Why do AMERIMUTTS think that being a MUTT means mixed race?

Why do AMERIMUTTS think that being a MUTT means mixed race?

You're a MUTT because you're a mix of European ethnic groups.

Do you think that European call themselves white? No, we call ourselves based on ethnicity.

You use the term "white" to somehow claim all the European culture.

What you call "White" culture is actually European culture, or more specifically Italian, French, German, English etc.

Your culture is eating burgers, shooting up schools and sharting in Walmart.

Attached: muttblasted.gif (403x360, 112K)

At least we dont LARP as viking lords after murdering our gay lovers like you and Varg.

t. 25% scot, irish, italian, german Amerimutt.

>it’s another “white people dont exist thread”

Can you kikes take a break for 5 minutes

Oh yes OP well I guess the Romans weren't really either. Faggot.

Unless white Americans embrace their new European "Amerikarner" ethnicity and a proper ethnorelgion to counter the Tribe they will be Africanized like the rest of us and made into slaves. Your guns are only as effective as the intelligence of those who weild them.

This

Sharters confirmed

Attached: mutthurt.jpg (1097x694, 132K)

they should just give up themselves really
their Holy Land is losing energy because the skull crystals were never found. why mutts are the slave race for energizing rocks

DATS RITE BRO

Attached: Blank+_504fcb7fcb6ce74c8865070380b808a2.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Attached: 1525384845705.jpg (925x583, 71K)

Your momma is a nigger loving coal burner.

Attached: 1525386679630.jpg (956x1157, 206K)

inb4 a mutt starts talking about meme flags

Attached: 1525386009271.jpg (1800x1767, 785K)

Attached: lataus.jpg (275x183, 12K)

Attached: 434343.jpg (1800x1200, 284K)

Whiter than you you fucking mongol

Stop trying to divide us kike. We are white.

True. People who think that "white people" are some unitary blob are fucking idiots.
The truth is that you can clearly tell the difference between various European ethnicities simply by looking at them and the act of mixing them is destroying their uniqueness.
>retard who doesn't understand

Attached: 1514630887823m.jpg (1024x941, 78K)

>Canada
>wh*te

Top zozzle

Attached: e64.png (960x638, 1.19M)

Hes not islamic enough to be german

lol you fucking retard

The whole point of "le 56%" and "mystery meat" is you don't really know what is in their ethnic make-up because their features are blended.
If someone has nigger or beaner in them no one cares what their ethnic make-up is - they're just niggers and beaners.

Attached: 1507809301269.png (741x649, 43K)

I can't tell if these posts are serious

Are greeks, italians, portugalians and spanish white or not?

It varies. Some have tainted African DNA, most don’t

He actually manages to stand like a nigger haha

They all have black hair ans brown eyes, i would not want that blandness in my genepool

this is the greatest marketing campaign for DNA testing services i've ever seen.

Oh they are serious as hell. They can't deal with reality.

Attached: Americans under Finnish command.jpg (887x444, 109K)

Europeans are too cucked and authoritarian to be considered white. Only Americans have achieved the potential.

How an average American police encounter generally goes

Attached: 1525384526492.png (808x506, 153K)

This is true diversity, europe was diverse as fuck, everybody with their own culture, language, traditions, music, mannerisms and so on.

But according to the globalists a homogenous brown mass of Starbuck drinkers, all eating the same foods, following the same trends, listening to the same music is diversity. In reality they are pushing a corporate monoculture.

We need to reclaim the words diverse and diversity. The (((people of the book))) are masters of lies, twisting words to their antithesis and calling that truth.

Attached: cuck.png (313x398, 257K)

this is the price of freedom my friend

Attached: 1525382575198.jpg (1200x695, 110K)

Attached: 1525384425341.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

shit picture

he's not telling him to cross his legs, get down, keep his arms up and towards him, then ordering him to crawl towards him before tasing him for a minute and unloading his magazine on him

Attached: 1484505009085.jpg (960x640, 167K)

Time to dig into my UK folder

Attached: 1525386156563.jpg (229x377, 15K)

Attached: 961d4ca3.jpg (739x819, 107K)

How is your wife going to enjoy being raped up the ass by the sandniggers that will overrun you soon?

Take a DNA test and you will be surprised that your background is not as homogeneous as you think. The borders of Europe have always been moving around and people have always been migrating through out the continent.

Off topic:
That being said just got back from a month long back packing trip through out Europe, absolutely love it and the people. Ireland had the best people, they were very welcoming to me as an American. Made many life long friends throughout Europe.

My grampa fought in Normandy
He was a pure white, this is a picture of him.

Attached: 1525383867159.png (418x408, 103K)

You have a point. Our 2a could be useful but Americans don’t do anything with that right. We let communist and corrupt politicians walk free. We just sit back and consume.

The thread was literally started by a Euro. You don't have the moral high ground.

>Mutt thinking finns larp vikangs

WE SALUTE HIM! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Attached: 1509329235778.png (547x626, 18K)

because the le 56% face is obviously poking fun at Americans with nonwhite (non european for you snowniggers) ancestry.
We may be mutts but we are white mutts damn you
That's what America is supposed to be, a land of white mutts who left the flaws of their ancestral homelands behind hoping to be a part of something greater, and more free

I am actually military, and have trained with soldiers of all those nations. Are you military in your country? Nope? Fucking murder yourself pussy

How many wars for Israel have you fought in, Soldier?

Attached: 1525385144367.png (480x502, 270K)

They're not under Finnish command. They're receiving a medal.

