Arume survival thread: episode the second

>Space thots invaded earth for an unknown purpose
>They started feminizing men when they won the war
>A group of humans known as the resistance are fighting against them, and you're a part of them
>rock and roll

Attached: 1490411179644.jpg (700x500, 333K)

>tank

>wake up

>Rape and pillage

name

Go into the sewers of my country (Poland) and use them as transport tunnels, and general HQ.
Essentially create an underground state in the sewers just like great grandpappy did.
Everyone must learn to shoot, punch, stab, fight, support wounded and etc.

Attached: 1486350344080.jpg (3264x2448, 989K)

>You wake up in the tank after a 1 millisecond nap
>You wake up and then immediately slam your head on the dashboard of the tank. The commander of the base comes out. It's Corporal A. Wyatt Mann, a white person among mutts
>You stab a couple of Arume to death and rape those who are unarmored, along with your horde of mongols. They seemed to be a travelling group of Arume merchants, with a pink van adorned with fine decorations

>maybe I should have thought this through and not made it so complicated

>i salute him
"you're a sight for sore eyes corporal... i managed to get us a tank..."
>show him my tank
(also is this an arume tank or a normal human one?)

>Get weapons and search for and scout the place a bit on foot

>loot corpses and van

>There's only like 14 guys in the sewers with you, and they're all in poor shape. This is going to take a long time
(it's an Arume tank)
"Funny, I've been hearing these worthless maggots around me mewling about you being the general now. Any reason for that? But good job on capturing the tank, I guess you're at least a peg above the dirt"
>You can't find any weapons
>As you approach the van one of your mongols run in to loot. Turns out the van was trapped, and it fucking explodes, sending a shard of shrapnel into one of your eyeballs. None of the bodies have anything valuable on them

discord DOT gg/bDv8hV here's a link to our autism den btw

>keep searching

"well sir, these guys wanted to take the tank off of me... fucking mutts trying to steal everything they get their hands on... so then i threatened them and they made me general..."

>Try to stop the bleeding and tell the horde to move on

It has to start somewhere, I split meals between the men(I give them all of my own food if it's not enough) and assign them to different jobs.
A group of five to act as scouts/scavengers/recruiters to collect anyone alone and below the age of 13 and not part of the invaders, and to bring as many goods as possible.
The rest of the men will clean a small are of the sewers and make a home there.

Attached: IMG_6088.jpg (324x324, 31K)

>You actually find a moist nugget, good job. It's in good condition too
>A. Wyatt Mann turns red in the face and starts beating one of the mutts, the others fleeing back inside. When he's done, the 56%er is on the ground, half his bones broken, and bleeding from the ears, mouth, and nose. The corporal screams at him about knowing his place until the mutt's ears bleed even more. The corporal gives a salute with a smile, draws his pistol, goes back inside the base, and shuts the door.
>Somehow, all 5 of your scouts get shot immediately after going out by Arume snipers
>While you can't will yourself to stop bleeding, you do have your horde march on into the forest

>Stop the bleeding through pure Tengrist anger while going into the forest with the horde.

>all 5 of your scouts get shot
AW SHIET
Crawl through the sewers and seek anything of use at all, careful not to be too loud, and wary of traps

Attached: 1.jpg (533x800, 264K)

>Go scout the area in search for anything that catches my attention

"uhhh..."
>i think i'm gonna like this guy
(btw changing my name, not the character)
i walk up to the mutt and also start yelling in his ear about knowing his place, then kick him a little.

>You make the bleeding worse and fall off your horse
>Good news, you find a cache of AK-47s and ammo in the sewers
>You trip on a root and shoot yourself in the leg with the nugget
>After the kick one of his eyes pop, getting blood all over your pants. After that, you hear 3 shots ring from inside the base, all from Mann's pistol

"shit..."
>try to put his eyeball back in and then go check on wyatt man to see what happened.

>Mount the horse again and try to ignore the blood.

>Pick up a stick, and try to take out the bullet with it, use my shirt as a bandage and scout the area again

Take the lead with the AK-47, being EXTRA FUCKING CAREFUL while continuing the search.

Attached: 1528303988942.png (472x641, 599K)

Nice trips.

