Do you own a redpilled pet? Catsoys and their brain parasites that cause mental illnesses need not apply

Do you own a redpilled pet? Catsoys and their brain parasites that cause mental illnesses need not apply.

Attached: green-iguana(3).jpg (712x1068, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyxJm8BHtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=G-fQu6EpmFY
youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pets are proof that poors actually want to be poor. Rather than conserve their finances they buy an animal that can't even work or earn.

Attached: kitler.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No, but I'd like to own a German Shepherd one day.

Attached: 1527016898644.jpg (600x600, 97K)

Jew detected

retard

You could buy a fighting dog, or a workdog. But no, you buy a pet. a fucking luxury item.

it's like why even save the cattle from themselves, fuck

Attached: smelly moot bitch.jpg (237x212, 6K)

How to tell if someone has too low of an IQ to consider human:

>Unironically parrot Fox & Alex Jones
>Unironically use soccer mom memescience like anti-vaxxer or s o y shit or muh hormones
>Call every retarded thing they like "redpilled"; don't know what fucking "redpilled" actually means

i got chickens does that count

Attached: 1528619974299.png (651x503, 293K)

t. assblasted leftist
get back to licking cat shit

Technically she’s my brother’s dog. But I can’t help but baby her, she’s just the most adorable and well behaved dog in the entire world. I dare you to find better.

honestly one of the best possible pets and very useful eggs, meat and cute fluffy baby chicks to love
you did good user!

i used to have chickens, coolest pets ever, i live in the suburbs and had 8 Rhode island reds, bought a $20 sack of feed that no shit lasted 3 years because you dont even really need to feed chickens they pretty much find their own food. Eggs for days and Days, so sick of fucking eggs, cant give away all these eggs but hey they are free.

i think every prepper, doomsday bombshelter faggot needs to add 4 of these low maintenance egg factories to their plans

Yes, i have some of it

Attached: bees.jpg (1900x1268, 445K)

I'll get a dog in about a year when I move. I grow yeast cultures and have an orchid for now, that's the closest I have. Depressing.

ive got 2 of these

Attached: lassie.jpg (858x536, 75K)

I have a legit pack of wolves. Three, to be exact. They aren't wolfdogs, but 100% gray wolves, and they are awesome. They have two acres to live in, and they have a burrow they dug themselves, but during the summer they take over my house to enjoy the AC. Right now all three of them are in a pile on the couch watching Dog TV on Amazon.

fill your house with plants

way to ruin the term red-pill.
not everything is the result of learning some truth.

Whenever I hear people claim this, it turns out to just be a regular dog. Pics or you are not a wolfmaster.

Attached: 1527533147789.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

Ive got goats cause I live in the mountains

Plus points:
> They're cute
> They're fit tier if you follow them
> Milk Milk free milk good cheese.
> cutest little baby goats. Jumping everywhere
> Basically feed themselves
> They charge cunts it's hilarious
> Playfull as hell
Negative points:
> They hate being alone if you dont have at least 2 you are basically making a depressed goat
> They smell jesus fucking christ do they smell
> Sometimes you think you've lost a goat
> Sometimes you've lost a goat
> need a lot of land
> If you have small plot of land and goats they sad.
> Absolute panic for no damn reason sometimes

There. But best animal.

>Do you own a redpilled pet?
Yes I married a 23 year old Mormon last month

yes. dog plus bearded dragon

I'm not posting pics of my guys. Probably there are lots of people who think they have a wolf, when it's just a husky mix of some sort. They came to live with me because my neighbor killed their mother, and and a couple others because they were attacking his goats/sheep/chickens. I was going to take them to a sanctuary and then I decided I could be a sanctuary, so I put 8 foot chainlink around my property and we lived happily ever after. Also, the vet I found to sterilize them so they don't breed assured me of their species. Try finding a vet that will nut your wolf and not tell anyone. Very difficult, probably easier to locate kilos of cocaine.

Who here /goat herder/ ?

Yes, I own a Goyim.
It's well-behaved and I let it breed with mutts to make more diverse pets.
I've got 3 of them now and they are so cute, they listen to my every command.

Attached: Jew.jpg (501x504, 63K)

Oh I need to get bees. How do you reckon I could go about this. Would love to set up for some free honey or even sell it along cheese.

Are they really worth the investment ?

