Moving out of NY, want Jow Forums's input

New York user here. I was thinking of moving to Bulgaria in a year or two (low taxes, dirt cheap land, socially conservative) and was looking for input on the idea. Although I'd move anywhere besides California desu, since NY is a living hell.

Attached: 0073c5ebb65d3ade3b4c3dc737ba33a8f63c423d_00.jpg (362x512, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk
businessinsider.com/state-economy-ranking-q1-2018-2#6-california-46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bulgaria has gypsies

New York has jews, ghetto blacks, illegal South Americans, and Native Americans everywhere. At this point I'm used to dealing with dangerous/unsavory minorities. Although gypsies are pretty bad, I'm pretty sure every country has that one, shitty, minority group.

Attached: 9e4bb31e7a68950faa5c40d2c5708045d996f96c_hq.jpg (648x781, 89K)

what about moving to the country side

I've considered that, I currently live in the NY countryside and it's pretty nice, but laws are getting worse, more people moving from cities (especially extreme leftists from NYC), and taxes are too high. I thought about moving to a state like Montana or North Dakota where laws are better and taxes aren't as high, but there's no real job market there. I was thinking of moving out of country so I could really stretch my dollar (since things in Bulgaria are dirt cheap compared to the U.S.)

Attached: american girl 5.jpg (768x922, 103K)

Just stay out of the south, we have enough transplants. Try Alaska or Montana, or something.

Is having children one of your goals? If not you could just move up to Montana/Florida.

I'm sure Bulgaria is comfy though, Slovenia might be a good option to look into too.

Attached: rally-vincent-159.jpg (382x587, 137K)

i thought about moving to another country sometime in the future, but i dont know, every european country seems like shit at the moment

Yeah, I have family down South and they always complain about "carpetbaggers" that keep moving in.

Having children is a goal, and one of the reasons I want to be able to have a small surplus of cash (kids are expensive). I'll check out Slovenia, thanks for the suggestion.

That was my issue too, I could move back to Italy with the rest of my family, but things are just as bad there as in NY. I'd recommend a former Warsaw Pact country if you do decide to move Sven, since they are pretty nationalist, anti-refugee, and have a decently low cost of living. Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Attached: 588.png (812x1128, 711K)

if i didnt hate summer & heat so much i would have a lot more options
but at this point i dont think i care about climate anymore, i just want to go as far away from here as possible
so i spent some time looking into asian countries, but i dont know, its hard to find something suitable

Bulgaria is backwards shithole that spins dogs from ropes for fun. Don't go there.

South Korea seems suitable to me, and they tend to love foreignors from my understanding. Plus, maybe if NK actually does join into SK, you can move north to be in a more preferred climate AND be able to monopolize on the new industry there.

Is the swedish countryside bad? I doubt rapefugees move outside cities much.

Aus

I considered East Asian countries as well, but they're too ethnocentric. Places like Japan, Korea, and China treat foreign immigrants like trash (i.e. thinking they are stupid/weird/lazy) and others like Thailand, Vietnam, Mongolia, and Malaysia have a few big cities, but otherwise 3rd world level towns.

I know that feeling of wanting to leave, Sven, hope you find a good place. I know this sounds hypocritical, but why not move to America? We have some bad areas, but the Midwest is pretty nice (and in a better place than Sweden rn).

Attached: 1520980179970.jpg (851x768, 208K)

too bad most asian countries are really against cannabis, unless you go closer to india
>maybe if NK actually does join into SK
now that would be interesting, what kind of climate does NK have?
i like it, i've lived on the countryside all my life, theres nothing where i live, except for fields, forests and some other homes here and there
maybe it gets a bit depressive after awhile, but i feel like thats just sweden in general, still miss it if i go away for some time
and yea its probably very unlikely to see sandpeople out here

well, the only asian country that didnt hate cannabis that i would consider moving to was hong kong, but its really expensive
>but why not move to America?
i dont know, i guess i thought about it at some point
im not really a fan of americans, at least not how a lot of things depict "the average american", although most americans i come across seem alright
i also never liked how healthcare works over there, but disregarding these things, where would i go?

