Are girls really attracted to skinny guys?

Are girls really attracted to skinny guys?

Attached: EEsBEazXYAEx9tb.jpg (1536x2048, 292K)

skinny white men are the peak of sexuality

No. They want a guy with some meat on them. A woman will date a fat guy before they'll date a super skinny guy.

Younger girls yes, older women prefer bulkier guys.

PLEASE
GOD
post more skinny white guys

a few of them are.

but they're all the really insecure ugly ones. they perceive skinny men as low hanging fruit, so there's less competition from stacy. of course they prefer muscular, beefy chads like all women, but their minds trick themselves into liking skinny guys as a coping mechanism.

My sister loves tall skinny guys. I hate it. A little chub is cute to me.

>A woman will date a fat guy before they'll date a super skinny guy
HAHA time to KMS

Casual reminder that if you're a skinny robot girls won't like you. You still need a Chad frame even if you're not Jow Forums.

Idk, I'm tall skinny and in high school unlike the fat kids you can openly make fun of skinny people so yeah, girl prefer muscular guys for sure. Maybe it's an American thing because they have an obesity problem.

Many women are bisexual, and prefer the aesthetic form of women to those of men, whilst simultaneously preferring men as partners.
These are the types of women who are attracted to skinny guys.
I see this as a generational thing rather than an age thing; there's a definite trend towards skinny males becoming more desirable, whilst there's a definite trend away from the desirability of hirsute males.
This could feasibly be attributed to the neotenous sexual selection characteristics that allowed humans to attain such high intellect in the first place, and were a key part of our evolution.

Some have even theorised that we are splitting into two distinct subspecies: an intelligent, tall, skinny, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative "genetic upper class", and the "underclass" of dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures.

Attached: _42207552_evolution4.jpg (203x324, 9K)

HEBsjhsj

Attached: IMG_4558.gif (179x500, 1.74M)

Literally my physique

>A woman will date a fat guy before they'll date a super skinny guy.
Quite lying. The truth is neither fat nor skinny guys get dates.

Some are, some ain't. You stupid cunt

post more skinny guys

Attached: 5d7c1c5e0c40d.jpg (937x1171, 115K)

girls like skinny guys because they are easy

yea if you look like the guy on the right.

Attached: ectomorph-shoulders.jpg (793x432, 29K)

yeah skinny tall guys with big dicks get all the girls

I like doughy boys

This. If you've got narrow shoulders you better find an excuse to keep your clothes on. God help you if you have wide hips.

skinny guys are usually tall, so thats the only reason I can think of as to why a woman would want one.

A short skinny guy? Hell fucking no.

I'm like 6'1", pale, and thin as a stick. The 3 people I've been in a relationship with have all admitted to having "a nerd fetish", so yes, there is hope for thin guys even if it's that fucking retarded

No unless you are running niche YSL model game which you aren't. Majority will prefer at least some muscle. Ugly girls are more likely to because they can't be picky

I have met girls like that with boyfriends like you and they cheated on him with me.
>t. Tan and muscular (just here bc I am aspie)

Gays are really attracted to skinny guys. So hit them up if you happen to be feeling them low self esteem feels bruh, and they will make you feel wanted

I used to love them, but looking back on it it was because I was insecure about myself and didn't really know what I liked in men. Now I actually prefer a little chub on guys -- I guess opposites attract since I'm a sort of a skelly as well.

There's a belief that skinny guys have longer penises, so there's that.

Being skinny gives you the advantage of having less fat in your pubic pad so take advantage of it.

Literally the current body type in fashion in Brazil.

My boyfriend is 5'10 and 115lbs and I think it's hot as fuck

The preference of women is as diverse as it is for men. I'm a smaller framed tanned and dark straight haired guy that does obscene amount of cardio (bicycle courier) so I'm not skelly skinny but a muscular skinny. My body proportions are kinda feminine with longer arms and legs. I noticed two distinct types that obsess about my body type. The first type are birth control pills girls with fucked up emotions and brain chemistry and the second type are fat chicks D: Most of my exes were either of those. Sucks because I really dig the smol and skelly chestlet, boyish types. Only one ex was the tiny skelly pale and blond boyish girl but she was a birth control girl. Kinda wish more arthoe types were into me but my personality isn't bohemian enough for them.

damn this thread really fucking with my self esteem. I thought I was fine just as long as I had low bf%. I wish eating weren't such a fucking hassle.

Attached: 1425579646659.jpg (253x296, 19K)

This is just me except my forearms are smaller.
Same style too, I like this gif.

Attached: 1481963479630.jpg (431x415, 40K)