Satanism General /sag/

When will Jow Forums stop worshiping the kike on a stick and follow the true Aryan religion, Satanism? Satanism promotes strength, traditional + cultural values, and honoring one's racial blood. Christianity supports "turning the other cheek," throwing away your traditions for jew larping, and miscegenation.

The choice should be easy.

Attached: Satanism General.jpg (2191x2193, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)
youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
lawofone.info/
obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Satanism originates with Sabbatean Judaism. Satanism is just another manifestation of Judaism. Disagree? Debate me.

Attached: 1445061931703s.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Satanism has been around since ancient Europe.

Proofs?

Lucifer is a Greek diety.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphorus_(morning_star)

Lucifer isn't Satan.

Satan is just the spirit of rebellion against the (((Demiurge))). Satan is just an abstract concept.

You are the kind of person that gives our religion a bad fucking name. Satanism is like a good jerk session, you can be fucking proud of it but you don't need to fucking share it with the world.

You mentioned Lucifer.
Lucifer is not Satan.
Do you agree?

Lucifer is a sun god.

The black sun represents the true Creator.

Get fucked, kike.

Attached: etsanguinemcrucis.png (2000x2000, 32K)

They are different; however, the (((Bible))) conflates them.

The Bible does not conflate them.
The word "Lucifer" is Latin from the roots Lux and Ferrus. It's only found one time in Scripture and it's within the Hebrew book of Isaiah. However, the author of Isaiah did not speak Latin nor was he exposed to Latin. So how do you think one Latin word (Lucifer) got into an otherwise Hebrew Isaiah?

Satanism is a part of a false dichotomy. Only when you free yourself from the dichotomy do the Jews lose their grip on you

Isaiah still refers to the morning sun, which is what Lucifer is.

Redpill me on it. Why would I throw in with Satan if there is a God? If it's just the worship of an abstract concept then which concept and why would I waste my time?

No. "Lucifer" was a translation error by Jerome. The original verse didn't refer to an angel or spirit, fallen or otherwise, but instead spoke of an ancient and long-dead Babylonian king whose riches and kingdom "shone like the sun." Lucifer is a make-believe deity that uneducated and edgy teenagers conjure from grimoires because they're stupid.

Because "God" is a false god who only created the material universe to trap the spiritual universe. The spiritual universe was created by a pantheon of gods, and is much superior in design.

Prove it.
:^)

Just enough people believing in him to be real is enough for him to be real.

just like santa claus..

Attached: brainlet 22.png (811x628, 93K)

>Anything goes as long is against Christianity, be it atheism, paganism or this
You atheists are unbelievable pathetic delusional cowards with no pride or dgnity.
Jow Forums fucking hates atheists for a reason.

Look into Gnosticism.

You clearly don't know shit about how occult magick works.

Christianity is literally larping as a kike. Also, Jesus prevented a woman that was cucking her husband from being executed. What a trash religion.

Idiots in this nigger website would follow any retarded fake athiest cult coverup if it promoted "traditional values" or any other word you faggots drewl over

you said that if enough people believe in Lucifer then he exists even if he doesnt. Does Santa also exist according to your magickal philosophy?

Attached: 51946CD7-FBB7-4D85-8EE1-4E479C3B6B23.png (1033x1440, 1.44M)

>columbian
>calling other people niggers

In some sense, yes.

At least post the gif version, faggot.

Attached: Snap.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

satanism is for emos. just stop talking about it. please.

Attached: D694DE01-8465-44AA-8613-7A867060ABCC.png (583x550, 538K)

>Satanist
>Calls Christians 'jew larpers'
I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

Attached: 1527966060817.jpg (726x572, 157K)

>santa claus exists
LOLOL and this is why no one takes satanism seriously.

Sunwheel isn't satanic, it's a German bindrune from the middle ages that represents the Sun.

Satanism is worship of Yahweh, who is represented by the planet Saturn and takes the form of the Jew on earth, either physically or spiritually, and whose symbol is the Black Cube and hexagram.

>implying am a nigger
Take that meme flag of and lets see where you really are from nigger

Believing Lucifer is a positive figure is one of the most basic bitch things you can believe. Even if you aren't Christian, or religious at all. It's totally dumb.

>"turn the other cheek [and offer your daughter to tryone after he fucks your wife]"

Satan is the Sun.

I'm a blonde haired, green eyed, fair skinned, 6'2" Gheg Albanian going to uni in Amerikike.

READ NAOS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

Yes, the choice is easy. Unfortunatly the people choosing are fools.

In Jesus' right hand is life, and love, and good, and God, and heaven.

In Jesus' left hand is death, and hate, and evil, and the devil, and hell.