That's actually a good idea. My grandfather did something similar after Italy conquered Libya (build a bunch of factories, employ desperate workers, profit) so that's totally a viable option. However, it's a long shot that the two countries would actually unify.

Just proof that they don't toe the line to other cultures. They are backwards though, I admit, but desu it's one of the reasons I want to move there.

30-40 years ago Australia would be a no-brainer. However, modern Australia isn't much better than NY (no guns, increasingly leftist values, rising pro-aborigine sentiment, massive East Asian immigration)

Attached: 7fc.png (1755x2469, 1.45M)

Montana and North Dakota have a similar climate to Sweden (very cold most of the year, lots of snow, large amounts of wilderness) and have income tax rates from 1.1%-2.9% (ND) and 1%-6.9% (MT). They don't have a lot of refugees moving there, so you really just have to deal with the Native Americans. Idk about healthcare, but many jobs provide health insurance. The "average American" is probably an exaggerated charicature, but there is truth in all steryotypes, most Americans are rude and loud by foreign standards, and intelligence is variable. However, if you move to the countryside you shouldn't need to interact too much with those outside your community.

Attached: american girl 2.png (1280x1009, 1.56M)

Fuck off we're full

yeah maybe you're right, the only place even considered when it comes to the US is alaska
but maybe i just dont know what im looking for, living on the countryside like i do now sounds kind of boring
either way, america was never really appealing to me

youtube.com/watch?v=opzwhWx_LKk

Move to Illinois.

Why do you keep posting this everywhere?

Attached: rally 1513013399750.jpg (644x484, 34K)

braindamage

No one speaks English in bulgaria. Dont do it m8

What about Ukraine? It's just about as dirt cheap and I hear Lviv is pretty nice

Never really considered Illinois before, I guess Chicago and Illinois financial issues turned me away, but I'll give it another look.

I already know English, Spanish, Italian, and French, so I have confidence in my ability to pick up language. Of course the grammar will be different (not a Romance nor Teutonic language) and Cyrillic will be hard to recall (used to take a Russian class, but I forgot pretty much everything). You probably know better than me if Bulgaria is a bad country to move to though, so would you recommend anywhere else?

I considered Ukraine as well, but the region is too unstable right now (with Russia and seperatists) for me to consider it.

Attached: 2b4b018db76c480a36e9ac8488a0f6d3.jpg (600x800, 225K)

You just described Oklahoma! Mosey on down here so I can kick your ass (as a friend)

Attached: tmp_24413-t3_8omez21250584612.jpg (1575x2100, 210K)

yes

I just looked into Oklahoma (never considered it before) and it seems great so far! Good gun laws, heavily conservative, okay taxes, good standard of living, and lots of rural areas. The only concern I have would be the tornadoes (since it's right in tornado alley).

Attached: 1522377593685.jpg (437x640, 41K)

true
there are gypsies everywhere in yurop
ya it's comfy and honestly nice if you are a foreigner I guess
noone spins dogs here at all. there's just 3 videos of some cavemen spinning dogs in a field that seems to be a meme, I guess. depends on the region

Attached: 1528260315869.jpg (622x773, 472K)

Well I live in PA and it's pretty comfy, also if you can find yourself an older house build before a certain date you'll pay significantly less in taxes. Just avoid the parts that are shit holes filled with pedos and junkies otherwise it's mostly nice in rural Pennsylvania.

Attached: Pennsylvania feel.jpg (1000x633, 252K)

the ones referred to as "gypsies" are only in the eastern parts of europe, are they not?

yes, though there are Romani people, which are pretty much the same thing, but more widespread

right, i've been in sofia and there was a shit ton of gypsies there
but i heard it was like that in the part of sofia we were in

I would say Czech rep. Because its the most developed "Slavic" country

Attached: 1504614673005.jpg (640x625, 83K)

Any advice for foreigners who want to immigrate BadApple, or is the Bulgarian countryside not all it's cracked up to be?

Yeah, I've visited PA a few times and liked it every time I went. Lancaster had to be my favorite place I visited (though a little touristy). I'll check it out, I guess it felt so close to home I lumped it in with the tri-state area (foolish on my part)

Attached: 1801-004-DD835DC1.jpg (224x300, 18K)

Czech Republic may be a good choice too, they seem to be very strong when it comes to modern IT. Thanks for the suggestion Slovakia.

