Fuck You Americans

I'm really fed up with these fat greasy 56%ers pretending they know about being European. Here is a little bit of truth YOU DONT so stop LARPing like you're one of us and go back to shiting your pants at Walmart

Attached: IMG_3858.jpg (550x550, 49K)

Okay

Get btfo mutt

can't be arsed dunping my amerimutt folder again but lets see how

Europe is nothing but a sandnigger cuckfest. Have fun with that
Sage

Have fun not being able to walk fat ass. The world hates you

meme is dead, faggot. You had your turn, now you can go back to getting bummed by Mohammed.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

Attached: Duke-Face-duke-nukem-10258656-200-200.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Sounds like this virgin is still butthurt over losing his Stacey to a chad American.

Keep crying. Your tears are as delicous as ever.

Have fun with sub human genes

I'VE GOT BALLS OF STEEL

Attached: download (1).jpg (260x194, 13K)

Your balls are two Big Macs fuck off

its not a meme
mutts will never achive european history and traditions

Attached: 5fcfb9e51c12fd937473751ad85513176eff3facv2_hq.jpg (250x250, 13K)

56%

>wanting to be European
What is wrong with you?
Europe is oppressive.
We escaped the oppression to be free.

ITS TIME TO KICK ASS AND CHEW BUBBLE GUM, AND IM ALL OUT OF GUM

Attached: duke-nukem-john-cena-1.jpg (1170x660, 182K)

Attached: 1465593053611.jpg (400x460, 36K)

KILL EM ALL

I think you can find some gum at Walmart in aisle 7 right next to the poop stains

Same shit with russians.

>'m really fed up with these fat greasy Europoors pretending they know about being American. Here is a little bit of truth YOU DONT so stop LARPing like you're one of us and go back to shiting your pants at Tesco

Look here asshole, let me tell you something about being European.

>I'm really fed up with these fat greasy 56%ers
Then why come to a board that's 54% American? Go create your own Korean Child Bride forum.

Attached: 54%.jpg (576x541, 61K)

Oh we know all about being "European". It's all about giving up all your guns and letting shitskins across your border by the thousands. We have shitskins coming across our borders too, but when the time comes, we're armed to the teeth. I'd rather have all my White admixtures than be a shitskin mixed rape baby like Europe is ending up.

this explains a lot

I know more about larping as european than you'll ever be

Nice flag rabbi

Right. World HATE America. We all hate their bossy attitude and ignorance
Why can’t you stop bullying and interfering others?
America is savages country.

>memeflag
Self-hating American detected.

OP is correct. I laughed when I saw the video of Richard Spencer telling the black guy he wasn't British, when in reality, most British would agree that the black guy is a lot more British than Richard Spencer, or any white American. The American white nationalist idea of an American and European white race with a common culture is a fantasy and only reveals their ignorance of the reality of Europe.

>memeflag think we care

Too afraid to say nigger lol

Bait shitty bait. You know it’s funny Europeans used to talk crap about Americans wanting a wall and having any form of identity or national pride. These same euro faggots acted like they had been above such things as national pride or identity. They talked so much shit when we had problems with illegal immigrants. Now they know what it’s like and act like bitches coming on pol and still talking shit about our guns while your countries literally are turning in brown shitholes. where you have to file down knifes and your women get raped on the regular while your own governments cover it up and arrest you if you speak out. Normally your post would piss me off but it’s just pathetic at this point that you still attack us like we caused it. No we didn’t cause it your fucking smug ass caused the shitty situation in your country by being self righteous assholes who believed your own bullshit. Laugh all you want about 56 percent but know we have been dealing with your situation for 200 years and we are still white your shit countries have been dealing with it for 20 year and how do you think your doing

Attached: DB976402-E7A3-42D9-B57B-664BE381F1C1.jpg (1024x742, 134K)

>World HATE America.
The world hates America.
>We all hate their bossy attitude and ignorance
We hate their bossy attitudes, and ignorance.
>Why can’t you stop bullying and interfering others?
Why can't Americans stop bullying and interfering with others?
>America is savages country.
OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD DIP DAP MUHAMMAD JIHAD ALOHA SNACKBAR!!!

Attached: black intellectual.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>t. Cuck
Last time I checked Europe wasn't founded by niggers.

>most British would agree that a black guy is a lot more British than any white American
You know, these days, that's really true. If you're a black African, you're basically British.

Attached: BIN-THAT-INCITEMENT-YOU-CHEEKY-BONGOBLIN.jpg (1024x688, 623K)