I like Jow Forums but I always feel awkward because I know literally nothing of anime

I like Jow Forums but I always feel awkward because I know literally nothing of anime.

Attached: 1505881684586.png (645x773, 7K)

Keep it that way, you'll make it someday user.

want me to educate you

watch comic girls

Yeah, I know. It just feels like I'm an outsider. Then again, I've always been an outsider. Even in my families because both sides are completely different.

Not particularly, just felt this might make an interesting thread.

>watching girls
There has never been a girl I've met or watch that has ever had an interesting thing to say about anything.

You sound like a british american with all that politeness and laidbackness, more americans should be like you.

Don't worry, you're not the outsider here. Anime is for faggots anyway. Keep being you, user. You'll be fine.

Which is funny because I'm from North Jersey. You don't get more rushed and rude than that in this country.

>Anime is for faggots anyway
Fair play

don't watch it, don't save pics, don't fucking care about it at all

do you feel insecure about your footing on the anime website, facebook dreg

also op nobody cares watch it or don't

It's okay Op. Sometimes you feel out of place but you don't always need to fit in. Eventually you'll find someone who shares your interests

I've literally only watched one anime but I feel at place here.
What exactly makes you feel awkward? Like you don't have knowledge of the characters?

don’t worry only thing you need to know about is Our Lord and Savior Kot

You don't need to

You are not alone, my friend. We, as in, people with a soul, should stick together. I feel your pain. May Papa Franku bless you.

nobody here watches anime we just download images of anime and post them to feel a part of a special club

Attached: 1522509050596.jpg (306x324, 87K)

It's just how it's so common here and I miss so many jokes.

Idk I haven't heard many anime based jokes but this user is right A lot of people including me just use anime reaction images but don't actually know anything about anime.

Attached: 1515323074995.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Dive into it, you won't regret it

>It just feels like I'm an outsider.

Attached: images (2).jpg (189x267, 7K)

outsider is aesthetic as fuck desu. Wouldn't mind being him.

I will recommend you some anime to start
>Dragonball z kai and super
> Bleach
>Naruto
>Hunter x Hunter
>Fullmetal Alchemist
If you want to see some interesting fights
>Death note
If you want to hear an interesting detective story with some metaphysical elements

You can add to your list whatever you want. You are not obligated to watch all of them

Would be pretty lonely...

i wouldn’t start with something as long as naruto or hunter

i’d recommend death note

Also a recommended site would be kissanime to watch anime and kissmanga to read manga(japanese comics). You can also join the bant anime stream that stefan hosts on fridays and weekends

There's lots of threads you can participate in even though you don't know anything about anime.
Also don't feel obligated to read up on certain stuff or watch anime just because you want to fit in. If it doesn't catch your interest then that's okay too.

Or this. Death Note is short (37 episodes) but it is a very good entry level anime

Cartoons are for kids

>implying I don't like being alone
user, you know nothing.

dumb sonyaposter

Attached: __hakurei_reimu_and_oribe_yasuna_kill_me_baby_and_touhou_drawn_by_jinnouchi_akira__0ddcf4d5945d2b3f7 (686x1200, 387K)

>true
I can't get out of the Friendzone, halp?

yes start with something shorter to get used to it,see if you like it,than you can commit to a longer series

dumb naruto poster

stop trying to be friends and stop trying to get a gf. Act like you're above them, they're the ones that have to prove themselves to you, not the other way around.

Remember user, sex before marriage is degenerate.

Thanks for the advice! I'll try to remember it.

I thought streaming anime makes you literally hitler

Honestly, it's just the friends thing. Girls aren't looking for friends. They're hardwired to want strong dominating men that can provide for them. Just be careful not to come off as rapey or shit like that. Trial and error, brother.

Well then, I'll just go fap to Tanya the Evil in the meantime...

>fapping to anime
that's not going to help, user.

Never does, but at least she not a trap amirite?!

you got that going for ya, I guess.

>I like Jow Forums

Attached: 1514589589389.jpg (716x620, 257K)

Get the fuck out faggot.

Said the pot to the kettle

>bump