How do you go from this

How do you go from this

Attached: Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-Laura-Dern-Return.jpg (600x316, 39K)

to this?

Attached: 1528622517088.jpg (491x653, 43K)

me on the left

From burning the coal to purple hair.

Its a cycle young one.

Attached: untitledsdfs.png (251x201, 91K)

I can't wait for dinosaurs to suck me off

Feminism.

Even has a little halo as part of the outfit, My Theory is they really thought Hillary was going to win and they had to scramble to make that movie a "fuck you" to white men because she lost.

Feminism is at it's core old women teaching young women to fuck up their lives so they are not the only ones who fucked up their lives.

The dykes, trannies and SJWs just get on the bandwagon.

She was already sjw in jurassic park

What's the difference?

This, rewatch the movie guys and listen to her dialogue that we didn't catch as kids.

Bobby Peru fucked her hard

Attached: 5cb8fe58091fed4ae549c32e2c2dc141--bobby-peru-wild-at-heart.jpg (500x350, 40K)

she already had a sexismus line in jp

desu she seems more bangable now. Minus the hair. It's the milf vibe. It's increased.

Your fender is a bit dirty.

Behold, the power of the dark side.

when youre in a movie they do your hair and clothes how they want them to be the actor has no say in it. your showing two different movie roles and suggesting that it somehow is the person transforming in her personal life. come on you can't be that daft. thats not to say she isn't a leftist. probably is as almost everyone in hollywood is it seems. but you cant use costumes in movie roles as some kind of evidence of it. especially when you know the new ztar warz movies are intentionally being made as leftist propaganda.

She agreed to this, no?

I never realized she's the same actress.

Attached: pepe 4-02.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Me neither user! Whole fuck! Everything I know is fucked now!

Attached: 1497919179203s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

You fucking realize that the hair color is in the script, right? Fucking retarded Pole.

Pls don't bully one of my favorite movies...

Attached: 1521825079310.png (400x388, 217K)

Darth Femin
Darth G'raff
Darth Pinku