How many of you are still Robots?

How many people left here are still socially inept outcasts? It seems like most robots have left. R9K looks like any Jow Forums board these days, which means a place for the mentally ill, sociopaths, homofaggots, political propagandists and normans looking for entertainment.

Is there any place left that is still populated by mostly socially inept outcasts?

Attached: 5B5B971A-D9FA-4553-8334-862EFC8F87E1.jpg (667x593, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aqGulxkbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a true robot but I'm bisexual, why does that matter?

Attached: 1565774019547.jpg (335x348, 26K)

Yeah. OP. Where is the entertainment. The laughter? Songs and singing. Where is the cheese?

Attached: Sheogorath.png (948x685, 889K)

Because homosexual men have the same effect on other men as women. It disturbs social cohesion and harmony and threatens to turn things into yet another competition for sex. Sorry bud, if you are a homo you are not a robot. Which shouldnt be a problem because homos have their own communities and i have never seen a homo who was lacking in social skills anyways so that too means you are not a robot and can easily find other people to get along with

Gone with the other robots. Now we just have hrt posters and epic redpilled based honkers

>bud
fuck off with this passive-aggressive shit
you fuckers whine about women but you post like women
>muhh duhh everythign will be great if we just get rid of everyone who makes me uncomfortable!!!
heard it and it sucked the first time. fuck off

this is not to be taken as a statement of anti-misogyny, i am merely condemning hypocrisy.

I met a bunch of robots and we became friends. Guess we're not robots anymore.
Any friend haver is not a robot, honestly. Having people to hang out with and be yourself without getting judged is a life changer.

Seething faggot is seething.

Attached: A29EBBD1-E18C-4C71-BB26-09B820E77A79.jpg (242x520, 26K)

im a super robot. ive tried to be normal but failed oh so hard. after being neet for years i decided to accept my fate. im not afraid of interacting with people. i just know we have nothing in common. i cant talk about anime 24/7 with normal people so.... yeah. reminder if you have a job youre a cyborg

Yeah. Once you start developing the social skills to have friends and not lose them or become the punching bag amongst them you stop being a robot. Even online friends

proving my point like always

Being an animefag does not make you a robot though. Being a robot has not as much to do with your interests but more to do with your ability to fit in with people and function in a group of people

Yeah I'm still a socially inept outcast. Reporting in.

Attached: hueh.png (473x349, 159K)

>seethe
>get called out for seething
>y-you p-proved my p-point
Seething faggot is seething

Attached: B28CEC55-6DCE-44C9-937C-ACB74ACF7520.jpg (222x227, 17K)

>Yeah I'm still a socially inept outcast

Attached: 41D6BA95-8DE3-4AB5-B41E-66DD3922FE9B.jpg (600x814, 63K)

most people dont watch anime every waking minute of the day. you ever try discussing pokemon or dragon ball at school? seemed like i was the only one who knew the full lore. they looked at me like i was a psychopath. just because i read the pokemon manga. just because i read the dragon ball manga and played the games. if they dont know shit about entry level stuff they sure as hell wont know about the more obsecure titles

Saw that kid on jerry springer based gwar

>Because homosexual men have the same effect on other men as women. It disturbs social cohesion and harmony and threatens to turn things into yet another competition for sex.
It's not like I'm lusting after every male or anything, I'm very rarely attracted to someone. Besides, I've kept any attraction to myself so this just makes no sense.
>Sorry bud, if you are a homo you are not a robot.
I meet all the robot criteria tenfold, just because I'm attracted to some males here and there I'm ineligible?
>Which shouldnt be a problem because homos have their own communities and i have never seen a homo who was lacking in social skills anyways so that too means you are not a robot and can easily find other people to get along with
I am severely lacking in social skills and I'm riddled with anxiety. Not every person with homosexual tendencies is the flamboyant overly-extroverted type you'd see at a Pride parade user. Those communities don't interest me in the slightest and you probably know why if you're acquianted with them, not to mention that my anxiety and robotness distances me from everyone in such a community anyway.

Attached: 1567819274215.jpg (703x675, 53K)

The anime is just a symptom of the autism, its not the cause of your issues. There are Chads who watch anime all day now.

Nah you're still a robot, I just don't like non-virgins who have sex daily with a gf and has a lot of money a robot, like why complain about the rewards you get in life?

>robots
>not mentally ill

It doesnt matter. You cannot be accepted because you threaten to destroy the social order. You are a subversive element whether you try to be or not. Im sorry, i dont like that it is this way, but it is this way. Nothing to do about it

Incel=/=
For the 6 gorillionth time

Yep. Though many robots are mentally ill, most mentally ill people are not robots.