The animal shelters where I live are over flowing with chickens because retarded suburban farmers get them and then don't know what to do with them when they stop laying eggs.

Kill and eat them ? How is that fucking difficult ?

>never experiencing the amazing companionship and unconditional love of a good woofer
I feel bad for you

ROAD ISLAND REDS!

Attached: original.jpg (304x240, 6K)

I dont like city woofers, they're uneducated and dangerous. Raise the woofer properly, there I can agree.

Plus

Cats are shit tier.

What do aussie shitcunts think of cockatoos?

They seem to be very intelligent bird with a hell of a personality, it's like every cockatoo is born a cheeky cunt with high energy

youtube.com/watch?v=yyxJm8BHtGE

Attached: white-parrot-cockatoo-1.jpg (1200x2330, 508K)

no, my nigger still believes in global warming, he's always complaining about the goddamn heat when he should be pickin that cotton

Cats are garbage 99% of the time. Only time they’re ok is if they act like a dog but that begs the question why not just get a good dog.

it doesn't really matter what you have, any animal scares niggers, even small dogs and cats [spoiler]My grandmother had a bichon fries that used to scare the little niglets that lived next door to her, was funny as shit[/spoiler]

Attached: cat.jpg (1911x1469, 1.01M)

My doggo is a St Bernard
He's a good Doggo.
A BIG BOY as well. Love him. My wife loves him. And he's well behaved enough he'll never touch the kids when they'll be born.

Raise your dogs properly people. None of that city tier pitbull shit.

Cats are better.
Dogs eat shit.

Attached: 1524012738503.jpg (495x394, 115K)

Obviously, but the people dropping them off are snow flakes in their first homes who would never harm a chicken.

>My wife loves him.
I'm sure she does.

Attached: 1526850713042.jpg (1167x1437, 359K)

Those are a big problem around my area fuckers are everywhere

My grandparents used to breed Saints. One of my earliest memories is riding a dog. Such cool animals, wish they lived longer.

Dogs don't give you brain parasites linked to numerous illnesses such as schizophrenia. Why do leftists and jews love cats so much?
Fuck people who let cats outdoors.

What do you have to do to get chickens or build a coop/what are some tips? Do you need a lot of land?

A cat

Never heard of brain parasites from cats.

Attached: 1521544435088.jpg (500x375, 167K)

Kek, read more.

Is that possible ? Why dont they drop them off to the local farm ? I mean any farmer could take care of that instead of burdening animal shelters.
They wouldnt even have to do it themselves.

3.5/10 larp. Try reddit. They're stupid and will totally fall for that shit.

The absolute state of american women.

Also, not a pitbull.

Dogs only eat shit when they aren't fed properly. They are lacking nutrients. If you buy "dog food" you are abusing your animal and should be punished. Dogs are easy and cheap to feed properly, there is no reason to feed them garbage and turn them into shit eaters.

I wish as well. They're the kindest dogs really. Perfect for mountain life, obviously.

>the root

It's illegal to house wolves without a license. I don't need to get in a stand off with fish and game to prove something to you.

Chocolate Lab for duck hunting, Miniature Horse and bunny for the kids

catters only

Attached: 02137F91-27F3-4BF7-B177-1CB167B81426.jpg (1242x2208, 676K)

You shouldn't call your sons pets.

I have a common snapping turtle, a florida snapping turtle, and a alligator snapping turtle.

Snapping turtles are red pilled af and hate everything that isn't other snapping turtles of the same species. The florida one will fuck anything up and it's only goal in life is to bite me.

If you don't turtles your a onions boy faggot.

Attached: official pol pe t.jpg (600x300, 75K)

Absolutely. Chickens are super useful. What kind, laying hens?

> Illegal
Fucking hell I hate modern states. Nosy buisy bodies.

Lizards lack the mental capacity to differentiate you from any other human. They barely even know you exist.

I have a greyhound
She's the best dog I could have ever hoped for, quiet, sociable, calm
also the Muslims in my neighborhood hate her because apparently she looks like the dog that bit Muhammad

>be me a month ago
>driving a box truck
>dumbass mutt trots out into the road
>honk at it and hit the brakes
>*THUMP*
>nailed that fucker with the back wheels
>"Whoops, sorry dog!
>Then a cheerful song starts playing on the radio
>I'm dying laughing at this point

Attached: 1523208269112.jpg (398x582, 37K)

They eat ticks and other bugs too.

