Seriously curious, how many of you guys are neets...

Seriously curious, how many of you guys are neets? I like to think that most of us are pretty productive people and all do our part.

Attached: haram.gif (260x195, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0%

I'm waiting on a job interview but I've never received money for doing nothing.

been neet since i dropped out of high school almost 6 years ago

I was a neet for 6 months last year.
It was unironically the greatest time of my life so far.

ive been a neet for a year and a half lmao. gonna be in full time edu in 3 months tho

on and off neet here. I liek layoffs

Even the people who are NEET are at least trying, well done guys! You guys actually sound a lot better than I was expecting

i can't stand that gif. when people clearly try to act like anime it makes me want to stomp on their spinal column until it snaps

Agreed.

Full blown NEET for 3 years on autismbux.

Attached: 1528660148482.jpg (560x577, 49K)

i can't stand when people act like giant kill joys it makes me want to stomp on their spinal column until it snaps

Just because you have autism doesn't mean you can't be a productive member of society :)

we live in a society

I am right now, but I've worked in the past.

Collegefag reporting in. I know a few people but i wouldnt call them friends friends

Gang Weeders rise up

lmao

>t. neet

I was unemployed for three months recently. Back in the business already. Same work, different employer. Skipped to rival haha.

Ive got a job. Was only NEET 1 year after college, cuz I was too lazy to apply places.

I just fucking saw it on the news Binland was the most satisfied and one of the world's less corrupt countries on the world. Also one of the worlds most equal countries when it comes to wages. How can you Finn posters make the country look like its slavshit-tier with depressed and drunk people all around ?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1528417568039.jpg (221x229, 9K)

Im surprised more neets didnt come over from Jow Forums.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

They do it so migrants won't think its a good place to go.

Volve a taringa virgocho

Is that a girl(boy) or a girl(girl)? sauce pls

I don't ever plan on becoming a wagecuck. Stupid ape.

newfag

i am

今日もニート
明日もニート

Attached: 1528485486377.png (600x800, 136K)

It should be net. Education really isn't as productive as it should be.