What are the pros and cons of having a gf?

What are the pros and cons of having a gf?

Attached: vRBER1k.jpg (2678x3750, 1.28M)

yOU will have someone to occupy your free time instead of resorting to off topic slide threads on Jow Forums

>girl
friend

Pros you got a gf
Cons you got a gf

this

Hmmm really makes me think

Literally the only pros are it's aesthetic to go to restaurants/movies with a member of the opposite sex as a couple.

That's it.

>pros
She suc ur penis

>cons
She will cuck u

Your cum has someplace to go besides your socks.

pros
>sex
cons
>she's had sex with a bunch of other dudes

this

Cons: Parasite on your wallet, sucking it dry.
Pros: Parasite on your penis, sucking it dry.

Pros you get sex and blowjobs and cuddles and you wont be bored or lonely as much because she will take up all your time
Cons
She may betray you in spectacular ways
You wont have any time to yourself. The person you were will die a death by degrees as she chips away at you little by little. She will always want to spend money. You have to deal with gross girl problems. Her friends will be cunts and try to drive a wedge between you.

Overall difficult to trust, could be having unprotected sex in your bed while you are at work, trick you into getting her pregnant by tampering with birth control devices or getting you drunk, etc, temperamental and fickle in general, likely to expect tons of affection and attention, even when their personality is entirely vapid and superficial. may talk in your ear constantly and bother you while you are trying to concentrate on other things.

Attached: 1507090437346.jpg (264x239, 24K)

mhe that s only 1 pro against many cons

Pro: You get social respect
Con: you have to fuck her hard and keep her in line or else she becomes a 24/7 big problem

Please tell me this isn't a trap, my boner is scared.

>pro: sex, sometimes
>cons: unironically literally everything else
Don't do it. 2D>3D

cons vary by girl everyone has their own weird shit to deal with

Girls are a great way to carry cum from your bed to the toilet without having to waste a Kleenex.
Pretty expensive tho...

the pros are obvious, the cons are that they are a lot maintenance and its fucking exhausting

All the pros are in that picture, the cons are that she’ll send that picture to five different guys and it’s a sixth guys Cum in her hair

>pro's
>pussy
>someone who will either care about you or (more likely) pretend to care about you
>cons
>spend all your money
>might cheat
>might be a whore who's taken 100 dicks
>you might end up with a kid

>pros
You own someone
>cons
Nothing you cucks

You could argue that paying for shit is a con but you get sex. Also most women aren't whores with 100+ sexual encounters no matter what Jow Forums says.

Having a gf and having a fugg buddy are different things.
In my opinion, there is no con to having a gf.
The cons to having a fugg buddy are what the other anons have been saying.

Attached: girlfriend vs trebuchet.png (849x529, 428K)

pros literally everything that comes with being a normie
cons might have to hear someone complain every now and then

kill yourself