And you get to choose which hand you want.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (498x278, 1.29M)

Well I've researched the topic alot and the black sun was a (((movement))) in the early 90s. The Sun Wheel is the symbol of the true creator.

>HEH LET'S LINK "ARYANS" AND THE RIGHT WING TO SATAN AND EVIL INCARNATE THEY'LL EAT IT UP

sage

Pretending to be wise, they became fools.....

The word "Lucifer" is not in the bible at all, because it is a Latin word and the bible was written in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic.

"Lucifer" is Jerome's translation of the Hebrew title Helel ben Shachar, Shining One, Son of the Dawn. i.e., an angel. The bible identifies the devil as an angel, specifically as a fallen angel.

Not a "light bringer". That is Jerome's folly, one of many, in his Vulgate translation.

Attached: tumblr_mr6bf5Rek71rnp959o1_500.gif (500x281, 479K)

Fuck off satanigger/luciferianigger.

Digits confirm

Confirm a liar, and a thief, and a murderer, sure. He's of the devil himself.

Moot for Antichrist

God dam it. I can't even burn you at a stake. This country has gone to hell.

It is a kike by proxy (worshipping one of the sons of the Jewish god).

It is still a jewish thing.

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: KKK Cross.jpg (3000x2376, 984K)

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

>o-o-oy vey, goy, don't stop giving your energy to my G-d!
Abrahamic religions, not even once.

Seems like poop to me
The serpent is dumb since technically and logically Adam and eve were closer to being anything like God before their eyes were opened. checkmating himself like an idiot.

God is good
Adam and eve were good
Closer to as God than to know evil. God wouldn't even have used evil for evil in this world. Satan is dumb. Simple an autistic serpent.

Are you a worshipper or a LaVeyan ?
Im a La Veyan satanist. Honestly the only good form of a satanism as far as im concerned.

Retain the benefits of ritualism but continue pushing the world ever onward. As well as being an individualist philosophy.

/pol is a discordian board.

Hail eris. Sup kek. Digimon confirms.

I openly jerk off to grant Morrison comics. Get on my level.

Attached: images (4).jpg (375x392, 28K)

>Satan is just the spirit of rebellion against the (((Demiurge)))
Satan works for the Demiurge, stupid. That's what your feminists occultism says anyway. You're talking about Lucifer/Venus who fights the Demiurge Father. But to Plato, inventor of the Demiurge, the Creator was a good guy.

Attached: black jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

> Gnostic worshipper
> Calls himself satanist

Fucking christian sects. You're not a satanist you're merely another kike.

>Satanism is worship of Yahweh,
Jesus worshiped Satan? Tell me more Jow Forumschristian retard.

Attached: 1506909106619.gif (885x808, 137K)

Fucking checked twice.

>Because "God" is a false god who only created the material universe to trap the spiritual universe.
Translation:

Creation is evil and traps the fantasy world Jews sold me.

Attached: sjw nerd media delusions harry starwars brainwash cultural marxism.png (837x840, 219K)

>Im a La Veyan satanist. Honestly the only good form of a satanism as far as im concerned.
>Retain the benefits of ritualism but continue pushing the world ever onward. As well as being an individualist philosophy.
It's not bad but the ritualism is where it fails. Brainwashing is a tricksters art.

Attached: anti jew satan 2.jpg (540x540, 98K)

>Believing Lucifer is a positive figure is one of the most basic bitch things you can believe. Even if you aren't Christian, or religious at all. It's totally dumb.
It would be if Jews and Templar faggasexuals hadn't of done it first. Now it's just nihilism or spirtualist-fantasy world gnostic garbage.

Attached: sacrifice the jew satan.jpg (886x493, 387K)

There is an inherent desire in humans for ritualism.

Unfortunately you're right many "satanist" are nothing short of christian sects and just use ritualism to appeal to edgy teens.

LaVeyan rituals are better practiced in the home or small circles to avoid predatory behaviors.

Really? Jews and Muslims worship the black cube of Saturn. Amos 5:26 and Acts 7:43 warn against using the "star of David." Yahweh is an extended version of YHWH, which kikes made up because they have hang ups about God's Name and will never even attempt to pronounce it--notice that in the NT that Jesus never refers to God as Yahweh. Christianity is strictly anti-kike, because they're a bunch of Saturn worshipping satanists.

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

>Really? Jews and Muslims worship the black cube of Saturn. Amos 5:26 and Acts 7:43 warn against using the "star of David." Yahweh is an extended version of YHWH, which kikes made up because they have hang ups about God's Name and will never even attempt to pronounce it--notice that in the NT that Jesus never refers to God as Yahweh. Christianity is strictly anti-kike, because they're a bunch of Saturn worshipping satanists.
You know that Jehovah/YHWH is the name your deity gave to Moses right?
So if Moses used it then your theory is wrong.

