How many of you are still Robots?

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

How many people left here are still socially inept outcasts? It seems like most robots have left. R9K looks like any Jow Forums board these days, which means a place for the mentally ill, sociopaths, homofaggots, political propagandists and normans looking for entertainment.

Is there any place left that is still populated by mostly socially inept outcasts?

Attached: 5B5B971A-D9FA-4553-8334-862EFC8F87E1.jpg (57 KB, 667x593)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aqGulxkbU

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

I am a true robot but I'm bisexual, why does that matter?

Attached: 1565774019547.jpg (26 KB, 335x348)

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Yeah. OP. Where is the entertainment. The laughter? Songs and singing. Where is the cheese?

Attached: Sheogorath.png (889 KB, 948x685)

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Because homosexual men have the same effect on other men as women. It disturbs social cohesion and harmony and threatens to turn things into yet another competition for sex. Sorry bud, if you are a homo you are not a robot. Which shouldnt be a problem because homos have their own communities and i have never seen a homo who was lacking in social skills anyways so that too means you are not a robot and can easily find other people to get along with

Gone with the other robots. Now we just have hrt posters and epic redpilled based honkers

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

bud
fuck off with this passive-aggressive shit
you fuckers whine about women but you post like women
muhh duhh everythign will be great if we just get rid of everyone who makes me uncomfortable!!!
heard it and it sucked the first time. fuck off

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

this is not to be taken as a statement of anti-misogyny, i am merely condemning hypocrisy.

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

I met a bunch of robots and we became friends. Guess we're not robots anymore.
Any friend haver is not a robot, honestly. Having people to hang out with and be yourself without getting judged is a life changer.

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Seething faggot is seething.

Attached: A29EBBD1-E18C-4C71-BB26-09B820E77A79.jpg (26 KB, 242x520)

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

im a super robot. ive tried to be normal but failed oh so hard. after being neet for years i decided to accept my fate. im not afraid of interacting with people. i just know we have nothing in common. i cant talk about anime 24/7 with normal people so.... yeah. reminder if you have a job youre a cyborg

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

Yeah. Once you start developing the social skills to have friends and not lose them or become the punching bag amongst them you stop being a robot. Even online friends

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

proving my point like always

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Being an animefag does not make you a robot though. Being a robot has not as much to do with your interests but more to do with your ability to fit in with people and function in a group of people

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

Yeah I'm still a socially inept outcast. Reporting in.

Attached: hueh.png (159 KB, 473x349)

William Brown
William Brown

seethe
get called out for seething
y-you p-proved my p-point
Seething faggot is seething

Attached: B28CEC55-6DCE-44C9-937C-ACB74ACF7520.jpg (17 KB, 222x227)

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Yeah I'm still a socially inept outcast

Attached: 41D6BA95-8DE3-4AB5-B41E-66DD3922FE9B.jpg (63 KB, 600x814)

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

most people dont watch anime every waking minute of the day. you ever try discussing pokemon or dragon ball at school? seemed like i was the only one who knew the full lore. they looked at me like i was a psychopath. just because i read the pokemon manga. just because i read the dragon ball manga and played the games. if they dont know shit about entry level stuff they sure as hell wont know about the more obsecure titles

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Saw that kid on jerry springer based gwar

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Because homosexual men have the same effect on other men as women. It disturbs social cohesion and harmony and threatens to turn things into yet another competition for sex.
It's not like I'm lusting after every male or anything, I'm very rarely attracted to someone. Besides, I've kept any attraction to myself so this just makes no sense.
Sorry bud, if you are a homo you are not a robot.
I meet all the robot criteria tenfold, just because I'm attracted to some males here and there I'm ineligible?
Which shouldnt be a problem because homos have their own communities and i have never seen a homo who was lacking in social skills anyways so that too means you are not a robot and can easily find other people to get along with
I am severely lacking in social skills and I'm riddled with anxiety. Not every person with homosexual tendencies is the flamboyant overly-extroverted type you'd see at a Pride parade user. Those communities don't interest me in the slightest and you probably know why if you're acquianted with them, not to mention that my anxiety and robotness distances me from everyone in such a community anyway.

