Can nu-males be saved?

Can nu-males be saved?

Attached: 1528809487947.jpg (960x540, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC26QRXxMRw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do nu-males typically have this weird dark look?

Attached: kGtGqOv.jpg (958x960, 96K)

Is that real or shop'd?
Are they really going like that because of a dyke kiss?

HOW IS THIS Jow Forums RELATED!?
sage

t. onions

Why indeed.

Attached: goyim.jpg (677x995, 193K)

>Bouvet Island
What is that?

What ethnicity is this?
He looks like Mr. Potato Head.

Would it be surprising if they did?

LIZARDMAN WITH BAT EARS

if getting stoked over lesbians is nu-male behavior then men have been nu-males for most of recorded history

Attached: 3423423.jpg (670x920, 91K)

Came here to post this. Jow Forums is retarded, once again.

It's just the shill and nu-pol s0yb0ys

That's the most retarded list I've ever seen. Actually, a key property of the numale is insane and irrational fussing about what they eat. They all do it, often leading down the path into veganism and other weird and unhealthy diets.

I've eaten nothing on this list for 4 months. Lost 70 pounds. T levels shot up the roof. I am a completely different person. Suit yourself crosscuck

>cabbage and cheese made me gay T_T
Also, you're basically a woman now, fussing about your retarded numale diet.

Cheese is high in natural estrogen.
Cabbage is estrogenic.

It doesn't make you gay, but it does make you more feminine. I found after my T levels shot through the fucking roof. I've practically transformed into the "man" I wanted to be. Still got a lot of work obviously, but I can never go back to my old diet after seeing the life changing results.

>swarthy skin
>black hair
>brown eyes

Why do s oyboys always have this phenotype?

I'm not saying you're wrong for doing a life change, but you're obviously a pretty subhuman specimen to begin with. No normal man is going to "become feminine" by eating cheese and honey. Most of the shit on that list is bullshit. I've never been a lardass and my T levels have always been good. The only things I wouldn't eat on that list is onions, junkfood and soda.

You can tell the guy who wrote it was joking, though. Shellfish on military ships, kek.

>Milk and cheese makes you feminine
Just neck yourself you moron. There was never a masculinity problem in Europe and we consumed this and half of your list for centuries.

> Dark pigmented males are more alph-

They’re not getting stoked because they’re watching two chicks kissing, though. This has nothing to do with what they find hot; these faggots are celebrating because of how progressive it is, and if you said “that’s fucking hot” to them I guarantee they would say “wow, are you a misogynist?”

That is why my-males are the worst.

La Creatura

what game is that?

It's a variant of the soiboi "fear of death" diet-fad craze. It's the alt-right version of vegans. It's something you find in most numales. They are obsessive about what they eat, thinking diet is going to fix their life problems. In reality, diet is very easy. Just eat natural, unprocessed shit in moderation and you're good.

see, you need to spin this. you need to use their playbook, faggot.
you point out that men are cheering women are kissing and touching each other and getting off on the idea of lesbians fucking. its not women empowerment, its fulfilling a sexual fantasy for men.
pushing this, you will kill the fucking movement in weeks

Semi real. They barely reacted to the kiss
youtube.com/watch?v=pC26QRXxMRw

>if you said “that’s fucking hot”
Did you even see the nose?

>coconut oil
>cinnamon
> CELERY

Get the fuck out of here

Some of those others are dodgy too

this

>this weird dark look
its a mystery

Attached: lena-dunham-ugly-jew-face-hbo.jpg (263x192, 6K)

3 guesses

Attached: jewish-trans-and-proud-of-it.jpg (799x889, 89K)

whoa guy, you can't just go around posting pictures of dudes calling them nu-males... wtf bruh?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
Dairy is highly estrogenic and contains actual estrogen, you literally can't refute this try to prove me wrong with actual citations instead of "ooga booga I like this food therefore you are wrong"

Remember when it was novel to watch chicks make out? Sometime around 2000.

*actual estrogen not phytoestrogen memes like sόy

Medcuck genes, they are used to being submissive for Germanic Aryans and Arabs.

their mothers were blacked

Shitty commercian dairy products, yeah probably.

Does it distinguish between that, and pasture raised or grass fed dairy products?