DEFCON 5

THE FATE OF ALL MANKIND WILL BE DECIDED AT 9 PM EDT.

Attached: 20180611_060014.png (1080x687, 596K)

Attached: GUi98MN.png (753x639, 515K)

THE U.S. WANTS WHAT IT CALLS "COMPLETE, PERMANENT AND VERIFIABLE DENUCLEARIZATION"
What counts as "denuclearization" is an open question. Some experts have said it could take as long as 15 years for North Korea to completely wind down its nuclear and missile program, which is estimated to include enough material for 25 to 30 nuclear weapons. The White House would likely want a faster timeline.

Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations' subcommittee dealing with North Korea policy, said on "Face the Nation" Sunday that there's a "vast gulf" between the U.S. and North Korea's definition of what "denuclearization" actually means.

KIM JONG UN HAS THREE MAIN GOALS IN ANY EVENTUAL DEAL
Relief from economic sanctions that have blocked foreign investment and trade.
Security -- meaning he gets to stay in power.
The eventual removal of the roughly 30,000 U.S. troops from South Korea.

CRITICS WORRY KIM HAS ALREADY WON BY SCORING SUCH A HIGH-PROFILE MEETING
Mr. Trump even said he'd consider inviting Kim to the U.S. But Mr. Trump notes that the U.S. has already secured the release of three American prisoners and argues the U.S. hasn't given up anything -- and won't unless Kim agrees to "de-nuke."

How will he know if Kim is serious? "I think within the first minute, I'll know," the president said Saturday. "I just, my touch, my feel, that's what, that's what I do."

skynet going live huh
oh well
i'll leave this world as i came into it, screaming and covered in someone elses blood

SECRETARY OF STATE MIKE POMPEO IS LEADING THE U.S. NEGOTIATING TEAM
Pompeo has met Kim twice in recent months. National security adviser John Bolton will be there too, but he caused a dust-up when he referenced the "Libya Model" on "Face the Nation" in April. North Korea saw that as a threat -- Libya's leader Muammar Gaddafi was ultimately overthrown and killed after doing a deal with the U.S.

Kek. I remember this. Happens all the time here.

DEFCON 5. Ok, no worries then.

OP is saying that is what Trump is striving for.
The exact opposite is likely.

DEFCON 5 is peacetime condition, faggot.

Hence the pic of a mushroom cloud and all of the capslock, right?

Q predicted this

>DEFCON 5
so world peace?

defcon 5! I'm go start digging our graves.

Attached: ok.jpg (634x800, 101K)

>west in charge of honoring agreements
Kim has two years tops to live after he gives up nukes.

If shit was about to hit the fan, would they really tell the public they’re in DEFCON 1?

please no, wait after the nintendo e3 show please if they dont release a new metroid you can kill us all if u want

Probably not, but I think it's more likely that OP is a retard and fucked up the deafcon scaling.

can we just get fucking nuked already im fucking bored i cant wait anymore

It is only 10:35 over there. Why does the rest of the world have to wait for you lazy fuckers to get out of bed? Do it earlier.

fucking mods

FULL POSADISM BOYS.