Attached: 1567819274215.jpg (53 KB, 703x675)

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

The anime is just a symptom of the autism, its not the cause of your issues. There are Chads who watch anime all day now.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Nah you're still a robot, I just don't like non-virgins who have sex daily with a gf and has a lot of money a robot, like why complain about the rewards you get in life?

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

robots
not mentally ill

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

It doesnt matter. You cannot be accepted because you threaten to destroy the social order. You are a subversive element whether you try to be or not. Im sorry, i dont like that it is this way, but it is this way. Nothing to do about it

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Incel=/=
For the 6 gorillionth time

Yep. Though many robots are mentally ill, most mentally ill people are not robots.

Once again, a robot is just a socially inept person with no friends who is not accepted anywhere, aka a social outcast. Not all mentally ill people are social outcasts and not all social outcasts are autistic. You have to be both autistic and be a social outcast to be a robot, and those are the only criteria. Simply being different from the averga norman does not mean you are a robot

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

destroy the social order
Can you elaborate?

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Ment to say incel=/=robot

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

yes a person who has sex gf and friends are total social outcasts, i never knew man i never knew.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Whatever faggots touch turns into a gay erp and dating site.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Sex is irrelevant. You could have gotten lucky once if you arent a total ogre looks wise. Its about how you fit into society and get along with other people

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Alright, so just more group generalization. I'm still a robot after all, whether you have a personal grudge against anyone with homosexual tendencies or not.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Its the truth. You are not some special snowflake exception to the rule.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Just because you're a normgroid, doesn't mean everyone has sex easily, or has access to it

John Watson
John Watson

I havent had sex, im just saying if your main issue is lack of sex you are an incel not a robot

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

Group X is completely homogenous and every member has the exact same behavioral pattern
That seems unlikely, why?
Because I say so. It's the truth.

Attached: Megastare.png (175 KB, 953x304)

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

How am i supposed to know why? Youre the faggot, you tell me why you turn every community youre in into a gay dating platform

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

Was a KHV robot till I was 23. Wish I never became a failed normie, but here I am.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

I don't. Maybe if all gay/bi people were a hive mind like you seem to think I could tell you.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

own communities
homo lacking in social skills
Actually, from what I have seen, gays and trannies in particular tend to suffer from an endless series of depression. They may suffer similar problems to others, but it is like saying "you are straight like Chad, so you have people to relate to". From what I have found, they often feel ostracized, even from each other.

In a way, fitting in has a lot to do with your interests, since you need to have some way to relate to others. Say you like chocolate and I like vanilla, there just isn't much to discuss. Sure, we can say hi to each other, but we will never understand each other's likes and it will just seem fruitless to talk to each other. Any talk about chocolate will result in me ranting about it. All I can pretty much bring up is vanilla, since my life revolves around eating vanilla and otherwise sleeping since life is worthless and never really changes.

If you eat and breathe a hobby, one that isn't one many others embraced, it can get highly isolating. At best you will find someone who shallowly connects, except that they could care less for the real depths, and you mostly just get compared to the shallow types even if you feel there are broad expanses between them.

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

You make it sound like a positive thing to be a robot user. A robot is an individual who cannot really make friends, or at best will attempt a friendship only to fail miserably at it. Connecting with others in a community means a sense of belonging. Belonging means you are human, not robot.

Think of it this way. Can you eat food and find it actually tastes good? Can you find entertainment to actually be passionate about? Is there something out there in the world worth living for? A robot has none of these things; the whole idea of a robot is that they are so lacking in humanity, that nothing about them seems to fit with what humanity entails. Everything in the world seems unappealing to them, they cannot express their own emotive state and question such conversation as "how are you".

gf
I find it annoying how often Jow Forums just talks about fitting in or girlfriends. There is so much conversation to be had, especially on a board promoting originality among souls that are disconnected from the mundane parts of life, and yet it just is endless ranting about why they can't be part of life.

I want to talk about the monorail system and how flocks of birds keep getting in the way. How running them over could save our passengers valuable time. And yet we cannot, because birds are just innocents, and we cannot just mindlessly slaughter innocents. We must give them headpats. Which is hard in a monorail system. So I suggest we walk on the rails at a slow pace to avoid spooking the birds, so that we may headpat them and teach them that we do not hold wrath for their escaping the upper world.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

They are. Just leave us alone and find some other place to bugger

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

be different from normal
go to site with alternative normal
somehow fits in with every trend on abnormal site
abnormal is the normal here
I am tired of Captain Beefheart being in every music chart.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Did you read the opening post? Because it say explicitly that being mentally ill doesnt automatically make you a robot.