Once again, a robot is just a socially inept person with no friends who is not accepted anywhere, aka a social outcast. Not all mentally ill people are social outcasts and not all social outcasts are autistic. You have to be both autistic and be a social outcast to be a robot, and those are the only criteria. Simply being different from the averga norman does not mean you are a robot

>destroy the social order
Can you elaborate?

Ment to say incel=/=robot

yes a person who has sex gf and friends are total social outcasts, i never knew man i never knew.

Whatever faggots touch turns into a gay erp and dating site.

Sex is irrelevant. You could have gotten lucky once if you arent a total ogre looks wise. Its about how you fit into society and get along with other people

Alright, so just more group generalization. I'm still a robot after all, whether you have a personal grudge against anyone with homosexual tendencies or not.

Its the truth. You are not some special snowflake exception to the rule.

Just because you're a normgroid, doesn't mean everyone has sex easily, or has access to it

I havent had sex, im just saying if your main issue is lack of sex you are an incel not a robot

>Group X is completely homogenous and every member has the exact same behavioral pattern
That seems unlikely, why?
>Because I say so. It's the truth.

Attached: Megastare.png (953x304, 175K)

How am i supposed to know why? Youre the faggot, you tell me why you turn every community youre in into a gay dating platform

Was a KHV robot till I was 23. Wish I never became a failed normie, but here I am.

I don't. Maybe if all gay/bi people were a hive mind like you seem to think I could tell you.

>own communities
>homo lacking in social skills
Actually, from what I have seen, gays and trannies in particular tend to suffer from an endless series of depression. They may suffer similar problems to others, but it is like saying "you are straight like Chad, so you have people to relate to". From what I have found, they often feel ostracized, even from each other.

In a way, fitting in has a lot to do with your interests, since you need to have some way to relate to others. Say you like chocolate and I like vanilla, there just isn't much to discuss. Sure, we can say hi to each other, but we will never understand each other's likes and it will just seem fruitless to talk to each other. Any talk about chocolate will result in me ranting about it. All I can pretty much bring up is vanilla, since my life revolves around eating vanilla and otherwise sleeping since life is worthless and never really changes.

If you eat and breathe a hobby, one that isn't one many others embraced, it can get highly isolating. At best you will find someone who shallowly connects, except that they could care less for the real depths, and you mostly just get compared to the shallow types even if you feel there are broad expanses between them.

You make it sound like a positive thing to be a robot user. A robot is an individual who cannot really make friends, or at best will attempt a friendship only to fail miserably at it. Connecting with others in a community means a sense of belonging. Belonging means you are human, not robot.

Think of it this way. Can you eat food and find it actually tastes good? Can you find entertainment to actually be passionate about? Is there something out there in the world worth living for? A robot has none of these things; the whole idea of a robot is that they are so lacking in humanity, that nothing about them seems to fit with what humanity entails. Everything in the world seems unappealing to them, they cannot express their own emotive state and question such conversation as "how are you".

>gf
I find it annoying how often Jow Forums just talks about fitting in or girlfriends. There is so much conversation to be had, especially on a board promoting originality among souls that are disconnected from the mundane parts of life, and yet it just is endless ranting about why they can't be part of life.

I want to talk about the monorail system and how flocks of birds keep getting in the way. How running them over could save our passengers valuable time. And yet we cannot, because birds are just innocents, and we cannot just mindlessly slaughter innocents. We must give them headpats. Which is hard in a monorail system. So I suggest we walk on the rails at a slow pace to avoid spooking the birds, so that we may headpat them and teach them that we do not hold wrath for their escaping the upper world.

They are. Just leave us alone and find some other place to bugger

>be different from normal
>go to site with alternative normal
>somehow fits in with every trend on abnormal site
>abnormal is the normal here
I am tired of Captain Beefheart being in every music chart.

Did you read the opening post? Because it say explicitly that being mentally ill doesnt automatically make you a robot.

Your interests do impact your ability to fit in but its not as strong of a factor as you try to make it seem. There are many Chads these days who watch anime all day long as well, but it doesnt hinder them in their relations with people because they have the social skills to connect and get along with people. Infact they end up spreading their own interests and converting people to it so to speak.

By far the most important factor is your social aptitude, the rest is an afterthought.

I fit the bill, essentially a wizard apprentice. It's lamentable that this board has been inundated with irony-fetishising normalfags, spamming, roleplaying literal homophiles and unabashed attention whores, but that is simply the reality of any online community that has moderate-to-high traffic that doesn't actively ban and disallow low quality people flooding the site with trash.