>I am an OBGYN who was dissapointed that overconfident pregnant space thots were chosing risky homebirths instead. After a fight with a midwife, I am now on the run and hiding in the East St. Louis Ghetto

>Perks: Mostly OBGYN medical knowledge

>You can't put the eyeball back in. It popped like a water balloon. When you get in the base, you see a very angry Corporal Mann and 3 dead mutts on the floor, bullet holes through their groin and necks twisted 180 degrees around
>You're able to ignore the bleeding and catch back up with your horde, who are pillaging a small town of Arumes
>You get the bullet out of your leg with some difficulty and continue through the forest, 1 less bullet and with a limp
>You don't really find anything except for more sewer
okay

>Rape and pillage once again, try to get some shit to heal my eye.

I'd be cooking a captured rat with a concealed fire, preparing to eat it

>See if there's anything in the area

reporting, anything for me to do?

>give a shit eating grin
"i see you're a man of culture as well..."
>grab the weapons off of the mutt with no eyeball and go find forest bear to help him.

help me kill thots

Attach something long and sharp to my AK
Continue very carefully along the sewers for a kilometer and a half until the next opening and try sending a man up to look around

Attached: 6nFaTfY.jpg (720x720, 77K)

Please help me in the sewers lad, or help yourself knowing snippers are about

Attached: 7efe8b7e1cef5997ccc2e3d2af355c07.jpg (236x358, 15K)

wat

didn't you spawn in poland though?

Why would they want ugly feminized men? They would selectively breed for the most masculine and handsomest men, keep a 10:1 ratio of women to men so they could more easily control and gang-rape them. They could also be used for the more demanding physical labour.

Breeding with the most genetically viable men would make their offspring stronger and thus more likely to win the war, anyway.

why don't jews want strong men? why do the keep feminizing the west?

Well where are you?
Just be careful lads

somewhere in america

SHIT
Fucking stay safe lad, god only knows how many gals with guns you got

Because jews like femboys. Women don't.

you too, come to america if you get the chance since the resistance is located there.

but these are alien women, not human ones. we don't know what they like.

>There's nothing around to heal your eye senpai, but you do collect a bunch of gold with your horde
>you cook some good ass rat
>You see trees, and also shrubs
>You get lost in the forest
>The man who comes up leaves for about an hour before coming back down with 3 more guys and food

>Go rambo on the trees expecting to catch the attention of some arume in the forest

>keep moving trying to find him, keep an eye out for any arume to kill.

>count all the shit we've pillaged and make plans for the next big raid

>I'd eat the rat

>You accidentally shoot Lelouch
>You get shot like a true American
>You've pillaged $451 so far from that one town
>the rat tastes delicious

I'd then put the fire out and keep exploring with my 9mm in my pocket

Praise the man, and inform the recruits on the situation, and try getting info out of them on the area, if it's safe: send 4 men out to scavenge for anything that can be used as weapons, sticks, poles, rods, anything

Attached: 1525429782789.jpg (125x121, 2K)

>keep shooting trees

Aye lad

Attached: 1a4.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

"DUDE! STOP SHOOTING! IT'S ME!"

THE TRUE ENEMY IS THE TREES AND THE LEAFS THAT LIVING WITHIN

RUN LEAF
RUN WITH THE MONGOLS
IF NOT RUN FROM THEM

Attached: Brrrrrrrrrrttt+f35+no+_7968e66a07a4fb612bd8b18594179294.png (555x513, 404K)

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR LEAFS UNITE AND KILL THE COLOMBIAN"
>run back to the base and get my tank and fucking blow him up.

>Go deeper into the forest, try to get some food.

>While trying to put the fire out, your pants catch fire
>They come back with a couple more guns
>You BLAM the trees
>You trip and fall into the path of one of Forest Bear's bullets, hitting you right in the elbow
>You find wild boars n shiet in the forest, and hear an American getting shot

>keep running to my tank
>also call out to wyat mann to help me to kill the traitor

>kill

Attached: 1512841941848.png (316x406, 232K)

Give the guns to the best shots and share the food equally
continue into the sewer another kilometer being mindful of traps and whatnot

Attached: 1524771532710.jpg (388x443, 151K)

>Take my mongol bow out and prepare to shoot the american too.

