Why doesn't this guy fight in the octagon pol?

Why doesn't this guy fight in the octagon pol?
Is it true he's a closet homosexual?
I heard he was almost molested by some big guy when he was a kid.

Attached: 869384308.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lH_gWgDPz7E&index=24&list=LLsEcFmc7T4MgEa2vwRBZpcw
youtu.be/Hkz2greEJuc?t=62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's 176 cm or something

Probably where the insecurity comes from

Attached: 175794559.jpg (594x396, 67K)

>faggot recruitment drive as they cant breed

Attached: Eye Razors.png (1280x1024, 11K)

its possible
then again sam hyde probably is too desu

shorter than 170cm. If he was 176cm, he wouldn't be THAT insecure, since it is not THAT short. He even mentioned he would love to be 175cm..

post the unshooped one

Attached: alfajoe.jpg (618x342, 80K)

cause hes smart enough to earn money and fame a safer way
he was taekwondo champion, quit cause of braindamage risk and not making much money off it

Attached: you're a big guy.jpg (848x437, 38K)

ron paul is 173cm (probably shorter now due to age).

Attached: lolpaul.jpg (960x541, 48K)

He did compete when he was younger and won pretty consistently. His kicks have some serious power behind them. Even GSP was in awe of the absolute unit.

Because he's old as fuck

Yeah.......

Not sure about rogan.
Saw his netflix in cali.
A lot of anger....
Not full sjw leftist, but sjw none the less.
Prob not very right wing, or hed be crucified.

I think hes just a tool, hence why he has no self respect or dignity.

Just straight up bs coming out of his mouth.
Call this guy a therapist, pronto.

I'm sure it's you.

Attached: 0e4657bdcedb830eb8d09d908ab333f19e60c918fe05d8b85868d473c17ccbe7.jpg (744x960, 115K)

i just recently saw that really fucked up photo of sam hyde
looks like he tried roids and completely fucked his cycle and body up
anyone happen to know what that picture is actually about?

He has never talked about his wife, ever. Clearly he hates her. He doesnt have to hate her but he has made himself miserable in that regard.
He does like four podcasts a day and hosts UFC tournaments. Spends no time with his family. Walks god damn dog more than he takes his wife out to a nice restaurant once a month. Let alone sees his young daughter.
He has a 6 or seven year old daughter something insane for his age.
You're right, he is a fucking tool, and he keeps this persona up that he is a calm, collected guy that likes to have conversations with.
youtube.com/watch?v=lH_gWgDPz7E&index=24&list=LLsEcFmc7T4MgEa2vwRBZpcw
This guy just disagreed with him and was pushing his buttons because he knew what bothered him; and instead of just walking away knowing that someone can disagree with you, he chokes this poor motherfucker.

Rogaine is a fool, nothing less. I love when he fucks up on his podcasts and makes his guests uncomfortable.
youtu.be/Hkz2greEJuc?t=62
He clearly doesnt know what the hell hes talking about. and this scientist for the rest of the podcast just knows this rogan guy plays the healthy card/persona to distort reality to his listeners.

He's performing at my job in this pic.

>Call this guy a therapist, pronto.
agreed
who's that?

>that choke
that guy is so angry about something. I was like this when I was severely depressed and stressed out, but at least I was drunk.
What is Joe's problem?

Yeah I agree, user
They both mightve bad a few beers and were just in the moment, but Joe has to prove to the world that hes a man not a small manboy
But Rogan way overreacts instead of just saying, dude what the hell are you doing why cant we just agree to disagree about this?

t. manlet

he used to, he's old now and doesn't want to get hurt.

He said he ran away from some gay guy.

Yeah, it's probably a deep psychological issue, he did grew up with no father after all.

I'm sorry if I triggered you, I just checked wikipedia, and the average height in Uruguay for men is 170cm (5 ft 7 in). I understand why that would make you angry.