>Think of it this way. Can you eat food and find it actually tastes good? Can you find entertainment to actually be passionate about? Is there something out there in the world worth living for? A robot has none of these things; the whole idea of a robot is that they are so lacking in humanity, that nothing about them seems to fit with what humanity entails. Everything in the world seems unappealing to them, they cannot express their own emotive state and question such conversation as "how are you".
You had me up until this part. This is mental illness. Many robots are mentally ill but it has nothing inherently to do with being a robot. You can be a social outcast yet still enjoy the things that you do partake in. Its a separate issue to be mentally ill.

If you can fit in any place in a way that includes forming friendships that last you stop being a robot. Being a robot is not about being alternative or counterculture, though they are strongly correlated with being a robot. Being a robot is just about not being able to get along with others or hold your own in group settings. Its simply social ineptitude. Stop trying to attach others things to it.

And for the record, Jow Forums is in no way the opposite of norman culture. Infact it contains the worst parts of norman culture in abundance, like sociopathy, animalistic ways of thinking, lack of empathy, predatory behaviour, obsession with social hierarchy, humiliation of those who have low social status etc etc.

You seem like an interesting guy. I like you
I'd like to hear more from you

me, but I am getting more looks for women nowadays

I think its my new /fa/ game, maybe ill try to get a little Jow Forums but i dont have the motivation

Here's a robot! I may OwO, and I may UwU, but on the inside, I'm broken and need a hug. :(

>mentally ill doesn't make you a robot
It does if that mental illness separates you from others. Is that not autism and social removal, the two requirements for being a robot as defined in the thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=I_aqGulxkbU

This is more robot than most robots.

>Converting people to it
This is perhaps the case. I see anime as a relatively normie taste; plenty of autistic individuals (note autism still can mean normie, since you can make social communities) love anime. I don't think this a relatively new trend either, Digimon and Pokemon were all the rage years ago as well.

Note while the earlier user mentioned these as the seperator, it should be understood there is a casualized and deeper element.

Except enjoying things means that you are still very much like humanity. You still belong in this world.

Jow Forums has been a normie board since at least 2015
the few outcasts left on this website browse /tg/, Jow Forums and other hypersperg interest boards
want to meet actual robots? go to wizchan, lookism or one of the incel forums. hell, even leddit has more true outcasts than 2019 Jow Forums

Attached: gostosa.jpg (640x799, 97K)

Thank you, but I must say, I am unappealing to anyone I run across over a span of time. I am too depressive, too different. I once tried befriending a guy who was an alien, but then he got angry at me due to me talking about Torgo from the Hand of Manos, since he felt that was being too normie.

Nope. Just being a social outcast doesnt make you a robot. Criminals are also social outcast, are they robots?

You have to be a social outcast for the specific reason of being unable to get along with people. A robot can have everything in life sorted, have normal interests, a job, no mental illnesses yet still be unable to make friends and fit in with people.

If you are a social outcast for any other reason you are simply a social outcast, not a robot.

I dont know what you are talking about but i can tell you that it doesnt have anything to do with being a robot

Jow Forums are NPCs who are obsessed with social hierarchy and getting ahead in the rat race. Easily one of the worst boards on this site

Except social ineptitude suggests such people as the invisible quiet bookworm who can be seen at Starbucks. They can entirely get along with people, but blend into the background, and so end up unappreciated. The problem is they aren't robots, since they can fit in with society.

By no means is being not a robot a bad thing. It isn't a special cult. But robot refers to the disconnection from existence. The search for that sense of being and never finding. To be a tangible being, to be a form within this world that enjoys human values, is just not the same thing.

Sociopathy comes from disconnection. Animalistic ways of thinking how? Lack of empathy is the same as sociopathy, how can one empathize with beings they are nothing like? I find empathy describable to that of a hive mind, you need to feel the emotions of others, which one not part of the hive mind cannot do.

>predatory behavior
I would argue that isn't robot behavior. A robot wishes for just simple acceptance, not focusing on animosity to others. Normies are the ones who focus on taking each other down and betrayal, robots are the ones wishing for the day of the pat. They are the ones that see "always member happy day" and try to smile, to never hurt as they know what hurt is.

>obsession with social hierarchy
Failed normies or incels. Robots have disconnection from this and don't really wish to gain power or have any sort of hierarchy status. They just want to exist, if they even want that.

