Who else /TurningTheirLifeAround/?

>bought fruit instead of candy today
>didn't have a single sperg out when outside
At this rate I'll be famous and successful by 2021.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvyOp1_mFDs

Attached: Nectarine.png (481x521, 129K)

>Started to take HRT to gender dysphoria and depression
>Started to exercise near daily
>Eating healthier
>Cooking for myself
>Grooming myself
>Trying to keep my room clean
>Trying to wear better clothing
In the end I'll still just be a guy with breasts though. At least that's better than suicidal depression.

Attached: 1568760811616.jpg (898x728, 245K)

Wait you have regular spergouts outside?

He said improve not ruin

Whenever I try make positive changes in my life I seem to swap depression for anxiety.

I've lost 3-4kg in the last week and can't keep still.

>Started to take HRT to gender dysphoria and depression
Ngmi faggot

Sounds like guaranteed depression to me but the Jews have brainfucked me in other ways too be fair.

Genuine question: How much tap water have you consumed over your life? Would you drink alot of it?

Didn't you claim to already have fame and success yesterday, avatarfag? Wanting to be famous is a stupid shit-tier goal. You get famous by doing something really well. You just want attention for attention sake.
Also what the fuck even is "success"?

Get off hrt you sissy faggot please turn that 41 percent into 42

I just started college, Im starting to open up, relax and talk to new people, I even had some drinks at a bar for the first time ever. These things might seem like ordinary everyday activities but to me they are huge steps

Ofcourse they are brother. Keep it up but don't fall into the pitfalls of drinking. Black out drunkeness and partying at the expense of your work are the great filter.

I drink bottled water.

I'm already part of the 41%.That's part of what made me transition. Don't tell me you parrot statistics without actually knowing what they mean.

Having no depression where I used to have life long depression is a massive improvement user. I'm not even an incel anymore.

Depression is normal. Life is naturally shit. Its normal to not feel good all the time. Your problem isnt not feeling good, its the idea that you need to feel good or that there is something wrong with you. This is where the brainwashing comes in.

I've wanted to be a girl longer than the internet has been popular user.

I have no idea how this has anything to do with what i just said

>feel motivated to get revenge on my parents
>only need a few supplies to get it done
I'm really confident I won't let them get away alive. I just need to psych myself up for not getting high anymore.

just reading your posts you come across as an alpha male
I hate agp guys like you because you're always the ones that bring a bad name to real trans folk. honestly kill yourself or just become a eunuch

user creates a wholesome thread
Disgusting Tannie poster has to ruin it by EXISTING.

You worry too much about labels

You said I was brainwashed. How was I brainwashed to be trans in the early 90s?

What are you getting revenge for?

>You worry too much about labels
cute
the abuse and them murdering me

quitting drinking until the 31st of October starting today. also may be going on a diet, but not 100% on that one yet

I answered his post honestly tho

I didnt say you were brainwashed to be a tranny. I said you were brainwashed to believe that if you are not happy all the time something is wrong with you. Depression is the normal mode of existance. There is nothing wrong with you, you have just been made to believe it is, and because of that you start seeking for what possibly may be missing in your life that could cause your so called depression. Then you find a couple things, whatever that may be, and then you come to some retarded conclusion like im because i dont have a gf or im depressed because im not a girl. You a turn a WANT into a NEED because you have been led to believe that if you arent in ecstacy all the time you are mentally ill.

And here is the thing about wants, you cant have all of them. Many people want to be rich, you dont see them getting income reassignment surgery. Many people want to drugs all day long but dont because they realize the side effects are too harmful to do so. You cant have everything you want, especially when its either not possible or harmful. In your case its both.

You need to grow up and grow out of your child mentality and realize you simply cant have everything in life.

Started this year as a sad, lazy, stoner, now i'm getting average grades (bettter than failing) and have released my first EP. So this is what its like to be happy for once?

Being depressed is not the normal mode of existence