Your interests do impact your ability to fit in but its not as strong of a factor as you try to make it seem. There are many Chads these days who watch anime all day long as well, but it doesnt hinder them in their relations with people because they have the social skills to connect and get along with people. Infact they end up spreading their own interests and converting people to it so to speak.

By far the most important factor is your social aptitude, the rest is an afterthought.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

I fit the bill, essentially a wizard apprentice. It's lamentable that this board has been inundated with irony-fetishising normalfags, spamming, roleplaying literal homophiles and unabashed attention whores, but that is simply the reality of any online community that has moderate-to-high traffic that doesn't actively ban and disallow low quality people flooding the site with trash.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Think of it this way. Can you eat food and find it actually tastes good? Can you find entertainment to actually be passionate about? Is there something out there in the world worth living for? A robot has none of these things; the whole idea of a robot is that they are so lacking in humanity, that nothing about them seems to fit with what humanity entails. Everything in the world seems unappealing to them, they cannot express their own emotive state and question such conversation as "how are you".
You had me up until this part. This is mental illness. Many robots are mentally ill but it has nothing inherently to do with being a robot. You can be a social outcast yet still enjoy the things that you do partake in. Its a separate issue to be mentally ill.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

If you can fit in any place in a way that includes forming friendships that last you stop being a robot. Being a robot is not about being alternative or counterculture, though they are strongly correlated with being a robot. Being a robot is just about not being able to get along with others or hold your own in group settings. Its simply social ineptitude. Stop trying to attach others things to it.

And for the record, Jow Forums is in no way the opposite of norman culture. Infact it contains the worst parts of norman culture in abundance, like sociopathy, animalistic ways of thinking, lack of empathy, predatory behaviour, obsession with social hierarchy, humiliation of those who have low social status etc etc.

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

You seem like an interesting guy. I like you
I'd like to hear more from you

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

me, but I am getting more looks for women nowadays

I think its my new /fa/ game, maybe ill try to get a little /fit/ but i dont have the motivation

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

Here's a robot! I may OwO, and I may UwU, but on the inside, I'm broken and need a hug. :(

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

mentally ill doesn't make you a robot
It does if that mental illness separates you from others. Is that not autism and social removal, the two requirements for being a robot as defined in the thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aqGulxkbU

This is more robot than most robots.

Converting people to it
This is perhaps the case. I see anime as a relatively normie taste; plenty of autistic individuals (note autism still can mean normie, since you can make social communities) love anime. I don't think this a relatively new trend either, Digimon and Pokemon were all the rage years ago as well.

Note while the earlier user mentioned these as the seperator, it should be understood there is a casualized and deeper element.

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

Except enjoying things means that you are still very much like humanity. You still belong in this world.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Jow Forums has been a normie board since at least 2015
the few outcasts left on this website browse /tg/, /g/ and other hypersperg interest boards
want to meet actual robots? go to wizchan, lookism or one of the incel forums. hell, even leddit has more true outcasts than 2019 Jow Forums

Attached: gostosa.jpg (97 KB, 640x799)

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

Thank you, but I must say, I am unappealing to anyone I run across over a span of time. I am too depressive, too different. I once tried befriending a guy who was an alien, but then he got angry at me due to me talking about Torgo from the Hand of Manos, since he felt that was being too normie.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Nope. Just being a social outcast doesnt make you a robot. Criminals are also social outcast, are they robots?

You have to be a social outcast for the specific reason of being unable to get along with people. A robot can have everything in life sorted, have normal interests, a job, no mental illnesses yet still be unable to make friends and fit in with people.

If you are a social outcast for any other reason you are simply a social outcast, not a robot.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

I dont know what you are talking about but i can tell you that it doesnt have anything to do with being a robot

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

/g/ are NPCs who are obsessed with social hierarchy and getting ahead in the rat race. Easily one of the worst boards on this site

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

Except social ineptitude suggests such people as the invisible quiet bookworm who can be seen at Starbucks. They can entirely get along with people, but blend into the background, and so end up unappreciated. The problem is they aren't robots, since they can fit in with society.