>Humiliation
Why would one humiliate another outcast, especially when they are the most likely to accept, being that they know deviations does not mean atrocious? Crabs in a pot argument, sure, but once again it seems overly focused on being part of normies world. It still is being normie, if a different path from the normal normie.

How does it not? Robots are not human. They must be disconnected from humanity to lose humanness and thus be a robot.

>criminals are not robots
Agreed, since they may act for normie reasons. Same as being gay, might be a normie. But neither excludes the individual from being a robot. The criminal might have done something drastic because they had no hope of fitting into this existence and wished for an escape. The homosexual may have a different taste, but be as disconnected.

Not necessarily. You can be completlely normal in all aspects of life except be unable to make friends or get along with other people and you would still be a robot. There is no specific stereotype attached to robots except being (socially) autistic and awkward.

What you are describing in your post here is psychosis. This has nothing to do with being a robot

Your issue is psychosis or derealization. You are dealing with fundamentally different problems than robots. You are not a normalfag but you are probably not a robot either

It doesn't matter how successful you are in normie activities if none of them bring you any joy/fulfilment
You can be socially accepted and still feel 0 relation to anyone you've ever met
Being an outcast doesn't necessarily mean you are a robot
Most "outcasts" on this website are either failed normies or lazy neets

Attached: 15331651440200.png (151x199, 91K)

Curious. I guess that makes sense, based on the sense that I was disconnected from robots. I just questioned if those were more normal individuals leaking into the community.

A shame, not sure there are many with psychosis. At least not in a community. Then again, if there were, I am not sure what there would even be to discuss.

I agree with you on everything you said. However it doesnt matter if you enjoy being a normal member of society or not. If you fit in you are not a robot. You may or may not be a normalfag, but you are not a robot

Dont get me wrong, mentally ill posters are some of the better people here granted they are not sociopathic. I would far prefer people like you here than the recent cancer and homosexuals

I'm so fucking tired of these trannies, orbiters, and avatarfaggots. Threads nowadays on this board have a hard time breaking 10 replies if they're not about orbiting women. I remember misaki friday threads would last for a while, but that shit gets archived before the day ends. Not saying that sex wasn't a driving force for most threads back then, but holy shit, it has gotten out of hand with this faggotry.

Attached: 1454129747538.png (366x401, 69K)

Define fit in
You can learn to fit in on the outside but still be constantly nauseous and disgusted on the inside. Does it mean you fit in? I think not

Being able to make friends and function in a group of people.

Sexfags have been here really long so i dont really care that much, the worst are the homofaggots, redditors and propagandists

I have schizophrenia, I have some very difficult times. I feel mentally clear right now though. Browsing Jow Forums helps me pass the time

Normies call literally everyone "friends". The word lost its weight a long time ago
I have "friends" but i can't relate to any of them

I have never had friends. Everyone either dislikes me or ignores me. You are so normie you dont even know what its like to not be normie

It doesn't matter if they like me or not. The important thing is that they'll never understand me
Having normie friends is like having a dog

At 24 I bagged myself a wife, and thought I was going to make it.

It fell apart 5 years later when she went fucking insane and decided, I shit you not, that she was in fact a gay man. She has a shitty weak beard now and sounds like a dyke.

I am 32 now. I have moved back in with my parents and returned to full on NEETdom. I can't be bothered to look for another woman. I can't be bothered to do anything.

I'm just going to watch porn and play videogames for the rest of my life.

My parents will likely live for another 15-30 years before they die, after which I will sell the house and go live in a trailer. I suspect I can make the money last until I'm old enough to feel comfortable killing myself.

I don't intend on working another day in my life.

Where the fuck do we go tho?

That is the originaI question.

Attached: C821AA4E-0F3F-4C9F-A9F5-2C27DCE7CDF5.jpg (493x415, 143K)

Have you heard of the story of the Chinese farmer?

It goes like this

Once upon a there was a Chinese farmer whose horse ran away. That evening, all of his neighbors came around to commiserate. They said, "We are so sorry to hear your horse has run away. This is most unfortunate." The farmer said, "Maybe."

The next day the horse came back bringing seven wild horses with it, and in the evening everybody came back and said, "Oh, isn't that lucky. What a great turn of events. You now have eight horses!" The farmer again said, "Maybe."

The following day his son tried to break one of the horses, and while riding it, he was thrown and broke his leg. The neighbors then said, "Oh dear, that's too bad," and the farmer responded, "Maybe."

The next day the conscription officers came around to conscript people into the army, and they rejected his son because he had a broken leg. Again all the neighbors came around and said, "Isn't that great!" Again, he said, "Maybe."

