7-11 at 2:30 in the morning in 1987

Watch this video of young boomers in 1987

2:30am. Summer. 1987. Disneyland

Back when America was America

Friendly people. Optimism. No stress

These boomers had it good in their youth

Jealous

I wonder what politically changed from now since then....?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&ab_channel=ChrisIller

Attached: download.jpg (262x193, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck this millennium 2bh

The internet and social media changed it

If they were young in 1987 wouldnt they be gen x and not boomer?

Boomers were already in the work force with kids at this point. These are early Gen Xers.

>the 10's are the new 80's
>except way more vain and sociopathic

I was born 30 years top early.

Attached: 1526614337658.jpg (918x597, 216K)

quit posting this memeflag fag

>born too late to be a boomer and drain the world dry of fun and resources
>born too early to be gen alpha and live an eternity of technological advancement and space exploration
>born just in time to fight and kill fellow millenials and gen x in upcoming race war

>cashier is white
>no niggers flooding the building
>probably didn't even get asked for spare change from a nigger when they walked back out
>cashier counted money and distributed change in 5 seconds flat
You'll never get service like this ever again. There's at least a 2 minute waiting period for these subhumans to count to 20.

Anyone know what would happen if you tried the same shit today?

>young boomers
nope those are Gen X

>not also posting the revisit in 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

People were more open to being filmed back then because someone with a video camera filming something was a rare occasion. If you got caught on film, you still had privacy, video would most likely only be seen by the person filming you, so it felt pretty much the same as someone looking at you in real life (unless something really interesting happened that could you on the 6 o clock news)

Now days sticking a camera in someone’s face is a good way to get your ass kicked so you will never film someone as friendly as they were back then. There are nice people out there still. It just sucks we no longer have a majority of white people anymore, that is the only thing I miss.

Also
>you will never fuck that French girl in her 1987
Prime
>she is nothing but a old used up roastie now

he cute

don't bother, diluting the term boomer is the current shill strategy. the term is currently too devastating for their (((selected speakers)))

America was always shit

Disney world, not Disneyland

>everybody is happy and friendly
>no niggers
>the only spics are tourists
>everything is cheap

How do we go back to this?

Not boomers. Gen X

I turned 20 in 1987 and I can tell you without question that the 1980s were the best decade in the history of humanity.

Buckle up old man, the 2020s are gonna be insane.

This. I'm 35 and I would do anything to take my kids back to the 80s.

>young boomers in 1987
The youngest Boomer was 28 in 1987, you fucking imbecile.

Fag.

*old woman. 2020s better be. We’re due

>meme flag
>repost of ancient video
>boomer in 1987

Someone's new here!

Attached: 1526115702113.jpg (413x395, 30K)

Apu was entrenched even then

It's a stupid Redditor meme.

Generation X.

>young boomers in 1987

Attached: ld.png (207x243, 6K)

IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME

>young boomers in 1987
Are newfags this dense or is just a meme?

Attached: 1510949186234.png (425x378, 12K)

IF I COULD FIND A WAY

I remember things were good before the 1998/ 1999 school year then fell apart. Why shouldn't I be a NEET and drop out if I was forced to be Millennial, know exactly what I've been missing out on and hate this world too much to participate now. Why?

i've seen this exact same fucking post in ever single one of the 4-5 threads on pol referencing this video over the last several years.

pretty sure everyone that uses Jow Forums just gets their own AI generated Jow Forums.

> 1987
> young boomers
Lol.

Attached: That's the joke.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

It is a shit meme. I was all for them when they were funny, but this just makes you look ignorant at best and petulant at worst.

You remember the good times too. Why should I aim to participate in a society I don't like instead of using escapism until it gets better? I just want to tune society out until it's worthwhile.

Fuck no back then Ronald....or should I say Nancy was in control. Also it's been 2 years since the M9 retired the M1911, FUCK NATO AND THEIR STANDARDS!

Attached: 1523724155580.jpg (1928x1276, 989K)

This is exactly what things are like in any given place in America that is not a large inner-city.

>These boomers had it good in their youth
Good times create weak people ...

You’re not wrong

Attached: FCF07E06-F61E-4D2F-AA84-F586341900E5.jpg (600x400, 58K)

How come hard times made me weaker? Hard times making people strong is a meme.

What hard times have experienced?

his daddy got him the playstation instead of the xbox
>the woes of the latest generation

any old fucks here?

please tell us what life was like for you back in the day

What do you want to know?

Pretty good. I got a state sponsored apartment and job (gypsy catcher).

I was around 12 years old in 1987. We were worried about being nuked by the USSR to some extent. Everywhere was mostly white but where I lived there was some amount of black people. Flash forward 20 years and there are a lot more black people and a shit ton of hispanics. If you see any demographic change around you and don't respond immediately with violence you are going to be extinct. I saw it happen with the crickets. We used to just have regular chirping crickets then the cave crickets came and wiped them out. Same thing happens with humans.

Tell me everything day to day life, holidays, girls, partys, adventures, things that were different, peoples behaviour...

Cool story share more about the mid late 90s when you were older

IDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDDIDC KOT ID XDDDDDD

in the mid to late 90's all I did was smoke pot and drop acid I don't remember much

Looked nice. My autism would still prevent me from socializing with people if I lived back then, tho.

they are just autists getting away with it cos the people at that store are nice enough. probably just luck