Did the math. there's enough acetaminophen in these to kill me 8 times over. parents are out for the day...

did the math. there's enough acetaminophen in these to kill me 8 times over. parents are out for the day. if i drink it all now nobody will know im laying here dying, nobody will call an ambulance, and theres no chance i'll make it to a hospital. they both hate me and want me dead anyways, i heard them talking it over.

should i do it? its right here. life seems pointless. seems like its time. thoughts? should i stream it?

Attached: 20190920_120747.jpg (1967x1722, 1.57M)

Do something more entertaining and chug that down to make sure you dont end up some half brain retard and actually die.If you stream it you will be a r9k hero and go down as that way.

Attached: Kid self hang strategy.webm (500x350, 1.88M)

Farewell brother
Origanoli

Fuck yeah, be better than us and commit. You've got this, down it

that's not how drug overdose works

safe limits vary immediately as do effects, but primarily you're going to just vomit most of it up and pass out

go see a doctor

liver failure is a terrible way to go

>going dead from liver failure

lmao the absolute worst way to go, bwahahaha

also you know liver transplants exist right?

stream it my guy

FUCK NO dude don't do it, don't you care betray your family and your body

lmao dis nigga thinks killing yourself with tylenol is a kickass idea. enjoy your liver failure my dude

>webm
thats fucking grim. he immediately regrets it and tries to get the belt off, you can tell by how his arms go up.
o7
considering it
if even an 8th of the acetaminophen is absorbed by my liver I'll probably die, vomiting isnt a factor. i dont wanna get medicated and turn into a husk.
they're all terrible ways to go
probably gonna
hate my body
hate my family (it goes both ways)

> (You)
>probably gonna

yea stream it just be sure to post it

if you do it, bookmark this thread so you can read it on your laptop in the hospital while you wait to die
you will really want to kill yourself then when you realize how pathetic you are

>they're all terrible ways to go
some are objectively worse, unless you don't care about excruciating agony

Its an idiotic idea. Just dont do it. Leave your parents and live your own life. U already want to die, might as well try one last time and havea romantic solo trip in wherever you like to go. You literally have nothing to lose,right? Fuck everything

The hanging webm was just a suggestion maybe you can stream shooting yourself like shullby the r9k hero

Attached: Shullby bestest.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

PARACETAMOL
LETS SEE IT CUNT HAHAHAHA :DDDD

Attached: 1568907493337.gif (220x262, 145K)

If you do it fucking please let us watch you won't be forgotten

>oh look at me I am so sad I deserve pitty and understanding because I want to ruin the life of my familly for ever, pls wish me good luck bros bawwwww

suicidefags are so pathetic
I mean there is literally nothing more attentionwhoring than suiciding

unironically kill yourself

You mind sending me all the money you have left before you do it? Not like you are going to need it anymore.

>this stupid meme again
i have no means of going on le epic road trip
no money
car beat up to the point where I'd definitely get pulled over
if you unironically think this is good advice you should kys too

death by liver failure is a horrible way to go, you will die a slow and painful death and i bet 10/10 you will call someone once the pain gets so bad

if youre really going to do it slit your wrists in a nice hot bath tub! put on some peaceful music and set up the camera. let us watch you drift peacefully into a forever sleep

>acetaminophen
Wow enjoy your horrible suffering retard.

>killing yourself with acetominophen
you're very likely going to suffer for a long time in the hospital and you might not even die. very bad idea for suicide user, don't use drug OD to end it like a teenage girl

i dont have any money left.
yeah i know right? lol
if i go through with it there will be a stream
yeah paracetamol lol
i dont get it
im too much of a pussy to cut my wrists
i dont have any other means

Come on, even 20 bucks is going to help me. I will say something nice to you in exchange.

i dont have 20 bucks. i have 2 dollars in cash in my wallet.

What about lighting your house on fire after taking a shitload of pills to let yourself calm before a fire death. Youd get at your parents and go a news level event like a complete hero in a stream.

i dont have any pills or any money to get pills. i live in a densely populated mobile home park. if i light a fire the neighbors will definitely notice before much damage eas done. at most i would take out a patch of flooring and maybe a few walls.

If you have a stove you can leave them on and then light it up. Other than that maybe you can go trough your parents stuff to find any pills or shit you can burn in the center with you.

this shit will be so fucking painful that you will call 911

op here. i dont know. maybe i wont do it. im gonna ruminate. if i end up following through I'll make a new thread desu.

Give us the link
orignalio

Glowfaggot does it again you should actually kill yourself you waste of time

See you tomorrow butternut squash

Lol your gonna be in pain fucker.

Attached: EBFKclQXkAEzHjB.png (328x344, 134K)

Aight bro just a heads up you're gonna feel the worst pain you've ever felt in your life if you do

Bro just do it instead of blogging about it like a teenage girl.

>Thinks drinking a bottle of Zzzquil will actually kill him
I used to see 12 year olds chug whole bottles of this shit. Lol you sound like a fucking loser!

Attached: 1722A441-3E0B-4921-A1E2-CEDAD0F1910B.png (1024x576, 53K)

its not zzzquil mr retard, feel free to stop posting whenever.

Dont' take it will hurt like all hell. Like being ripped apart by 10000 fish hooks.

what am ah looken at? some cough syrup?

just get fucking dxm only cough syrup instead and chug that.
you won't die and you'll unironically have a pretty fun time.

Lmao you must actually be retarded if you think this idiot is going to die from a bottle of cough syrup. You two should double down and drink one together.

no money
lmao do the research tard
start by googling acetaminophen overdose.

>get medicated and turn into a husk
it won't get worse than it is now. seriously.

medication might change you a bit, but isn't that what it's supposed to do?

Please show everyone your efforts

dont have insurance
missed my MediCal appointment
getting on meds will just make me content with being a loser. no thanks.

>meds will just make me content with being a loser. no thanks.

Society is in decline.

They just want to imprison and medicate everyone they dislike these days. So they continue to feed on everyone.

Please don't do it user, you're beautiful and I believe in the you only you can be :)

Stay strong my dude. Ik I can't do anything if you do decide to end it, but maybe a slightly wholesome comment might make you feel a lil better

Attached: Snapchat-973560547.jpg (600x338, 37K)