What are robots' opinions on Brazil?

What are robots' opinions on Brazil?
>pic unrelated

Attached: images (14).jpg (494x620, 27K)

macaco land , filled with crime , drugs and very big brappers

Pic related, this is a tranny.

Spics should get out of my countries prior to me killing you all

An awesome country with diverse and vibrant culture that celebrates its multi-ethnic and multi-racial identity. A great example for us bland, boring, monocultural Europeans of what a truly successful 21st century country looks like.

Attached: Ⰲ.png (479x564, 113K)

I live at Brazil, well it's a shit hole in general, in my opinion it gets worse more the north you go, at least i don't live at some favela (a house conglomerate at some hills)

I see brazilians a lot in gore threads, second only to china

another country who got CIA'ed?

Worst place to be a robot

I'm brazilian and hate it here, wish I was born in a decent country. 99.99% of people here are NPCs, I can only have real conversations with people from other countries, that's why I come to Jow Forums and similar sites

Attached: 1394584124063.jpg (557x495, 92K)

i love rocam videos

the juxtaposition of skyscrapers and slums seems pretty quite interesting and poignant, sometimes i go google street view to do scope out of bbbb (big black brazilian bunda)

i am from russia btw

Attached: Sao-Paulo-Tuca-Viera-1-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 202K)

I'm bare ass surprised it don't get brought up more. They didn't allow guns, and a murder rate off the charts. They had to make guns legal just for honest people to protect themselves. You get to watch other places claim how it's so much different there and to just be that place and do what they did till the problem is so big you can't do it anymore. I'd honestly just give one of my fucking guns to these fucking idiots that constantly say this shit to plink me in the dome with if I don't gotta listen to their stupid shit anymore.

America, but somehow worst.,.

Attached: 1568754312960.jpg (600x842, 93K)

need carpet bomb

You can't break free from the chains of vices and dissidence, becoming a newfound man ready to take on the hardships life could throw at him, and you think you can kill a single spic out from the cold?

Semi-advanced irony.

>celebrates its multi-ethnic and multi-racial identity
One of the dreams of any latin american country.

Attached: 1562280918473.jpg (684x684, 92K)

seems like a disgusting place to me. everyone memes about the women and their big asses, but most of them look gross and smelly to me.

Why do you hate hue land so much?
Chilean user here

Yes, like all the Latam countries besides Cuba.

I literally can tell who is the person that posted this based on posting time alone

>in my opinion it gets worse more the north you go
Or how far south you go

Seems to rival South Korea in vanity. Disturbing how much they care about looking good.

Super fucking shithole im so glad i wasnt born there or never have any business going there MAYBE for vacation but even then id go to cuba jamaica or mexican resort.

I'm not totally sure why but, I've always really romanticized it. I know its pretty shitty but, I wouldn't mind a nice qt3.14 mixed Brazilian Catholic waifu.

Attached: Build the Empire.png (680x439, 204K)

Great sopa

99% of people in all countries are NPCs. Thats kind of the point of NPCs

Its easier to conquer another man than it is to conquer ones self

imagine NOT wanting to race mix with this after 5 months on your sausagefest of a ship

Attached: 1488403797688.jpg (300x300, 19K)