Mountain, 2.5k high, advise me, what kind of hens can I get ? How many to be most profitable in somewhat free range or at least grass. What kind feed themselves the best ?

>I don't need to get in a stand off with fish and game to prove something to you.
Bullshit. You're a larping faggot, we know it, you know it, everybody knows it. Fish and game aren't out trolling on some Indonesian basket weaving forum, and even if they were posting a picture of your fake and gay dogs wouldn't compromise shit. Not everybody is as retarded as you are, so making shit up isn't going to work here.

They eat ticks and insects ???
Jesus that's the best thing Ive heard all day.

Get one. Iguanas are dope pets

Lol this guy.

>I can’t show pics because it’s illegal!!

>when he's meowing to signal that the transmitting of toxoplasmosis was successful

Toxoplasmosis is very dangerous to pregnant women isnt it ?

Good job user. Everyone used to have a backyard flock and a victory garden. We should get back to those times. Kids love gathering eggs and it's good for them to have chores. Plus country eggs are 100% better than store bought.

Very. It can easily pass down from human to human through sexual transmission.

So Im quite right in avoiding cats in this house. Good to know.

>Why must everything be politicized!?
>What is the most right-wing pet??

An iguana is redpilled? lol

Depends on breed. Larger reptiles can be extremely connected with humans. If you are talking about geckos then yah.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-fQu6EpmFY

This croc is a bro.

This is retarded

They have different taste buds than we do, also you can buy good dog food relatively cheap from places like Tractor Supply Co or Orschlens- livestock feed stores.

so i basically have nothing to worry about then

I get the vibe they're pretty shit animals that dont do anything and are a pain in the ass to maintain alive let alone financial costs.

Am I wrong in assuming that ?

Feed your dog hard boiled eggs, potatoes, and vegetables.

>own

I take care of a terrapin, some cats, a chihuahua, a bearded dragon, couple of raccoons, lots of birds, and whatever else wanders my way.

My great grand parents lived in East TN. mountains and they had Barred Rock. We pronounced it dommineckers but I think its Dominique. Any good laying breed like Rhode Island Red, Black Sex Link, or Commet. My kids raised 75 BLK sex link and they are hearty. The Mennonites here sell Red Commet. Good luck!

youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY

Mousers work better than mouse traps. Hounds/sheep dogs save money in many situations

I actually own an iguana, it just needs heat or it would die probably. it kinda acts like a dog really

I know a couple sheep dogs who likely work harder than you

I got some pyreneans vultures wandering around my property sometimes (not talking about mountain jews, actual birds). How does one take care of a wounded big bird like that ?

>tail whips your hand into 15 pieces for walking up to it too quickly.
Just like a dog

Do they have names, or are they in line to one day become chicken salad?

(that one hen named Henrietta that is allowed to do anything doesn't count. Every person I've known with a clutch of chickens always seems to have one hen named Henrietta that had the run of the place.)

Thanks dude ! What's the likely outpout of eggs for a healthy hen ?

It's one of the things they test you for.
It correlates negatively with MS though, so it's not all bad ;)
Robert sapolsky said he considers toxoplasmosis/male rat relationship symbiotic and not parasitic, since infected male rats reproduce more.

Really are they not exceedingly calm like other reptiles ?

Simple curiosity, wouldnt buy one in the mountains. Certainly not good for them.

Yea true that shit kinda hurts sometimes, and if i wake it up it tries to attack me that trips me out because those things are like piranhas

I would say raise extra and what ever amount of eggs you have a good market for keep that many. Then sell off the others to pay for the flocks upkeep. They'll do fine if you keep predators away.

MS ?
Sorry Im scientifically illiterate.
You can ask me for goat advice but that's pretty much it.

if you don't piss it off it's nice, it will bobble it's head if it's pissed off

> I dont own a pet, but I take care of them, because after millions of years they cant take of themselves
Ya cat person. They actually own you from the brain parasites

My big doggo does the keeping predator away quite good. And we dont have many in the pyrenees. A few bears they reintroduced but not that close to my property I think. Foxes probably wont dare to cross my St bernard. Or else we'll have good fox ragout I suppose.

Yeah I have plenty (well for a lone cheese maker) coming to my farm, probably could sell fresh eggs.