Minimum girlfriend height

Do you have a mininum height for girls before you would consider dating her?

Attached: tumblr_pcvbgoULUX1xwh0koo1_1280.jpg (750x1304, 186K)

idk. used to think so but now im 40cm taller than my gf and i think ive realized it doesnt matter as long as there is love

I hate womanlets. 5ft6 minimum.

You always had to be taller.

Attached: 2cf4bc7175776bc98b0849a61b9e4b97.jpg (659x800, 167K)

i wouldnt want a girl shorter than 5'

i shouldn't really be this picky but i wouldn't date a girl below about 5'3
i probably had a chance to actually get a gf once but i turned it down because she was like 4'9, and besides the fact that anyone shorter than 5'5 looks like a prepubescent child which is disgusting, i wouldn't want to force a manlet child into this world

58 inches or so
I only want daughters anyway

>tfw too short even for robots
It's a special kind of feel

Attached: 1554921225731.jpg (480x468, 20K)

I have a tallest height and it's approx 5' before rejection.

Attached: No..gif (244x160, 1.11M)

I'm 6'3 and have a thing for height differences so unless you're a literal dwarf it's fine

Dude i only like tall chicks. Short women have complexes

Taller than me at least.

>too short
How tall exactly are you? I honestly don't mind height at all as long as your body is still proportional so I'm very curious.

No
because that would make me a hypocrite

at least 5ft. i'm only 5'4 but I don't want a dwarf gf

Not sure, i think it's case by case, i'd for sure date any girl that's 4'10 or taller. I'd consider like down to 4'6 or 4'7 if she didn't look like she had dwarfism or something. Eh even then i'd consider it lmfao

As long as she's not a dwarf, as short as possible. 5 ft would be ideal. Im real tall do womanlets are even more qt to me.

A little under 5ft. 4'10 I think.

Will you be my qt smol gf?

Perfect height wtf.

Actually ideal, im like 6'7 be my tiny spoon.

I'd like her to be at least within a foot of me, so 5'4" or higher. I like girls that are at least somewhat close to me physically

get off my board you fucking normalfag leave us alone.

You are legal midget.

5'3 is my minimum cause I'm 5'5 and into taller chicks, anyone shorter than me makes me feel uncomfortable and tall and I dont like that

No, but 5'5 is definitely a max height for me. My fiance is 5'3 and I'm 5'11