Confess

God is tired of your bullshit so don't expect forgiveness

Attached: 234324234.png (1229x1160, 62K)

I'm an alcoholic and an avatarfag
Yet, I'm not ashamed of either

based

why is the priest a nigger? im saging this shit

test

WTF

There we go again with the autistic guid

>alcoholic
Straight to hell
>Racism
Straight to hell

i havent finished reading the bible yet

>Straight to hell
Which circle?

I wanna make fun amusement parks for different races of people.

The bible is overrated and merely mankinds pitiful attempt at simplifying god and his will. Don't read it.
Third circle. depending on the sins you have committed while being influenced by that devilish drink you might have to be punished further.
Not a sin. You're going to hell for wasting my time though.

but i wanted to read the old testament, it seems interesting

>Racism
Straight to heaven

ftfy

I can't get off on consent. When I was 13 I jacked off to the details regarding pic relateds 44 days of torture often. I prefer hentai just because it can include legal rape, torture, and humiliation. When sleeping with my past gf I used to imagine raping other women I knew. I like reading about sexual slavery during. When I was 15 I watched the movie "The girl next door" compulsively because it was about an aunt that progressively abused her niece up until she ended up being tortured and raped in the basement (based on a true story). I often wish I was born in a more savage time so I could rape and pillage others.

Attached: 220px-Junkofurutaportrait.jpg (220x301, 13K)

Hey, I told you to go back

I groomed a 15 year old girl to be my perfect wife for about 3 years then abandoned her when she turned 18 and got married.
That's a sin right?
>pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1508446820489.jpg (640x640, 22K)

You made the priest turn white.
Don't act upon your violent nature and live your life without harming others merely for your own pleasure. If you fail to do this you will be sent to the seventh circle of hell.

Attached: 3242234.jpg (800x755, 58K)

Can I redeem my sins, Denmark?

i'd forgive you

alpha af

not happening negro

I knew I could always rely on Australia! Thank you!

Groomed as in preparing or was there anything sexual involved at that time? Gonna need more informations before I'll give out my sentence. This has to be fair.
Drink because you're enjoying it and not because it's your addiction. If alcohol have a bad influence on you, you might have to give it up.

There's no blacks here you dumb guid

Drinking just makes me a bit more happy. Thanks for the tip, Denmark.

there is literally one who posts here and complains sometimes

Prove it.

Groomed as in brainwashed. There was never anything sexual or any sex involved more pushing her interests that she shared with me and molding her personality during her formative years to hold the same morals and ideas I have with positive reinforcement. Essentially to take her basic bitch personality and replace it with something closer to mine. Now she's just like me and is still completely mad about me even though she's pregnant and married.
If I was in her state I could smash like a motherfucker.
Think brainwashing. I took a Stacy and in 3 years turned her into a weeb nerd affecting most of her life and friends. Even her family saw a change.
The end goal was to have a sexy perfect wife I could be proud of knowing I made her perfect for me like a real life robo waifu.
She knew all my kinks and would do anything to please me in any way but I rejected sexual advances because it was illegal.... not that I couldn't have done things with her.
>pic as well related she started medieval combat fighting because of me

Attached: 11049651_763497213748121_6186042128735480023_n.jpg (540x960, 44K)

Why wouldn't he be? Much better than you spaghetti suckers that's for sure.

>blacks
you've been found out ozgul

Ahhhhhhhhh! To HELL TO HELL!

leave england achmed you dont belong there

Lol calm down spaghettinigger You're just mad Somalis raped you

Fourth or maybe even eight circle. You might have rejected any sexual advances but your manipulating of her still proves that you were driven by your lust. Do you feel ashamed of what you have done to her and have you offered her any form of apology afterwards?

Attached: 32443434.png (1228x1343, 332K)

Only Denmark can pass judgement. I'm honestly confused to whether this is a sin or not.

wrong niggy

Ok mr priest, but only because I'm afraid of prison.

Lol no I'm not ashamed I was fucking hyped when she told me as an adult she still wants to be with me but understands we're both married. I didn't think my little brainwashing experiment would go so well. It was proof that these hoes just need some guidance to solve their shit and put them on the right path. Before she got pregnant she was ranked the 3rd best female snowboarder in Idaho and was going to study applied physics in college. When she got pregnant to help some dude my age get his kids back I knew he was a snake just like me only worse.
I don't need to apologize to her because I would've married her at 18. Hell if my wife died tomorrow I'd probably hit her up to get her to get a divorce and get my smash on.
Why should I apologize? Not like she was worse off just.....more sexual....

Attached: 6E8660D823D144CBA09B3A143C9BFBF2.gif (640x360, 1.21M)

i lost all hope

How so?

Well then you're going to hell. You have admitted that you see what you've done as a sin and so do I. May you find it in yourself to feel ashamed of your actions in the afterlife.
I'm larping as a priest on Jow Forums. You're not alone.

Will I burn in hell forever?

i'm lazy, stupid and useless

One time i spilled some milk on the floor

and didnt clean it up

Attached: latest.png (377x537, 202K)

Tell me your sins
Ninth circle. Enjoy it.

>you're going to hell
That's what I signed up for. Can't wait to regroup because then I won't have to be so lonely.
I'm coming Pendleton your wait is over.

Attached: marines-dont-die-they-go-to-hell-andregroup-10484892.png (500x534, 143K)

leave EU before you get bombarded by even more "refugees"

harbors are closed my friend

Nah. The world has lost all hope.