By no means is being not a robot a bad thing. It isn't a special cult. But robot refers to the disconnection from existence. The search for that sense of being and never finding. To be a tangible being, to be a form within this world that enjoys human values, is just not the same thing.

Sociopathy comes from disconnection. Animalistic ways of thinking how? Lack of empathy is the same as sociopathy, how can one empathize with beings they are nothing like? I find empathy describable to that of a hive mind, you need to feel the emotions of others, which one not part of the hive mind cannot do.

predatory behavior
I would argue that isn't robot behavior. A robot wishes for just simple acceptance, not focusing on animosity to others. Normies are the ones who focus on taking each other down and betrayal, robots are the ones wishing for the day of the pat. They are the ones that see "always member happy day" and try to smile, to never hurt as they know what hurt is.

obsession with social hierarchy
Failed normies or incels. Robots have disconnection from this and don't really wish to gain power or have any sort of hierarchy status. They just want to exist, if they even want that.

Humiliation
Why would one humiliate another outcast, especially when they are the most likely to accept, being that they know deviations does not mean atrocious? Crabs in a pot argument, sure, but once again it seems overly focused on being part of normies world. It still is being normie, if a different path from the normal normie.

Julian Brown
Julian Brown

How does it not? Robots are not human. They must be disconnected from humanity to lose humanness and thus be a robot.

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

criminals are not robots
Agreed, since they may act for normie reasons. Same as being gay, might be a normie. But neither excludes the individual from being a robot. The criminal might have done something drastic because they had no hope of fitting into this existence and wished for an escape. The homosexual may have a different taste, but be as disconnected.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Not necessarily. You can be completlely normal in all aspects of life except be unable to make friends or get along with other people and you would still be a robot. There is no specific stereotype attached to robots except being (socially) autistic and awkward.

What you are describing in your post here is psychosis. This has nothing to do with being a robot

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Your issue is psychosis or derealization. You are dealing with fundamentally different problems than robots. You are not a normalfag but you are probably not a robot either

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

It doesn't matter how successful you are in normie activities if none of them bring you any joy/fulfilment
You can be socially accepted and still feel 0 relation to anyone you've ever met
Being an outcast doesn't necessarily mean you are a robot
Most "outcasts" on this website are either failed normies or lazy neets

Attached: 15331651440200.png (91 KB, 151x199)

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

Curious. I guess that makes sense, based on the sense that I was disconnected from robots. I just questioned if those were more normal individuals leaking into the community.

A shame, not sure there are many with psychosis. At least not in a community. Then again, if there were, I am not sure what there would even be to discuss.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

I agree with you on everything you said. However it doesnt matter if you enjoy being a normal member of society or not. If you fit in you are not a robot. You may or may not be a normalfag, but you are not a robot

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

Dont get me wrong, mentally ill posters are some of the better people here granted they are not sociopathic. I would far prefer people like you here than the recent cancer and homosexuals

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

I'm so fucking tired of these trannies, orbiters, and avatarfaggots. Threads nowadays on this board have a hard time breaking 10 replies if they're not about orbiting women. I remember misaki friday threads would last for a while, but that shit gets archived before the day ends. Not saying that sex wasn't a driving force for most threads back then, but holy shit, it has gotten out of hand with this faggotry.

Attached: 1454129747538.png (69 KB, 366x401)

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

Define fit in
You can learn to fit in on the outside but still be constantly nauseous and disgusted on the inside. Does it mean you fit in? I think not

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Being able to make friends and function in a group of people.

Jonathan Martin
Jonathan Martin

Sexfags have been here really long so i dont really care that much, the worst are the homofaggots, redditors and propagandists

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

I have schizophrenia, I have some very difficult times. I feel mentally clear right now though. Browsing Jow Forums helps me pass the time

Jaxon Young
Jaxon Young

Normies call literally everyone "friends". The word lost its weight a long time ago
I have "friends" but i can't relate to any of them

Christian Green
Christian Green

I have never had friends. Everyone either dislikes me or ignores me. You are so normie you dont even know what its like to not be normie

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

It doesn't matter if they like me or not. The important thing is that they'll never understand me
Having normie friends is like having a dog

John Richardson
John Richardson

At 24 I bagged myself a wife, and thought I was going to make it.

