/britfeel/

Having an absolutely wonderful Friday night with the /britfeel/ lads edition

Attached: britfeel september.jpg (2800x1796, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCbAEkfXSDE
mirror.co.uk/money/not-helpful-help-buy-isa-13306745
youtube.com/watch?v=WTDNEhDyKdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yw8aaqnnrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Redmond starting
ohh he's gonna bag a fucking double hattrick !!!FACT!!!

Attached: EE7QA2NWsAAXdL0.jpg large.jpg (1920x1920, 340K)

First for drink whole milk.

Attached: WholeMilk.jpg (650x650, 213K)

i agree. and getting comfy on /x/ talking about the area 51 farse. what a great time to be an user.
is it also boomer disco friday?
youtube.com/watch?v=XCbAEkfXSDE

so after november you wont be able to open a new help to buy isa

ive seen loads of articles like this recently
mirror.co.uk/money/not-helpful-help-buy-isa-13306745
about them being shit and lifetime isas being better

is it worth me going for one lads?

burger werger, patato skins and pasta salad for dinner lads

youtube.com/watch?v=WTDNEhDyKdo

it has oestrogen in it, too much gives you man tits.

I thought that milk gives you boobies/ moobs?

I don't really see the point in em lad
You can get the money out until you've put a deposit down for a house and the deposit is the thing that's difficult to save for like
Well stupid

>poley chugging milk by the gallon after hearing this news

Spurs would have been more appropriate if football has to be brought into it.

>the deposit is the thing that's difficult to save for
is it? i dont know much about it desu
im pretty sure help to buy isas are meant for the deposit on the mortgage, is the mortgage on the house usually more than the deposit on the mortgage?

Lads I cant stop farting what the fuck is happening am I gonna die

Been doing 'no fap' for a day and I could rip someone's head off with my bare hands

How's it going lads? Been a good week?

Attached: [HorribleSubs]_Machikado_Mazoku_-_10_[720p].mkv_-_2019-09-14_14-23.png (361x476, 279K)

I know super random lol

Reckon this is the best cartoon ever made

Attached: source.gif (500x363, 625K)

is it worth going to a climate strike to find cute girls?
I believe it's all hopeless everyone is there to virtue signal but maybe I will find a wholesome girl there

yeah pretty good lad, lots of hobby stuff
wbu?

Been such a long wagie week lad. Sometimes I think I should just fuck it all off and get in to smack or something. Still, enjoying my scrumpy so theres that. Hows your week been lad?

As far as I understand you need ~10% of the value of the house you're buying for the mortgage deposit then you pay back a small amount each month until you've paid off the entire mortgage

Paying it off monthly is easy, just like rent but less money usually
Having 10% value of the house you want in cash is the difficult bit and you can't use a help to buy ISA for a deposit, only for afterwards to help you pay the mortgage monthly installments
Or something like that

Some of the ones I saw were cracking, I was this close *puts fingers very close together* to pretending to care about future generations.

Finally working again. At last I can moan about everybody not working and muh taxes. Feels good.

Attached: 1567899251000.jpg (548x714, 79K)

This article seems very misleading.

>That's because the money can only be withdrawn - and subsequently used - after you complete.
That is wrong, you withdraw the amount in your Help to Buy ISA and use that to pay your deposit (they have higher interest rates which helps increase your deposit savings too) and then it's only the government bonus (25% of the amount you have saved) which is provided on completion.

Basically people are thick and don't actually read the terms contained in their Help to Buy ISA, and then blame the system.

Just walked past some lad with a bird and thought to myself "if I wasn't being chucked birdies by the britfeel top shaggers I would have taken that girl easy like"

Phwoar fucking hell lad are you trying to give me a sly stiffy or what

It is decent like

Probably a butthurt Feyenoord fan from /sp/ who made that

Been pretty good enjoyed the weather today and the football yesterday things looking up job wise. Think things might finally be going in the right direction for once.

Like my post above says, you can use the Help to Buy ISA savings for your deposit, you only can't use the government bonus.

ahah
aww
how so on the job front m8? good to hear

Thanks. Was getting vetted and stuff by the agency finally starting to get a few shifts.

what does he have that i dont? im a good looking young chap

so if thats the case whats the government bonus for? just money in your pocket to get you started?