Attached: 1525560058629.png (1500x1677, 1.01M)

Sofia is shit on almost all levels. I am thinking places like Veliko Turnovo or Plovdiv and maybe Pleven are the comfiest and whitest. I haven't seen a gypsy in a year or more. There are entire gypsy neighborhoods in Sofia, after all.

Hmmm, depends on (You). If you want to have a first-worldish feeling, go to Sofia. It's bad, but it has everything. If you can somehow work from home,aim for the cities I mentioned above. It would be easier if you asked me specific questions though :3

Attached: Dewvp-UVAAUY2Vb.jpg (713x1000, 99K)

I wouldn't be so decisive in moving out of the USA, since you Americans actually do have a significant amount of economic opportunity compared to the rest of the word. There some good states that have growing economies, Colorado instead of Montana as a rocky mountain state is a good option, it's pretty well developed and it's not as rural as Montana where the only main industry that you would find would be for Oil rigs, farms and blue collar jobs.

Utah is another great state with actually suitable laws. Salt Lake City right now is growing rapidly and actually, due to the relaxed regulations a lot of Software companies opened up HQ's there such as Adobe. Search it up sometime it's called "Silicon Valley's Slope".

Utah ranks at about 7th for overall economy ranking but it has the third highest economic growth and it has high purchasing power (It's cheaper and easier to invest in homes and buy property.)

Colorado is just good because of its low unemployment rate and increase in payroll non-farm jobs. Plus its population is growing quite well too.

businessinsider.com/state-economy-ranking-q1-2018-2#6-california-46

But if you ever would like to move elsewhere. The Balkans especially are doing alright (Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic) However it will be harder to land a good source of income.

i can definitely see why people wouldnt want to live in sofia, other places we visited were sozopol and smolyan, the latter was comfy

go back to your shitty boards
>>>/kpop/

>waaaaaa waaaaa
>baby.webm
>I want attention
>Replies to the whole thread just because your triggered over a fucking inquiry on Jow Forums

You got your 5 seconds of fame you fucking rude piece of shit. Piss off.

Sofia is usually the place foreigners aim for, though, SOME people from here also move there cuz "muh big city".
I have a beach house in Sozopol, it's pretty comfy and quiet most of the time

ok retard

Attached: DewwCf3UwAAQbuE.jpg (778x1000, 110K)

lol I was just mostly shitposting
but ofc retards like you always over react for no reason

I'm trying to go for the rural, small town area/vibe. I come from what was once a small, tight-knit, community, before NYCfags found out you could move here and still get to NYC for work, so I may be trying to recreate that feel (though I'd still never achieve it by moving since I'd be an outsider). Small cities would be fine as well.
Questions:
How far does the U.S. dollar go in Bulgaria?
What is the general opinion on white foreigners (America specifically)?
How hard is Bulgarian to learn (with a background in both Teutonic and Romance languages)?
Is there a good place/way to learn the language?
Is the major drop in population a real concern? Or blown out of proportion like Japan's?
Same goes for drop in education standards and medical standards, concern or fearmongering?
Stance of Bulgarians on EU and globalism?
Anything that foreigners could deem a misconseption of your country?
I know these are pretty general questions, and you may not be able to answer them, but thanks a lot for the help, BadApple!

Attached: 1521002004974.jpg (897x944, 645K)

we were traveling with someone who had moved to Sweden from bulgaria, her father lived in sofia and had relatives in smolyan or something
sozopol was nice, but i was only 9 or something when we were there

White foreigners and Americans especially are seen as pretty nice people and noone has anything against them.
The language is pretty hard to learn, unless you got a good teacher or a friend that can teach you.
The population is decreasing at an alarming rate, but it's not devastating at all. Education and medical standarts are pretty bad, yes, but it sort of depends on the region. The South is way better than the Northern parts in these fields.
Misconceptions could be that we spin dogs every weekend and all that, I guess.
I don't know a lot about our views on the EU, but I don't think we belong there.
Sorry, I can't really answer all of them. :c

Yea, it's Smolyan.