It fell apart 5 years later when she went fucking insane and decided, I shit you not, that she was in fact a gay man. She has a shitty weak beard now and sounds like a dyke.

I am 32 now. I have moved back in with my parents and returned to full on NEETdom. I can't be bothered to look for another woman. I can't be bothered to do anything.

I'm just going to watch porn and play videogames for the rest of my life.

My parents will likely live for another 15-30 years before they die, after which I will sell the house and go live in a trailer. I suspect I can make the money last until I'm old enough to feel comfortable killing myself.

I don't intend on working another day in my life.

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

Where the fuck do we go tho?

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

That is the originaI question.

Attached: C821AA4E-0F3F-4C9F-A9F5-2C27DCE7CDF5.jpg (143 KB, 493x415)

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Have you heard of the story of the Chinese farmer?

It goes like this

Once upon a there was a Chinese farmer whose horse ran away. That evening, all of his neighbors came around to commiserate. They said, "We are so sorry to hear your horse has run away. This is most unfortunate." The farmer said, "Maybe."

The next day the horse came back bringing seven wild horses with it, and in the evening everybody came back and said, "Oh, isn't that lucky. What a great turn of events. You now have eight horses!" The farmer again said, "Maybe."

The following day his son tried to break one of the horses, and while riding it, he was thrown and broke his leg. The neighbors then said, "Oh dear, that's too bad," and the farmer responded, "Maybe."

The next day the conscription officers came around to conscript people into the army, and they rejected his son because he had a broken leg. Again all the neighbors came around and said, "Isn't that great!" Again, he said, "Maybe."

The whole process of nature is an integrated process of immense complexity, and it's really impossible to tell whether anything that happens in it is good or bad - because you never know what will be the consequence of the misfortune; or, you never know what will be the consequences of good fortune.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

If a socially inept outcast befriends fellow inept outcasts does that make them any less of one?
Misery loves company after all

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

I guess it would be possible for two socially inept people to become friends and still maintain their robot status if they didnt become more socially adept as a result of it and eventually became able to connect with other people as well.

However, it is doubtful, most of those so called robots with friends are either homosexuals or not larping normans.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

or not larping normans.
Larping normans*

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

i have been here on and off since the original r9k

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

That doesnt answer the question but im checking those timestamp quints anyways

Robert King
Robert King

i started browsing r9k july of 2018, though it feels like ive been here much longer. i mostly lurk, for i have poor communication skills. may2014(my graduation) to now ive had one job that lasted 6 months. i think im very bland and low iq, but whats your evaluation? am i a robot?

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

july of 2018
fuck off normal faggot

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

socially inept outcasts

spends entire day surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of like-minded individuals.
is only alone when sleeping

uhhhhhh explain yourselves

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

its low amount of time spent, isnt it? or is because im new? theres always gonna new people. i avoided Jow Forums for silly reasons...which now that i think about it is the deciding factor for me being a normalfag. alright, forget i asked...back to lurking then.

Attached: 1546920069394.jpg (303 KB, 1280x1542)

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

wtf how did i miss that green text? well to be fair i am kinda dazed right now from lack of sleep...eh, whatever.

Attached: 1565549842635.jpg (59 KB, 640x837)

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

It wasn't this bad even 4 years ago.
Losers and rejects don't even really have a place to themselves on the internet anymore. The people that used to be drawn to these communities have moved on to other sites, killed themselves, or stopped using the internet. These days people come here to attention whore and orbit e-thots.
In 10 years the kind of person that would have identified as a robot will still exist, but nobody will hear about them.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

The point of the thread is that most people on r9k these days are not robots anymore.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Aside from the ones that have killed themselves, which i think there arent that many of, where the fuck did the rest go? Where are those who moved on to other sites? And those who stopped using the internet, what are they doing now?

One thing i think may actually be very likely and the possible explanation is that robotism is mostly a thing that occurs in teenagers, and most either end up learning how to be a normie, or they fail to grow out of it and end up becoming indoctrinated into some kind of deviant ideology or way of thinking. Or maybe they create their own, but regardless they stop identifying as a robot and instead identify with their new identity. I think this may explain the rising number of /pol/acks in r9k

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

I am. I have always been. I am just always seek a way to avoid society even if I don't realize it. I was never bullied, I won genetics lottery in terms of health and general appearance. But I guess I was born with fucked up brains, and I can't adapt to society.