That choke bothers me too. Id say under the surface joe is not such a cool guy.

hes 50 and would get his ass kicked

Joe Rogan is the only mainstream personality redpilling the masses on the looming Ape question. Apes have entered the Stone Age and certain (((sectors))) don’t want us to prepare for the eventuality of intelligent, sentient apes. This is a Jewish character assasination thread designed to keep you ignorant so that you’re powerless when (((academics))) to

Attached: 2812011E-93A2-4ED5-BB60-514B5F2033C0.jpg (800x575, 152K)

he had concussion issues
he's too short
he's 50, ufc was pretty brutal when he would have started

>Joe, living in an exclusive gated community full of millionaires is for open borders.
>Joe, who is self employed is both pro UBI and against increased taxes on the rich.

He is a moron or he is virtue signalling to hispanics and losers.

I would side with orangutans in the upcoming simian wars

Those apes arnt going to be our equals for hundreds or even millions of years of evolution. By then we might have left them Earth as a wildlife preserve.

Koko managed to attain a higher IQ than blacks have (70)

she's also more articulated

>people can only have opinions that personally benefit them

Re read my post. He contradicts himself on these issues. So he is either dumb or virtue signalling.

American blacks have an IQ of 85 which i assume african blacks will achieve when hunger and childhood disease are largely eliminated on that continent.

I would unironically love to see CM Punk fuck him up in the octagon.

NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED
NOT Jow Forums RELATED
>NOT Jow Forums RELATED

he constantly contradicts himself. Too much drugs probably..

wouldn't happen WWE fanboys leave

This is NOT the worst thread on Jow Forums.

It was funny when he made an edgy joke about some celeb being molested as a kid and then he back peddled and blamed it on being off weed.

Never seen WWE before. Dad simulator listeners please leave.

He went a bit far with the choke, but that SJW dude completely asked for it. He was warned, and he decided to push Rogaine anyways.

A bit far, you NEVER assault someone for what they say. Unless they are talking about how they are gonna fuck your wife or children. This was about fucking open borders, user. Who cares what a looney has to say about it. The fatal mistake about that interaction, was they both began to debate and they got entrenched in their point of view.
Rogaine has some deeply rooted phycological problems that spill out in brief moments then he realizes after what he says/does and immedietely tries to justify it calmly to seem like a calm guy.
I remember he was interviewing some guy in his old studio and the guy was talking about how he dresses and how he feels when he dresses up in a suit and tie, Rogaine is dressed like a fourteen year old talking about how easily he could choke and murder the man he is interviewing.
He has a creepy obsession with chocking people hahaha

Attached: small.jpg (960x768, 118K)

wtf, is that anthony bourdain operating the camera?

>He has a creepy obsession with chocking people hahaha
It's called having high testosterone you dumb cuck

He doesn't have a lot of test. Look at his height my friend

Attached: 1511366566117.png (650x559, 18K)

You gay nigga

Theres a sound bit of Rogaine saying, "I was I was 5'9"
Tells you enough about how he feels about himself. I am a little taller than 6'
Hes 5'6

Any moments I should watch on that podcast? Cbf watching 3 hours of shit

Ronda Rousey says she is 5'5, and here she is standing barefoot next to joe Rogan, who has shoes.

Attached: gsFXbHI.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

in highschool karate tournaments...lol

He's 50.
Also a multi millionaire.
Also, has family.
Why TF would he let some 20 yr old punch him in the head?

That was very nice moment, it was the podcast with Guy Ritchie

-it was sam hyde when they went fishing
-not politics
-saged

Old, enjoys doing drugs and only lifts weights and grapples.

The "fatal" mistake was the SJW violating another man's space twice. He was warned not to do it again and what would happen if he did do it again.

Where's the vid of Joe telling the reason why Sam Hyde isn't allowed on his show? It was taken down.

Attached: 1510062061888.jpg (960x960, 830K)

he's old as fuck and full of drugs

desu that podcast was shit. The beginning where he guest was talking about being in ketosis. ITs just funny to hear a scientist for five minutes be confused about Rogaine aspouses about being a healthy man, when he talks about eating massive desserts after a meal. Rogaine is a deceptive man, he does good podcsasts sometimes, but i love nothing more when rogaine spins a web of lies and you see him trip up.
Thx user I coudnt think fo who that was.
LOLOL I love that. Thx eurobro.