Attached: Db9RqqBUQAAn_F9.png (978x1129, 1.07M)

Korea davai

also why has nobody pointed out that theres "GEY" in my id

Stoichkov vs Berbatov

nqma da mu e priatno

checking id and digits

Thanks for answering my questions! It doesn't matter that you couldn't answer them all, I'm just glad you took the time to answer those you knew. It's definitly helped out my decision.

Attached: 1522595248858.jpg (483x483, 37K)

Чтoooooooo я нe пoнимaю

и aз тaкa

glad to help fren :3

This is now a shipgirl thread desu

Attached: kongou__by_kidakat-d96e2gb.jpg (750x1064, 204K)

Don't understand ㅠㅠ

Are you Russian

When was it not a shipgirl thread?

I noticed it, didn't want to derail thread or embarrass you

Attached: tea girl 4.jpg (600x600, 266K)

You, my friend, have good taste

Attached: 1513675453482.jpg (640x640, 193K)

Oh your that poster.
Have fun wherever you go

Attached: artworks-000103591408-2qytrw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 70K)

did I get it right or wrong

Attached: I dun get it.png (411x420, 117K)

Correct. Because Shipgirls need love, especially Kongou

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 12K)

I like Iowa for obvious reasons and Kongou.

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

that poster? Idk what you mean, I normally just lurk (this is actually the first thread I've made on Jow Forums besides one that was a shitpost) so you must have the wrong user

Attached: 1521745458431.jpg (100x100, 4K)

Have a Kongou in Iowa's outfit

Attached: mQ2LsSy.jpg (850x1331, 195K)

>so you must have the wrong user
ye
ok

Attached: lonely_deadpool_by_killy_stein-d9ojtlu.jpg (1191x670, 172K)

Wassa matter user?

Attached: Kongou.(Kantai.Collection).full.1716588.jpg (990x1320, 438K)

Nothing, I'm just in chill mode right now

Attached: RJ.png (1000x1000, 59K)

I get ya. It's late, so now is the most comfy of times.

Attached: Kongou.(Kantai.Collection).full.1620369.jpg (640x640, 151K)

I can't tell if I'm bored or comfy

Would be both really. Just because you're bored doesn't mean you can't be a comfy bored. And vice versa, you could be comfy but maybe you wish you had something more to do to be more comfy.

> Bulgaria
You shouldnt move there unless you speak the language

Cool
Have you ever popped you back while in bed?

Attached: fmc_mc_Deadpool2.jpg (500x405, 30K)

I do it often. Usually by stretching my leg across as far as I can so my back twists and pops.

It feels so good when you pop it

I used to pop my back so much in junior high that I actually caused spasms in it. My back completely locked up for a few minutes once. I pretty much pulled the muscles too much and strained them.

Come in france OP we already have all the infrastructure to maintain economical refugees like your sorry ass.

Should I stop then

Attached: 1520694241131.jpg (1001x879, 133K)

Nah, I did it every 30 minutes or so. If you space it out you will be fine. Also don't over stretch

okay boss

Son of a wealthy NY lawyer, and work in his firm, so I'm no economical refugee. If France could get their act together when it comes to immigration (halting Eastern European migration but allowing North Africans and Arabs?) and general social policy (still trend leftist) I'd definitly consider.

YEP..

I cannot believe how incredibly epic this picture is. I mean cock-hard epic. girl(male) cock-hard epic. Epic so epic that it goes way beyond the epic we know into a whole different dimension of epic. You are trans-epic epic. Meta-epic. Epic collapsed on itself so far that even the normies see it and go "epic". Epic gotten so dense that no pepe can escape. Singularity epic. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury epic. This image emits more epic in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar epic. Your post has to be based and redpilled. Nothing in our universe can really be this epic. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of epic. Some pure essence of a epic so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of epic for me. After this, you'll hear from me again very soon. I need to go post this to r/Jow Forums for that karma and then jack off to just how epic this is before I come back to get another serving of memes this dank. epic.

Go to Romania instead!

no, weird spaghettwannabe

>spaghettwannabe
I'm not italian.