Bentley Russell
Bentley Russell

Accidentally posted before i was done

So basically the second hypothesis is that the old robots never left, they just changed into something fundamentally different

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

You didnt win the genetic lottery if you are naturally unable to fit into society.

But i dont think thats the case. I think you have experienced issues growing up that you assume are normal. 9 out of 10 times whenever someone is not ugly or literally autistic yet they fail in life and cant understand why they have had a troubled upbringing but they assume that it was normal.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Beter a newfag robot than an oldfag normalfag

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Bump
Niggggerr

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Still lurk from time to time for funny or cool pics.

But no there is no place for us any more. And honestly I don't care at this point. There's nothing to really talk about, most of my time is spent gaming.

Attached: D2Er-VzUcAMdZR8.jpg (433 KB, 1901x1825)

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Maybe we are getting too old to be robots

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

I came here about 4 or 5 years ago as a failed normal, had sex a few times with ugly girls in highschool but I gave up after that point and turned into a neckbeard piss jug robot.

I actually recovered and lost almost all the weight and got a trap BF and moved out of my grandmas house

Ended up collapsing from anxiety about 2 years later and had to move back home. I'm back to neet but I can tell that I won't be here much longer.

So yeah I'm a robot at heart and i still look at r9k but /fit/ is my homeboard

Attached: EE6QnT8U0AA7dDP.jpg (196 KB, 1280x911)

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

You are the one who is a faggot.

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

I like this it is a very good and very original post wew

Austin White
Austin White

Bro our lives are similar but you will not be happy with that life. I understand not wanting to work again and not wanting to love again, Pretty much identical thing happened to me except my partner was a whore.

You can find inner peace if you look for it, Study philosophy, stoicism, taoism, general life advice.

You still can be happy. Escapism will not bring you the joy you desire. Take the time you need and when you are ready begin the road of redemption

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

True, Many of us are on twitter and discord now.

Gets tiresome reading all the shitty posts, better to hang out with a handful of cool people

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

I'm pretty similar, I lurk my homeboard but the bots posting porn threads and the lack of good threads and my lack of interest really just made me bored of it all.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Robot here. I'm waiting for my death as usual. KHV.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

It's so sad to see what this place has become. There aren't that many KHV's or other true robots left. Too many normies, gym goers and trannies who know nothing of the hell what is to be a 25yo+ overweight khv virgin with no hope for anything better.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a woman hate thread. In the good old days we used to shit on the scumbags who came here bragging about their sex lives and gf's. Those same fucks tried to shove down the lie of "just improve ourselves" down our throats.

Fucking normies, ree.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Do not forget I exist OP. I'm here half of every month for 5 to 15 hours a day.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

twitter and discord
You're normalfaggots get out.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

your taste in music is ablolute dogshit, goddamn it user

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

that's the most non-robotic shit i've ever read. You sound like a starbucks drinking hippie

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Robot =/= Neet

Robot is derived from the notion of robots.
Skilled. Unusually skilled, almost inhumanly skilled, at many things.
How are they skilled? Because they have no concern for socializing. For being an image in public places. For going out and indulging in their senses.
Instead they stay to themselves, refine their functions ceaselessly.

Neets on the other hand are retarded nitwits who bitch constantly about twfnogf after they've blown their load shitposting on /pol/

Robots are literally robots.
Highly functional, but socially inept. Pic related.

Neets are the fucking Barclay's of the world.

Attached: data-vs-barclay.jpg (11 KB, 300x235)

Gavin Parker
Gavin Parker

25yo+ overweight khv
You have no one to blame but yourself. Be the change you want to see.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

if you pass the captcha you are not a robot

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

You have to go backe

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

You are not a robot you are a failed normalfag

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

Robot =/= Neet
That is absolutely true

The rest isnt really. You can be perfectly socially functional yet have no desire to socialize. That doesnt make you a robot. The entire point of being a robot is to be socially dysfunctional. Thats literally just it. Nothing more nothing less. Dont get too hung up on the name

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Only the autistic robots think that robots aren't failed normalfaggots. How do you win at failing anyway?

