I don't support gun control because i want to see more Americans die

I don't support gun control because i want to see more Americans die.

Attached: 1508177615766.jpg (1200x919, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cheaperthandirt.com/product/gsg-ruger-10-22-drum-magazine-22-long-rifle-110-rounds-polymer-black-germr110ten22-813393012846.do
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: reece.jpg (504x415, 27K)

What gun is she using? Kinda look like a modernized m2 carbine.

based

Attached: screen-shot-2018-02-15-at-6-11-07-am.png (773x408, 63K)

Definitely not one you would use if you actually wanted to kill people en masse. Dumb bitch chose the wrong one.

Yeah you can better use full auto, like a m2 carbine hehe. And maybe a backup pistol and knife. Why the fuck am giving advice for a school shooting?

It's a ruger 10/22 chambered in .22lr.

Pretty sure it's a .22 which wouldn't be good. You planning something, Daan?

Might as well use a BB gun.

the ones we shot in Basic were M16s chambered in .22, it was stupid but easy to get nice groupings.

Nope, clearly a ruger 10/22 with a stendo.

Attached: 22 black and stainless.jpg (825x195, 18K)

I support Canadian health care system because I want to see leafs live. Heres a burger to represent our friendship.

Attached: Maple-Bacon-Beer-Burgers-01_mini.jpg (594x885, 169K)

School shooting anime when?

Here another pic
What are you talking about nigger, have you ever seen an m16?

Attached: 22 black and stainless 30 mag.jpg (210x369, 48K)

Funny I've actually made an argument like this before.
I think the presence of guns on just about everyone is a huge deterrent for behavior like this. I'll tell you one thing if a school shooter knows every teacher in the school is armed he's going to pick a different target. Spree killers and serial killers have to plan around the possibility of a weapon on a potential victim. Dying before you can complete your objective is just not their style. They'd much rather target say a gun free zone where they know the chance of getting shot is almost zero. They want to feel the power of having total control because of something petty just like their victims.
The more guns we have in the hands of honest citizens the less gun related spree killings you'll see. Give the teachers guns. Hell give the janitors guns. If you're at work you need a gun on you. Work is where those people are prone to snap.
If the AR platform ever gets banned nation wide under the context of being an "assault weapon" I guarantee you'll see someone go out, buy one illegally and kill a bunch of people with it.
You can't remove guns anymore than you can remove the spree killings but one can prevent the other.
The only reason I didn't do it in high school is my state had hella guns in the surrounding neighborhood and I'd only get about 4 minutes of fun before I'd have to bail out to go die to a bunch of regular joes with their shotguns.
No thanks fampai.

Attached: 0_13d209_a2dfe8d9_orig.jpg (600x725, 56K)

m2 carbine would have been more effective for school shooting though. A 9mm pistol would have been better.

Attached: 1600.jpg (1500x367, 100K)

You sound like you've put a lot of thought into this.

The 22lr since i just google it is used for practice. And recreational shootings.

What if a teacher does it?

Never though of shooting up anything. But i do really like anything military related(i'm not in the army), and with a bit of common sense using something full automatic would be perfect for crowd control.

That's an m1 carbine dummie, and in chambered in caliber .30 not 9mm. You dont know shit.
.22lr is a varmint cartridge, im just telling you what rifle is depicted in the pic and i dont say a sigle word about the efficency of the cartridge.

>The United States is mostly in North America.
>Canada is also on the content of North America.
Rakening soon.

Attached: Family celebrates the Rakening.png (800x600, 1.11M)

He'll be dead before he exits the classroom after the first shot. Then every other teacher shoots them or because of the overwhelming amount of stress of having just shot a bunch of kids (see: H&K) they kill themselves before they get out the door knowing they'd just die anyways.
Mental health screenings would be mandatory and regular checkups would be required. Make sure those who do have guns won't be unstable already as it is.
>tfw already unstable but could still go buy a gun right now
>i just google it
Some no guns Yuropoor trying to tell a fellow burger how bangy shooties work? No.
Even though the .22lr is small it is still devastating when used against soft tissue and for suppression (both sound and tactically).
When a .22lr enters your skull it's not powerful enough to come out the other side so it just bounces around in there. Back in the day mafia hitmen would use the .22lr to keep from making a mural on the wall with an exit wound.
Second nobody wants to get fucking shot. Even a small round like that is going to kill you. Unless you're wearing body armor to work every day you're going to very much so not enjoy being shot (even with it it's not that fun). It will slow down and probably drop a soft target at 50 yards just from the shock and sudden drop in blood pressure. Getting shot isn't like in the movies you don't just walk off a bullet wound.
Third the reason why the .22lr would be preferable for a mass shooting in an urban environment is the high magazine capacity potential. Those bullets are small as fuck and you can carry a lot of them. Some magazines can be 100+ it's insanity.
>cheaperthandirt.com/product/gsg-ruger-10-22-drum-magazine-22-long-rifle-110-rounds-polymer-black-germr110ten22-813393012846.do
The price on these isn't an arm and a leg either. So you outfit yourself with 6 100 round magazines and you can just lay down sustained fire for a long time. If you're going for body count this is your best bet.

Attached: pew pew pew.gif (500x366, 507K)

they will die of fatness anyways

Uhm the m2 carbine is the upgrade version of the m1 carbine with a select fire and with ''a 9 mm pistol would have been better'' i mean better than the ruger 10/22, and the 22lr is not mean't to be used on humans. It would only be viable if it had a very high rate of fire.

Then why even use higher caliber than he when the 22lr is so much better. In something like a school shooting. The thing if you get hit by a higher caliber in the torso. You're most likely dead or not be run anymore, if something is lower you have to hit something important to do real damage . Or you just use it with a high rate of fire with a drum mage, but semi auto just no.