I know that feel, Was only meant to be in 3 days today and ended up doing 4 as I got stuck up norf, must have done 45-47 hours on a week I wanted to be 3 easy days as I'm so fatigued

>just money in your pocket to get you started?
Yep, to help with your first mortgage payments and any renovations the property needs, furniture, etc. Depending on how much you've put away you can get up to 3k so it's not a small amount at all.

Only thing putting me off getting a Help to Buy ISA is that the property would have to be under 250k and that basically gives you a shithole in any decent area. Might look into a LISA but then the problem with those is that you can only withdraw the money for a house deposit (unless you pay a high fee), whereas Help to Buy ISAs can be withdrawn at any time.

get 1 in now if you want user. i'm a NEET on bennies and i've spent all day on /X/ talking about the area51 stuff

how much is an average house price? actually clueless
feel the same way though, i dont think im comfortable enough financially to put thousands into a lisa that i cant take out without paying for it

GIVE ME THE FUCKING SNEEDS YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKAH MOTHERFUCKALAL

Attached: 0308fe9599.jpg (729x502, 21K)

Who are you talking about mate?

Why don't we chain big metal balls to prisoners any more?

Ah doesn't really bother me user done my fair share of scrounging you be you.

Where are you trying to live that you can't get a comfy flat for less than 250k? Try moving out of central London user

About 100k up north
500k down south

>had a night out planned for tonight in legit the first time in ages - even had a legit qt asking me to go , probably would have got with her
>7 days straight of 6AM starts at work after a week of late shifts
>my glasses break and i cant get them replaced so i'm fucking legit blind, cant drive or even see past like 2 feet

fucking hell, fate cucks me once again

hello friends
any sport events going on tonight?

So I had my first week at work and everybody was super fucking friendly. Like during my breaks I would sit alone and play games or listen to music and random people would come up and introduce themselves and build rapport with me.

Is this really what NEETs are so scared off?

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

Glassescucks chucked again
Contact lens Chads will all be out tonight and having a go on that lasses tits

Bournemouth Southampton. should be a cracker.

Get a taxi and a monster lad go for it. Not too late.

Attached: 1529589175644.jpg (383x453, 50K)

You're 100% attractive

Watching the latest Down the Rabbit Hole. No nothing about the 'community' but youtube gamers seem like such mongs

Some snooker on eurosport 2

Why would I want to buy a flat? If I'm going to buy a property it's going to be a proper house I can live in with my future family.

Well you can buy a flat and then sell it if you manage to find a woman.

The New Zealand wins again World Cup has started

no combat sports?

banbury anonce

You're probably just lucky, my work is a fucking snakepit. I'm the only male there and all they do is constantly bitch at and berate each other behind their backs. I even once got a warning because a couple of them decided to go and make up that i'd said something I hadn't. Joined a union after that to protect me from roasties.

i know right - i usually hate going out but i'm actually pretty upset about it
i got dressed and everything but i legitimately cant see more than like a foot in front of me. i cant even see my shoelaces standing up. fucking hell

i spent 2 hours going into town today because they said they could fit the new lenses then and there at vision express, then turned around and cucked me and said come back tomorrow.

guess i'm jerking off tonight ;_:

>future family
>browses Jow Forums

Attached: 1409545777270.png (478x380, 194K)

>my future family
good one

Saints v Bournemouth, 8pm, Sky sports. Be there or be square.

Attached: 097794ea84e2.webm (500x500, 274K)

But I don't want to buy a flat user, I'm happy renting for now. I want a house with a nice garden, it's also a massive hassle to sell a property so I don't want to go through that.

Screw you lads, I'm going to make it and you won't.

you seem to know your shit lad so i hope you dont mind me asking you a couple more questions
would you recommend a help to buy or a lifetime isa?
lifetime just seems better in every way

You don't have an old pair lying around or anything?
This happened to me one time and I had to go out wearing my prescription sunglasses. Looked like a right div.

you're a good un wagie. i hope your time doing whatever is enjoyable. also never said congratulations, or asked what you'll be doing (if you want to share). my bad user

If you're going out drinking it doesn't matter that you're blind. Don't let your Stacy get Chad'd.