>You trip again, screaming like a little bitch for A. Wyatt Mann. He doesn't hear you
>You miss and a bullet ricochets into your stomach. The nugget clip pops out too, empty
>You do that
>You find Lelouch on the ground and draw your longbow. Your horde does as well

>i stop tripping and just run to wyat man and my tank and blow the spic up, and tell wyat man to help me.

>I charge to the leaf and i pentetrate his stomach with the barrel of the Nugget

Exit the sewers and start taking the taller building, avoiding any enemies possible, and collectively beating and shooting to death the rest that do spot us

>Fire the arrow

>You start limping away to your tank
>You trip over a vengeful tree's root and stab yourself in the arm somehow
>Arume fire rains down from the buildings, taking out the 3 men you just found
>You shoot Lelouch in the right leg, and your horde follows suit, completely compromising his legs and getting a few shots into his left kidney

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>take out my fucking gun and blast the mongolian and his horde. bullets beat arrows.

>also keep running

>No time to nock another arrow, just make the horde trample him instead.

meant for

STORM THE TOWERS
Use knife, brick, your own fists, TAKE THE BUILDINGS MEN

Attached: IMG_4013.jpg (842x603, 173K)

Stop, drop, and roll

>you shoot a couple of horses and mongols, but the horde is still many.
you can't run, your legs are broken to fuck
>the horde somehow misses Noob while trying to trample him
>You storm a building, shooting arumes as you go
>You put out your leg fire

>I'd get moving and keep my 9mm holstered.

"heh all a part of my plan... i may not be able to run... but i can ride..."
>as the horde gets near me, grab on the some part of the horse and hijack the horse. shoot the mongolian on the horse and take his horse and ride the fuck out of there back to base.

Get to the top and order my remaining men to lie in wait for ambush on the third floor, with the rest on the 5th, making noise to attract the enemy, shooting them through the windows, and on the stairs

Attached: 1528296002903.jpg (1000x693, 89K)

>Have half the horde shoot him with arrows while the rest keep watch around.

good fucking luck

Attached: bkmzZ7Sp.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>Defend the place agaisn't the mongol horde

Who are you wishing luck to?

Good luck
Just good fucking luck leaf, you're going to need it

Attached: kHCy20n9.jpg (1252x1252, 91K)

>You trip on your 9mm pistol
>You get shot
>Your horde misses, buuuut...
>When you grab onto the horse's leg, it jerks you forwards with it. Another horse stomps your pelvis, rears up, and neighs loudly. The rest of the horses stop, and that one horse comes down on your lower spine and right shoulder, shattering them both

t-thanks user.

>KEEP TRYING TO HIJACK TO FUCKING HORSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>I MAY BE ONLY ONE MAN BUT I HAVE SOMETHING THEY DON'T HAVE! WILLPOWER!

Attached: goku-screaming-1018726-1280x0.jpg (1280x692, 567K)

Get back up and pick up the gun. I'd then go through the streets carefully

>KEEP KILLING HORDE

>Propose to the half dead guy to join the horde to rape and pillage

"hmmm i like the idea of rape and pillage... but can i have my own viking branch instead? if not then whatever i'll be a mongol."

"If you can find vikings to form a hird then sure, but you'll have to make your own longboats"

Continue the onslaught, use the pain as fuel, stop the blood loss with clothes, and rags
take point and shoot as many of these cunts as I can
>Come ON YOU SLIMY SONS OF BITCHES, DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER! HA HA HA!
TIS ONLY THE ONE THING THAT CAN'T DIE, BUT ONLY THE HUMAN SPIRIT

Attached: tumblr_p8q7cx1TZC1wicg7go1_1280.gif (800x450, 224K)

"alright sounds fair enough to me."
>does pic related and gets on a horse

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Predator-Handshake.jpg (600x324, 74K)

>you stab a mongolian to death violently, other mongols crowd around you
>You blam a couple of arumes with your AK
bread, end

Alright good night lads

Attached: 3d207d433a8fb0ce8aaa0e1f24528293.png (420x420, 311K)