I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post...

I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post regularly on Jow Forums.
The hostility is absolutely getting out of hand. How do you think we feel when every time we make a post we are constantly met with the same lame responses.. This has gone beyond memes and banter. We are having up to ten British hate threads every single day. Some of you are even calling for our deaths.

We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet.

We get called cucks, Mohammeds, we get called spineless and scum. You constantly and endlessly insult our great country. England has given so much to the world and has asked for so little in return.

I can't even post in most threads anymore without being met with the same barrage of abuse and troll responses - or the same news clippings posted again and again and again.

It's honestly quite disturbing how much Anglophobia there is on this board, you treat us worse than niggers and I'm begging you to stop.

We are your allies in all of this. We want to get along and help with your causes on this board but we are met with derision and hatred at almost every single turn.

You are turning us against you with your actions and speech. This has gone beyond a bit of light hearted banter and is now just 24/7 abuse.

You've made your point, we know we live in an Orwellian society. Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?

Please. Just stop this nonsense.

Attached: 1505191208242.png (744x687, 63K)

Faggot

poo in loo lol

Yes janitor.

fags

Attached: 1519662484646.jpg (509x502, 69K)

I will start being more nice towards the brits when they give me a full season of Heil honey i'm home.

Poo in loo XD

POOLAND xd

POO in LOO

POOLAND

POO in LOO Xd

See

See

fuck off

Attached: opey.jpg (960x640, 259K)

stfu noob

See

See

See

See

see my ass faggot

seey ass faggot my ass faggot

>seey
Wow fail.
Goodbye

I'm getting incredibly upset by the attitudes members of this community have towards the British people who post regularly on Jow Forums.
The hostility is absolutely getting out of hand. How do you think we feel when every time we make a post we are constantly met with the same lame responses.. This has gone beyond memes and banter. We are having up to ten British hate threads every single day. Some of you are even calling for our deaths.

We have contributed so much to this world, we have given so much and asked for little. We have elevated the savages of this world and given them civilisation, we have defeated the evil of the German Reich twice and gifted you all with wondrous technological feats. If you wear a suit you are wearing our national dress, if you eat bacon you are eating one of our national dishes, if you watch television or use the world wide web you are using our inventions.
Anglos are a net contributor to the planet.

We get called cucks, Mohammeds, we get called spineless and scum. You constantly and endlessly insult our great country. England has given so much to the world and has asked for so little in return.

I can't even post in most threads anymore without being met with the same barrage of abuse and troll responses - or the same news clippings posted again and again and again.

It's honestly quite disturbing how much Anglophobia there is on this board, you treat us worse than niggers and I'm begging you to stop.

We are your allies in all of this. We want to get along and help with your causes on this board but we are met with derision and hatred at almost every single turn.

You are turning us against you with your actions and speech. This has gone beyond a bit of light hearted banter and is now just 24/7 abuse.

You've made your point, we know we live in an Orwellian society. Instead of just being cunts to us all the time why don't you try to help us?

Please. Just stop this nonsense. My ass faggot

seey ass faggot my ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot

My ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot

>this whole thread

Attached: snap6.jpg (610x368, 63K)

>seey
Wow fail.
Goodbye my dick nigger

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

KYS PUSSY ASS NIGGAS

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

KYS PUSSY ASS NIGGAS MY DICK NIGGER
Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot

You want to go for jiggi jiggi afterwards?

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (615x409, 28K)

Wow fail goodbye my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot my ass faggot