There is still hope dammit!

Attached: 1509944988615.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

You're porbably handsome. Only way that happens and ive seen it happen a lot to good looking blokes

Well best of luck user. I wouldn't live without a garden either.

Papa loves Mango
Mama loves Mango

haha only gone and started feeling depressed again haven't I lads what am i Like hahahahahahahahaha

No problem m8. Just doing security work doors in town, sports events concerts etc it's nice getting getting paid to go to stuff all the normies paid to go to.

i only have a pair from 2015 and i tried wearing them for an hour and cant see a fucking thing honestly, plus they look fucking shit
i know it sounds bad but the idea of getting an early night and waking early to a nice full english tomorrow actually sounds better to me right now than going to a nightclub with shitty music and a hangover just because i will probably get laid. maybe i'm just fucked idk

Hope that lad with the chinese date has a good time.

>my future family.

How old are you, why are you here and what are you doing to find a gf? Asking because you're here for a reason

It probably sounds better to the lass as well, invite her round. Tell her you can't see shit so you'll have to touch her all over.

For me, it's blackcurrant.

Good idea yeah if she want fucked tonight invite her to 'Netflix and chill' as the kids say these days.

Ended up pissing my bed last night after getting insanely drunk and the entire room stinks of piss now. Gonna have to somehow sneak the mattress out the house tonight and dump it somewhere. I am such a moron.

No worries lad. I've been looking into both myself and I'm definitely leaning towards lifetime ISAs. Basically it boils down to this: if you know you're going to be buying a house then lifetime ISAs are 100% the better option. The problem is that if you decide you don't want to buy a house then you can't withdraw your savings without a 25% cut.

If you're unsure about buying a house then it's best to go with a Help to Buy ISA, you still get around 1.5-2.5% interest rates on your savings and can withdraw whenever you want with no cost.

>tfw no big teeth jewish drum waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yw8aaqnnrg

good shout lads
she's being pissy about me not going but desu i dont want to wife her in the first place.

i wonder if there is a chinese chika that i can make into my husbandu
not a lot of attractive chinks though so that plan might be a no go

ALRIGHT LADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Med student twat reporting in after a long day of paeds
Just finished a fat takeaway

What are you all planning on doing this weekend? Cinema? Nothing?

chinka

Phwoar love a nice big pair o' nashers me

>Med student twat reporting in
Lol swerve
Don't you have a dinner party to go to with your chino wearing polo club friends you stuck up cunt?

>What are you all planning on doing this weekend? Cinema? Nothing?
second one desu

>it has a patreon

Naturally.

WoW classic is pissing me off
Everyone is a mong and makes you sit around for ages or powerlevels hard as fuck and leaves you in the dust, you quest with a guy for an hour and have fun and he says he's off for the day then you log in the next day and he's 12 levels higher than you so you can't play together anymore

Just wish I had a friend to play with tbqh

I'm 23, here since I was 18 because I'm a social spastic. Sort of in a LDR

phwaor, eat an apple through a tennis racket she could

but you reckon a help to buy is still worth getting over a regular savings account even if i dont know if i want to buy a house?

also do you know if you can have both?

Yeah, we're taking the fois gras down by the boathouse if you want to join
Oh on second thoughts, sorry lad, no seethers allowed, ta ta!

So is Wow Classic just vanilla Wow? Sure anons here or /v/ probably play it too.

Where would you sleep after? On the floor? kek

yeah basically
i'm getting really frustrated having to play an MMO on my own tbqh, feels really bad
just want to banter with someone while we doing quests for hours and hours, someone who wont level until i'm on you know
it's a lot to ask of course, hey random stranger who just so happens to be the same level as me do you want to dedicate levelling your character with me someone you don't know but fuck, i'm a neet who's down so there has to be someone like me r-right

My ring is still stinging like I shat out baby elephant but my joobbies have been like small black rabbit droppings.
Did a ghost gape me in my sleep or something?