What exactly is it about “white maleness” that makes it in fact the polar opposite of “sexy”?

What exactly is it about “white maleness” that makes it in fact the polar opposite of “sexy”?

It's not what kike media defines as sexy.

female hormones in the water is where it starts

but it continues with the lack of power and agency, due to accepting non-biblical compromises

whites are retreating and apologizing instead of ruling, in fact, even a double alpha like trump is under siege from the whole world

it's just a certain basedboy christcuck Image that gets transported. Not all are like that

Attached: Mike-Brown-014.jpg (2560x1536, 1.01M)

White men are literally the most desired group on dating sites of any sex/gender combination.

oy vey good thread

Attached: 1528281502456.jpg (768x1024, 408K)

>in fact
Nice try faggot. I'm not agreeing with that.
It comes from a perpetuated narrative of that put out by kike media.
When you anons see posts like this, make sure you don't just respond without disagreeing first because otherwise, it's as if you agreed with the OP's claims that they stated as a fact. They've been doing this shit to the boards for sometime now and a lot of you are blind to it. Pay attention and quit being a good goy.

Attached: E6E3968F-70CC-4222-86BE-66A7B82E0C92.jpg (684x546, 87K)

Lol at men of any race being the most desired demographic on dating sites. Men outnumber women 5:1 on any dating site, female scarcity is literally how business model remains viable.

Let's not kid ourselves, women of all races besides Asians are really sexually attracted to nigger young bucks with large cocks, they date white men after their pussy is roast beef and finally decide it's time to "settle" with a breadwinner.

Thank you for raking that leaf

What exactly does the jew in your picture have to do with white maleness?

He is Catholic

All those diverse boy bands in the 90's that had all the girls ginies tinglin... not to mention the black/latino/etc rock bands of the 70's and 80's... I wonder what could have changed the narrative to white is unsexy?

Okay nigger schlomo keep telling yourself that

>his mother, Harriet Theresa (née Koch; 1925–2016)
>née Koch
>his mother was of Polish ancestry
Sure thing.

Steve Carell is a top chad, you wouldn't believe it
its often people you wouldn't even believe are the biggest chads

I know all of you people probably believe the memes of having to be Jow Forums and all that to get one woman after the other, but the boomer meme about "being yourself" is actually more true than anything else
Most people have problem though with "being yourself" because they are shit people, 90% of people on here are also shit people
thank you for the attention

fuck I love this meme

>memeflaggot
>snap
Yep

Attached: memeflaggots.jpg (208x242, 16K)

>all poles with german surnames are jewish

T. brainlet mutt

I’m a Citizen of the World

Keep on creepn on

Attached: 20180611_191817.jpg (2560x1536, 1.08M)

White males have it easiest to get laid, do your research schlomo, nice try shilling

Yep

Attached: 1528355497950.png (1346x852, 209K)

Classy sheila

Attached: 20180611_192931.jpg (2560x1536, 1.12M)

What is it about the white male body that makes it the biological equivalent of a "cringe compilation"?

Attached: 66.jpg (177x256, 18K)

This. We're the opposite of *them*

>I'm a Citizen of the World
>using Kekistani flag
First day on the job, kike? Here's your evaluation. You're terrible.

Attached: 1511681155687.jpg (600x673, 51K)

screw you douchebag

>doesn't deny it
imajin mah shawck

oh look another cuck thread
does someone here have the dating site statistic according to which white men/whites in general are the most desired and least likely to race mix