Honk

>Honk Honk
>HH
Is there some kind of meaning behind this?

Attached: Honk Honk.png (1073x593, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH-1xZi-wac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you're too young for this board, fucking retard.

Yeah uh no. Go back to plebbit zoomie, if you dont understand clownworld you dont belong. Its just redditards trying to make everything about racism because Jow Forums retards use something once.

Youre far too young buddy

There kind of is, but no one knows about it or uses it like that except for pol, so it really doesn't matter.

now I'm curious. what does it mean?

Some use it as described, but the main purpose is to call stuff clown world

It's pretty much what OP said, but like I said, only pol uses it like that, and everyone else just uses it to either make fun of stupid things they don't like, or to call foolish people clowns.

it means Hulk Hogan you dumb faggot

Attached: HH.jpg (1080x1440, 159K)

Nazi here.
Yes, we use clown world / honk memes in a semi-ironic fashion from time to time.
It's not some secret underground Nazi code, it's just like posting pepes or whatever.

if I'm guessing they're trying to say it means Heil Hitler? but as other anons commented I imagine it's only a contingent of insane Jow Forumsacks who actually do this. I've never heard of Honkler being used before in this way. whenever I see him used it is to portray things as a cosmic joke, to imply that you are detached from taking something seriously, or simply haha clownz

I don't know if there's much merit to saying he's a hate symbol. that gives a lot of cultural power to a small amount of idiots. I kind of see what they're saying because the definition of something does change when its context is morphed by usage but going so far as to say that "honk honk" is de facto hate speech...I dunno man

I just wanted to draw wacky clowns

Attached: he comes.png (968x630, 70K)

>I've never heard of Honkler being used before in this way. whenever I see him used it is to portray things as a cosmic joke, to imply that you are detached from taking something seriously, or simply haha clownz
That definitely came from us (the Nazis). Those cosmic jokes are usually things that seems crazy to us (because we are normal people), but seems normal to NPCs. Things like giving 8 year olds tranny pills and parading them around on stripper stages (Desmond is Amazing).

Honk honk means heil Hitler.

>all these sub-plebit-tier clueless retards ITT who don't know we manufacture their memes as a psyop since decades

Attached: C82vURvUMAIRNpA.jpg (498x498, 48K)

man, underage stormfags really are something else

Attached: 71402887_2963351567068218_6234802422133293056_n.jpg (850x850, 122K)

>i'm a clueless retard
>eheh i'll just call him underage stormfag

do you always talk with greentexts? are you that retarded?

Attached: how.jpg (256x256, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RH-1xZi-wac

>inb4 redditfag

Honk honk meme is a mechanism used on Jow Forums to deal with the absurdity of the world. Since you arent able to change the world you can only laugh at the situation. It can be used by anyone really, its not some secret message for nazis. Its just a meme.

> tranny wins yet another female competition
> honk honk

holy shit there are so many newfags on this board now. r9k really has gone to shit. never seen it go down this hard until this year.

just some funny word from Jow Forums

These people sure are good improperly figuring shit out. Gotta admit though, had it been planned, that would have been pretty funny.