Attached: 33 degree freemason john jesus-esoteric.jpg (918x2028, 944K)

Satanism is Jewish you fucking kike

Begone heathen, go back to your Jewish masters

Also the New Test is written in Greek, so YHWH became kyrios

Attached: 0f72e9a4f2359af36041bf8a0a1d7e4f1a3b4380c6b6f8737503c2468a97f644.jpg (953x1200, 452K)

>Satanism is Jewish you fucking kike
>Begone heathen, go back to your Jewish masters
So is Christianity

Attached: Jedaii_Code_Jedaii_Oath_-_Dawn_of_the_Jedi.jpg (821x629, 378K)

THIS MAN IS FIGHTING FOR YOUR FREEDOM

Attached: lucifer.jpg (888x456, 335K)

Is that a frog?

In the same sense that a Communist is fighting for Justice. Don't make me laugh.

lawofone.info/

“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.”

Ignorant faggot. The word Yahweh is a scholarly reconstruction of the 4 letter tetragrammaton from the 1800's. The 4 letters make up 4 syllables, not two. And even then, nobody knows how to actually pronounce it and kikes simply won't. God is God, LORD, or Jehovah. Giving special leeway to how we think kikes pronounce the things they don't dare to is just as cringey as hanging star of davids around your church in support of Israel. Jews burn in fucking hell and they all belong on a fucking cross. That's Christianity.

Christianity is literally a form of Judaism.

Not exactly. Modern Judaism is a reconstructed religion. Judaism of today was not the religion practiced by ancient Israelites. Jesus taught Zoroastrianism and mixed it with Israelite culture, so Christianity is more accurately Zoroastrianism + Israelism.

Sauce on Plato's Demiurge? I've never heard this claim, but I think (((playdoh))) was an edgelord who misrepresented based Socrates, knowing he never wrote anything down. Probably to get laid or something. So a sauce on this claim would validate my hatred of the forms jew.

Yep. And Christ preached in Greek and Aramaic. Hebrew was reserved for the Pharisees who followed the Babylonian Talmud and hated Christ. So much for the muh kike on a stick meme.

>When will Jow Forums stop worshiping the kike on a stick...

PRESUPPOSING THAT WITH THAT TYPICALLY JEWISH TERM YOU ARE REFERRING TO JESUS CHRIST: JESUS WAS NOT JEWISH, BUT SYRIAN/DORYAN.

>... and follow the true Aryan religion, Satanism?

?

1. THERE IS NO SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE AS IN CONCORD WITH ARYAN PSYKHE AS CHRISTIANITY —THE DOCTRINE INITIATED BY JESUS, AND DEVELOPED BY HIS DISCIPLES, NOT JUDEOCHRISTIANITY, THE RELIGION THAT CONSTITUTES THE JEWISH PERVERSION OF CHRISTIANITY.

2. SATANISM IS JUDAISM IN ITS PURE ESSENCE, WITH NO VEILS OF HYPOCRISY, THEREFORE, THERE IS NO RELIGION AS IN CONCORD WITH JEWISH/TURANYAN PSYKHE AS SATANISM.

>Satanism promotes strength, traditional + cultural values, and honoring one's racial blood.

NO.

SATANISM PROMOTES SLAVERY, ANTICULTURAL TRADITION, AND ANTIRACIAL VITIATION OF BLOOD.

>Christianity supports "turning the other cheek," throwing away your traditions for jew larping, and miscegenation.

THAT STATEMENT IS BORDERLINE NONSENSICAL.

BEGONE, ZIONIST CHIMERA.

obrerismo.mx
mundusmillennialis.com

Attached: ANTIZIONISM.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Repent of your blasphemy and fall on your face in humility. God loves you and can make you whole. Jesus Christ is the door.

Attached: portals_7th_heaven_by_ivany86-d6m22w2.jpg (1077x742, 148K)

*SNAP*
YUP
THIS
IS
GOING
STRAIGHT
INTO
MY
CRINGE
COMPILATION

>"turn the other cheek [and offer your daughter to tryone after he fucks your wife]
You clearly don't understand 'turn the other cheek'.

>jews and cia trying to associate the black sun with satanism
Such an obvious tactic. Nice fake fascist flag, did you think a Nat Soc flag would be too obvious or something?

Order of the 9 can't make me stop loving god

Mods, why didn't you move this to . You're doing this for free.

Go away namefag

Attached: hrek.jpg (446x361, 37K)

Attached: eternally relevant.png (1000x1000, 668K)