Think about it without your cult logic next time. It's oppression olympics.

The idea is that you never played the game but you know that's bullshit. You went to school, learned to read, talked to people and failed to get a life.

You are a failure. That is the true definition of robot. A real robot knows that society itself is a failure anyway so I'm not bothered by the fact that I'm a failure.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

All these words and you're still a failed normalfaggot, cunt. Get off my board.

Anthony Ward
Anthony Ward

But, that's like, you're opinion man.

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

Right...

find r9k
shit post all day everyday about my childhood and be edgy straightedge fucker
someone asks me to trip so they can filter my shit
every and any normie thread featuring sex or drugs, I would spam with face pics and seethe
that would derail most normie threads
gain slight fanbase
meet fembot on here
get to talking... fall for her and that gay stuff
2014 and it's over surprise surprise
I pine and reverse search pics of her
come across this app called whisper
download it and post about my virginity
fuck a 16 year old that weekend
started taking drugs recreationally but very rarely
slept with others since

And that's how it happened. I became the thing I used to rail against. If 21 year old me saw me now he'd probably execute me.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

No argument autist. Try to actually retort next time Mr. Kneejerk.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

41 neet single guy here.

Contrary to Jow Forums popular belief you will not be a robot all your life, everyone at one point or another will start having a social life to some degree.
For the few remaining exceptions like me we are still here but we just don't post often since there is a gap of interest between what we want to talk about and what the population target of the board wants to talk about.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

So what do you want to talk about?

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

This.
36 y/o.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

yet another competition for sex
Oh come on. All robots do is talk about sex 24/7. Be it about women in general or "Why am I virgin waah"-crying. Not all gays are horny erp-fags. Just like not all straight are the same. Baka user baka desu

Owen White
Owen White

Only the autistic robots think that robots aren't failed normalfaggots.
So only the robots think that failed normalfags arent robots. Sounds about right.

How do you win at failing anyway?
Think about it without your cult logic next time. It's oppression olympics.
Who said anything about this? You are projecting. No one said that robots are more or less failures than failed normalfags. We are just saying there is a difference between the two. A robot is someone who never got an opportunity to play the game in the first place. So in a sense we failed before we started. A failed normalfag is just a normalfag who at some point was unable to keep up with the other normalfags and got dropped, or maybe dropped out (of normal life, not school) themselves.

The key difference is that a failed normalfag is not socially inept. Thats what makes a robot. Failed normalfags have ok social skills, they just have no redeeming qualities that would make people respect them.

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

You do realize you are in a thread complaining about how this board has practically no robots anymore, right?

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

My trajectory is heading down to robot but Im actively trying to get out of it

In the last couple years ive been spending most of my time

watching porn
drinking beer
gambling
eating microwave pizzas
failing education year after year despite not being a brainlet
sitting inside my flat on my own most days
not socialising
having panic attacks trying to socialise
etc

But now im trying to be healthy for the sake of my future and also spite. I wanna prove my family and friends (more like associates. people from uni where I dropped out etc) wrong that Im not a loser.

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

I only very very sporadically come here anymore. I started hanging out on Jow Forums in about 2007 and I fit the profile for a robot.

r9k is not a good place for a robot, you should not surround yourself with your own kind of you want to break free, if you just want a club for people who connect neetbux I guess it is fine, but if you actually want to better yourself you have no business going on this site.

Getting married and got a good job as an IT technician now.

Attached: PISS.png (348 KB, 921x512)

Adam Cruz
Adam Cruz

why are people evolving past their old habits
the kids are growing up, and I hate this place more than ever before.
it helped me gain some insight on Machiavellism by watching you autistic fucks try to make the worst of yourselves, and succeeding in this.
at some point, I apparently grew a testicle hair more than you guys, as did many others.
we realized we could make so much more out of ourselves. that the whole "reee normies" bullshit is 1:1 as dumb as "triggered! fucking cis hetero scum!"

it's time to grow up as well, my friend. not to join our ranks. not to join ANYONE's ranks. just to be the best version of yourself that you can be, to get out of all the misery and existential dread.
you don't need to be a normie to stop making yourself the victim of your own issues.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

Identifying yourself as robot is the biggest meme there is. It is just bitterness about your own incompetence directed towards others. Not being a virgin is a choice unless you are wider than you are tall, you are literally 0/10 on looks or if you have erection dysfunction. And even in first case you can do something about it.