The whole process of nature is an integrated process of immense complexity, and it's really impossible to tell whether anything that happens in it is good or bad - because you never know what will be the consequence of the misfortune; or, you never know what will be the consequences of good fortune.

If a socially inept outcast befriends fellow inept outcasts does that make them any less of one?
Misery loves company after all

I guess it would be possible for two socially inept people to become friends and still maintain their robot status if they didnt become more socially adept as a result of it and eventually became able to connect with other people as well.

However, it is doubtful, most of those so called robots with friends are either homosexuals or not larping normans.

>or not larping normans.
Larping normans*

i have been here on and off since the original r9k

That doesnt answer the question but im checking those timestamp quints anyways

i started browsing r9k july of 2018, though it feels like ive been here much longer. i mostly lurk, for i have poor communication skills. may2014(my graduation) to now ive had one job that lasted 6 months. i think im very bland and low iq, but whats your evaluation? am i a robot?

>july of 2018
fuck off normal faggot

>socially inept outcasts

>spends entire day surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of like-minded individuals.
>is only alone when sleeping

uhhhhhh explain yourselves

its low amount of time spent, isnt it? or is because im new? theres always gonna new people. i avoided Jow Forums for silly reasons...which now that i think about it is the deciding factor for me being a normalfag. alright, forget i asked...back to lurking then.

Attached: 1546920069394.jpg (1280x1542, 303K)

wtf how did i miss that green text? well to be fair i am kinda dazed right now from lack of sleep...eh, whatever.

Attached: 1565549842635.jpg (640x837, 59K)

It wasn't this bad even 4 years ago.
Losers and rejects don't even really have a place to themselves on the internet anymore. The people that used to be drawn to these communities have moved on to other sites, killed themselves, or stopped using the internet. These days people come here to attention whore and orbit e-thots.
In 10 years the kind of person that would have identified as a robot will still exist, but nobody will hear about them.

The point of the thread is that most people on r9k these days are not robots anymore.

Aside from the ones that have killed themselves, which i think there arent that many of, where the fuck did the rest go? Where are those who moved on to other sites? And those who stopped using the internet, what are they doing now?

One thing i think may actually be very likely and the possible explanation is that robotism is mostly a thing that occurs in teenagers, and most either end up learning how to be a normie, or they fail to grow out of it and end up becoming indoctrinated into some kind of deviant ideology or way of thinking. Or maybe they create their own, but regardless they stop identifying as a robot and instead identify with their new identity. I think this may explain the rising number of Jow Forumsacks in r9k

I am. I have always been. I am just always seek a way to avoid society even if I don't realize it. I was never bullied, I won genetics lottery in terms of health and general appearance. But I guess I was born with fucked up brains, and I can't adapt to society.

Accidentally posted before i was done

So basically the second hypothesis is that the old robots never left, they just changed into something fundamentally different

You didnt win the genetic lottery if you are naturally unable to fit into society.

But i dont think thats the case. I think you have experienced issues growing up that you assume are normal. 9 out of 10 times whenever someone is not ugly or literally autistic yet they fail in life and cant understand why they have had a troubled upbringing but they assume that it was normal.

Beter a newfag robot than an oldfag normalfag

Bump
Niggggerr

Still lurk from time to time for funny or cool pics.

But no there is no place for us any more. And honestly I don't care at this point. There's nothing to really talk about, most of my time is spent gaming.

Attached: D2Er_VzUcAMdZR8.jpg (1901x1825, 433K)

Maybe we are getting too old to be robots

I came here about 4 or 5 years ago as a failed normal, had sex a few times with ugly girls in highschool but I gave up after that point and turned into a neckbeard piss jug robot.

I actually recovered and lost almost all the weight and got a trap BF and moved out of my grandmas house

Ended up collapsing from anxiety about 2 years later and had to move back home. I'm back to neet but I can tell that I won't be here much longer.

So yeah I'm a robot at heart and i still look at r9k but Jow Forums is my homeboard

Attached: EE6QnT8U0AA7dDP.jpg (1280x911, 196K)

You are the one who is a faggot.

I like this it is a very good and very original post wew

Bro our lives are similar but you will not be happy with that life. I understand not wanting to work again and not wanting to love again, Pretty much identical thing happened to me except my partner was a whore.

You can find inner peace if you look for it, Study philosophy, stoicism, taoism, general life advice.

You still can be happy. Escapism will not bring you the joy you desire. Take the time you need and when you are ready begin the road of redemption

True, Many of us are on twitter and discord now.

Gets tiresome reading all the shitty posts, better to hang out with a handful of cool people