Why americans are such peasants?

Why americans are such peasants?

Attached: 15286178981523.webm (720x404, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Uuo_CiiPk8
themaven.net/pinacnews/public-records/federal-jury-awards-180-000-to-motorcyclist-kicked-by-cop-at-gunpoint-867IlgFyuUSNKjeFlHc_0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol wtf
Either he is a wanted criminal or he is getting a fat payout.

You mean why are Americans such assholes?
ftfy

Why can't shitskins properly form a question?

If I remember correctly the kick broke his collar bone and he sued and won 100k.

No, I mean peasants.

Attached: 15267538402190.jpg (960x727, 76K)

Have you not seen any
Russian dashcam footage.

youtu.be/7Uuo_CiiPk8

ruskie police doesnt threaten people with guns when its their fault

Honestly the cop was chasing him for a while.
How he was treated makes a lot more sense in context.

Cop was in an unmarked car without sirens only lights. Considering he stopped for awhile at the intersection it seems like he never even noticed he was being chased by a cop until he was backended and a cop got out with a gun.

>File: 15267538402190.jpg (76 KB, 960x727)

Because MUH GUNS

MUH AUTHORITAE

MUH LAW

MUH CRIMNULS

MUH JAYSUS

MUH NIGGERLOVIN DAUGHTER

MUH TAXES

MUH SUSSAITAE

MUH LIBBERDEE

MUH FEMNISM

MUH SAFETY

Thank you mods for all the spam & slide threads
I'm really glad you're doing your job

MUH BLACK CRIME

MUH LEGAL IMMIGRINTZ

MUH IQ

MUH FOOTBALL

MUH CHRISHTIIIAAAANNNIITTTIIIIIIII

>100k
That's hardly enough to cover the American medical bill.
SAD!

180k. And the cops bitched about it, saying that it was perfectly justified.

themaven.net/pinacnews/public-records/federal-jury-awards-180-000-to-motorcyclist-kicked-by-cop-at-gunpoint-867IlgFyuUSNKjeFlHc_0Q

The nurse putting an IV in probably cost that alone.

MUH TAXES

MUH HARD WORK

MUH PEENSHUN

MUH PENITINERIE

MUH HONOR

MUH COURTS

MUH SOSHUL SECURRITAW

>But Oregon state police expressed disappointment, saying officer safety gives cops the right to kick and pull guns on citizens at a moment’s whim because every encounter is a potential “life-or-death” situation."

and american cops wonder why they are hated

It's even worse. After the lawsuit, the cop was promoted.

And you still call that a first world country, kek

Having noncucked popo means we're not peasants!

Europoors like you disarmed faggots larping popo is why you are peasants!

kys

Cops where I live are nothing like that. They're not at all overzealous with their enforcement. Just a few weeks ago, I blew by a local cop running radar at 60 in a 45 mph zone and he didn't even flinch. I routinely shoot by the county guys going 10 over when there's no traffic. I wave and they wave back. I don't do it in traffic, only when it's clear. And I'm on a superbike, which should be a ticket magnet. I love my regional law enforcement.

Attached: TPD.png (631x335, 550K)

Attached: 84556840.jpg (1106x962, 173K)

>themaven.net/pinacnews/public-records/federal-jury-awards-180-000-to-motorcyclist-kicked-by-cop-at-gunpoint-867IlgFyuUSNKjeFlHc_0Q
too bad the cop doesnt have to pay for that and its just tax payers who do

Thats the kind of payday i dream off. I wish i could get a hothead cop to beat me in broad daylight with cameras at every angle. I would be sitting on a beach in Hawaii by next year.

Anyone riding a bike like that, with such poor situational awareness, isn't going to be alive very long anyway. He's better off in jail so when he kills himself he'll go alone.

I love this shit man, same here
>doing 120 in an 80 zone
>oh shit police behind me
>they overtake me and wave at me

Attached: 1327443601867.jpg (600x480, 56K)

oh never mind, the guy on the motorcycle was playing racebike man on public roads and running from the cop even if he didnt know it

i dont think the cop was in the wrong here after seeing the full video

>unarmed?
Subject wearing body armour
>baton?
>Pepper spray?
Subject wearing full face helmet
>Taser?

Gee, I wonder how I'm going to ensure my safety against this person with a readily observable high tolerance for personal risk. I know, I'll use my words because some retard on the internet thinks a gun is "too much".

I was specific to my area. I'm not saying there aren't problems here and there, but I've lived here for 10 years and have not had one problem with LE being dicks.

Tonight some idiot hit a parked police vehicle and no one got so much as a stern talking to.

Attached: udunfukdup.jpg (1833x1108, 305K)

Ramming a motorcycle with a Camaro is excessive force. Most departments have sanely outlined this in their policies. OSP apparently hasn't, but the federal jury said, naw fuck dat.

It's only vehicular assault when civilians do it.

A communist hating peasants? I am so surprised.

Why are Americans so obsessed with domination and submission? This butthurt cop was on an intense power trip.

Winning is everything to the USA so everyone is competition and must be eliminated at all costs.

t.booty mc bootlick

You're not wrong.

Furthermore, those who collaborate and cooperate with others outside their community/company are branded as communists.

Okay now you're wrong, you racemixing dogfucker.

>communist
>not sympathising with pesants
Checks out.
Also meme fag opinions dont matter.

only if you’re a poor retard with no insurance

Indeed.

Also, dat flag.

He's a tax-dodging ship-wrecking island Jew. Barely better than a Frenchman.

Are they still white?

They fall into the same category as the Irish.

Fuck I wish I could have an England flag

American is a low trust society but pretends that its a high trust society.

Because the royalty stayed in Britain.

so what would happen if in this case the biker quick drew a gun a shot the cop in the head spaghetti western cowboy style? he would have to be acquitted and compensated because federal employee assaulted him wouldn't he?

All public servants should have professional indemnity insurance

absolutely this.
literally every major city has metal grates over doors and windows.
in berlin when they shut down tempelhof airport, they were able to convert the entire grounds into a public park. Huge open space in the middle of a large city. Now imagine if they closed down laguardia in nyc. The public could never be trusted with that much open space in new york because it would become a crime ridden, homeless ridden wasteland over night.
americans are totally bitchmade by the government, and dont even have a culture of their own that they can use to self-regulate. they only have the government.
don't worry, bootlicking amerilards. I'm will be leaving.

Attached: 71b2112475bb90c6421bc8dd5de0c271.jpg (580x300, 119K)

>it's ok to kick someone and point a gun at them for speeding
this is why america is fucked