>m-mu... muh heritage!
>this expression indicates an american's confusion and lack of understanding. When comfronted with something he cannot understand or respond to, american's mumble, "muh heritage" or "whiter than you mohammad." This is followed by stuffing their faces with burgers and sharting on walmart

we have mandotary military service in finland so yes i had

They're not under Finnish command. They're receiving an award, and only three of them are American. Are you an idiot? Stop talking about shit, you're clueless.

You get no credit for being an incel pussy. Be salty

To bad it failed, could have been truly great.

Gather all your niggers and spics and arabs, quarantine them in the swamp and desert states respectively. Give them self rule and support them with the aid you are giving Israel now. No need to be inhumane.

And every single kike, straight on a plane to Israel. EVERY ONE OF THEM.

That was almost a cool story OP, but then I remembered the EU. You tried.

Nigger.

Yeah, I've trained with your conscripts. They suck ass, just like the rest of the world's conscripts.

muh heritage

Attached: 1525384483170.png (1124x598, 159K)

just curious, but how have they reported about murigan troops doing joint-ex here on spurdostan?

have they even talked about them ever going there beforehand? for us its like one day we read on a magazine:
>ok murigan troops comes here for joint-ex with spurdo
>minister says: jusd niinguin plänned :DDD
it pisses me off that finnish folks aren't even asked if we want any nation's troops just come over, we didn't allow commies to visit us during the worst days of cold war

That's exactly what i was thinking
White is a word made up by the intellegencia, and amerimutts are stupid so they started using it too.
We don't use this word, we also describe ourselves by ethnicity.

>We may be mutts but we are white mutts
I've seen what passes for white in burgerland. Half of your whites are Italian/Spanish darkies. No self respecting Europer would accept that as white.

you cant do shit in winter and get fucked by our reservist, lmfao

So I'm not a 'mutt' then?

I'm of English, Japanese, Nigerian, and South Indian descent btw

Attached: 1449946014790 (1).jpg (478x599, 61K)

Any stories? What other conscripts do you have experience with?

10 rubles coming your way

they got fucked in the summer against our troops in the latest joint-ex too
>murican tank platoon
>drives on the highest point on the terrain and just stay there for half an hour
>surprised when their tanks get fucking rekt by ATMG and artillery
can be read at "suomen sotilas"

Der menschliche Wolpertinger

"White" people don't exist. Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Finns, Brits do. They just all happen to be white

>I must face the fact I am wrong
>Nah, OP's a shill
Amerimutts at their best.

You are a mutt, yes

Marines are fags
Fuck the troops

go find a group of africans and greet them with a hearty, "what's up my niggas?"
i'm sure you'll be fine because white people are just a fiction.

Nigger

Attached: 1392690322553.png (1305x892, 345K)

Sorry bud, Canada has to go.

Attached: leaf.jpg (458x754, 81K)

The granny mutt always gets me.

Attached: 1528128582748.png (808x948, 552K)

Attached: 1528530040673.jpg (1000x554, 126K)

But mutt ish European mixes

If you are Swedish, Scottish, Lithuanian, and French, then you are mutt, no?

You don’t actually know what you’re talking about. Most European-Americans hold to the ethnic identities of their forefathers.

Plus, only plebs would think that a “European mutt” isn’t ethnically pure. Wealthy European families from different backgrounds constantly intermarry and have for countless generations.

this is the american president from 2 years ago
feel old yet?

Attached: 1484955967072.jpg (500x449, 43K)

They are mutt from having shits in their asses at the store too.

Attached: 1518013815521.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Gas all Anglos. Can we all agree on this at least?

while screaming STOB RESISDING

Attached: 1497449229170.png (688x369, 32K)

Australia AKA Mutt island

Attached: 1525382914598.png (1119x1042, 168K)

non sequitur

Attached: 1525505315562.jpg (812x1030, 228K)

Shut up bong, both italy and spain built glorious civilizations. Don't fall for the (((divide))) tactics. They are europeans, skin coulour aside. They live in a warm sunny climate, they need more pigment to avoid skin cancer. Aussies are of brit bong stock, give them another few hundred years and they will be tan too due to the climate. Because white stock adapts and overcomes every opponent, even the glorious Sun, giver of life.

United our nations will stand, seperatly, on our own land, with strong borders, but united in purpose.

The kike is the enemy. The negro and arab his tools. The SJW his 5'th column. That's the enemy, not your fellow europeans, with whom you share myths and ancestors, alphabet and history.

Brits are European mutts too

kek you stupid fucking mutt

they're not tainted at all, that's just how they look and it's been that way for a thousand years because of their environment

SAY THAT TO PATRICK LITTLE'S FACE YOU LITTLE BITCH

We're British, not European.

Whiteness is a Jewish construct. I don't give a shit about any other so called white people except Finns.

Aika paskamaista leimata kaikki vähänkään natovastaiset putlerin kätyreiksi, et varmaan tajua että tollasel vajukkimaisella huutelulla sorretaan vaan omien sananvapautta kun ennenpitkään aletaan pelätä oman äänen käyttöä ettei heti leimata.

Lueppa joskus naton liittymisehdoista ja katso jos löydät semmosen kohdan, mistä siitä liitosta voisi jopa joskus lähteä

Nice english spic, stop praising yourself for joining a military in peace time where its only action is to protect israel

Attached: 1526706495548m.jpg (619x1024, 118K)

Wow you made two american hate threads? Ambitious little faggot aint ya? Sage

you know i'm right. miss me with that bullshit.

Attached: 1528126251964.jpg (659x658, 78K)

dude no one gives a shit about dna tests here in europe. you can call me a mongol and i wont give a single fuck because i am finnish. not white or european but finnish.

Attached: 1528129501620.jpg (331x361, 39K)

Attached: 1528134124502.jpg (920x900, 93K)