Attached: f3664785cc7ae8d08ced0e1970c934fe.jpg (783 KB, 1447x2039)

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

The word you are thinking of is NEET or hikki.

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

Can you point to me where i said any of this?

Anthony James
Anthony James

High school Dropout
Suicidal but to much of a pussy to do it
Haven't been outside for over 3 months
Sleep during the day, sleep during the night.

Do I count?

John Richardson
John Richardson

Nah because Im still at uni (but took a couple year out) and i make a living doing online stuff so I dont qualify for neet. Although I've been living like one for the last 2 years. Im putting in real leg-work now to get out of it. Daily exercise, diet, water only, reading and forcing myself to go outside. Will be doing uni starting next week

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

Well are you socially inept/autistic?

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

I didn't say you said that. I am just so frustrated about people identifying as their negative aspects.
You know, its the same as listing your pronouns, mental illnesses(bpd and shit) and sexuality on twitter and shit.

Attached: 1568995895854.gif (842 KB, 280x158)

James Brown
James Brown

What is this some interrogation?

Gavin White
Gavin White

The sociopaths are not robots. They are just animals. Dont lump them in with us.

But you may be right. At some point it becomes impossible to remain socially inept. You just naturally start to learn to get along with others as you get older unless you have a neurological disorder like actual literal autism.

Still, the point at which this happen can be quite late, and you still retain your rebellious outcast nature wether you like it or not. That will always be a part of you. Which will still set us apart from the rest

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

Thats not what you said. You said being a robot is being angry about your failures and lashing out at others because of it. This has absolutely nothing to do with being a socially inept outcast. Infact what you are describing is the average sociopathic failed normalfag piece of shit that is so very common here these days.

And incels are also not the same thing as robots.

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

You asked, i answered. Because thats what it means to be a robot. If you are socially inept, you are a robot even if you have a job, if not then you are not.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

That reply was my attempt at a joke. does that answer your question?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Still here. Still lonely. Wish things were easier but I understand why they're not.

Attached: 1548238112443.png (60 KB, 576x597)

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Yes, go to incels.co

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

I know, i just went along with it

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Well shit what now

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

Now we poopoo and throw it at the normans

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

This is your average poster spamming buzzwords like incels all day. Why do you think people would get tired or reading those idiots and eventually move on?
R9k is just another echo chamber. They are as bad as the feminists they keep complaining about.

David Adams
David Adams

this is true, but you know what?
I'm a hardline dialectic and stoic.
My rebellious nature mostly gains the upper hand, because I am essentially imitating Socrates:
arguing with a senator of ancient greece in public
"You are just a sick monster."
"yes I am, and I know that. but what about you? when was the last time I looked into a mirror?"
I'm autistically goodhearted and compassionate, so I'm capable of rallying followers and supporters, because people see that I use my autism for kind, righteous and philanthropic goals, not for my own gain or anyone else's.
whenever people try to roast me on anything, they just out themselves as aggressive assholes, because there's nothing to roast about me. all you can blame me for is not being successful, and that's only because I refuse to scam anyone and such, I'm patiently looking for an opportunity to make honest and fair money, which even 'chads' understand and sympathize with.
seriously, I have a reputation in my hometown. I transformed "being weird" into "being unique and unconventional". people call me "Jeezus" and when someone wants to ridicule that, they protect me, even though everyone knows I can easily defend myself.

yeah, I know, I sound ungodly arrogant right now, but I wouldn't be boasting so much if it wasn't true. I'm so amazed about it because I never expected such a wonderful outcome, not because I'm obsessed with myself.

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

1) you're a faggot
2) source thus image i keep seeing pls

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Eat shit normalcuck

Adam Wood
Adam Wood

Based and redpilled dub dubs

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

yes m8 im true bot
i schizoid intp by modern standards, but really i just want to be alone, i do my work and dwell in the darkness not bothering anyone. i hit end game on life at 21, and now at 27 all i can do i wish for death

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

I moved to incel forums, they might be edgelords but its way better than this normie crap.