Where to next?

What's your favorite tourist destination? I might have a pic from when Pip & Pep were there

Attached: pipi pepe adventure jurassic mayan.png (1000x643, 769K)

Easter Island

Attached: 1527091769705.png (871x1231, 1.08M)

The great thing is that it's small enough to tour most of it in a single day. Pepe liked the moai, but Pipi found them a bit creepy. It is thought that the native Rapa Nui civilization eventually fell as a result of massive deforestation. Chile annexed the island in 1888 (now considered part of Insular Chile)

Attached: pipi pepe adventure easter island.png (1400x900, 1.09M)

yep

Attached: pipi pepe adventure frog poster snap.png (1000x643, 608K)

based

Legendary

Attached: pipi sign based legendary.png (888x669, 174K)

i like argentina

So far Myrtle beach. Went there on family vacation when I was younger, and we learned the hard way that ww2 submarines were hot as fuck on the inside on a sunny day

kys frog poster

Argentina is great! Known for their lush forests, impressive mountains, and thiccc glaciers. It has been enjoyed by mankind for many generations, as the earliest evidence of humans in Argentina dates back to the Paleolithic period. They have 162 cataloged amphibian species (ranked 19th worldwide!)

Attached: pepe pipi adventure argentina.png (810x530, 451K)

Please do Quebec. You can decide on either the city or another scenic part of the province.

Tatooine is a sparsely inhabited circumbinary desert planet located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. Part of a binary star system, the planet is oppressed by scorching suns. As a result, many residents of the planet instead draw water from the atmosphere via moisture farms. The planet also has no vegetation. The most fun a frog can have on Tattooine is riding a flitknot speeder to watch the Boonta Eve Classic pod race.

Attached: Pipi Pepe Boonta.png (850x600, 482K)

Based Pipi poster is back

Attached: australian pipi.png (1400x900, 339K)

Can't beat the boardwalks of Myrtle Beach! With only around 33,000 residents, Myrtle Beach packs in 14 million visitors annually! 14 million tourists can't be wrong. Be sure to check out one of their many golf courses, you won't be disappointed!

Attached: pipi pepe adventure myrtle beach.png (947x578, 641K)

it's a lifestyle

Attached: pipi pepe adventure png.png (1400x900, 288K)

Op you are the most based poster on Jow Forums.

Can't go wrong there. Quebec City is one of the oldest cities in North America. So old, the ramparts surrounding Old Quebec (Vieux-Québec) are the only fortified city walls remaining in the Americas north of Mexico. In English, the city and the province are formally distinguished by the fact that the province does not have an accented é while the city does. The Château Frontenac is recommended lodging if you can afford it, but you will find several /cozy/ Inns & Hotels more than happy to have you. A word of warning however: beware the geese (they are jerks)

Jow Forums is love, Jow Forums is life

Attached: pipi pepe adventure Quebec.png (684x440, 419K)

So there is a reason Pepe and Pipi are traveling the world?

Thanks!

I think they travel for many reasons. The sights, sounds and tastes, local dialects, myths and legends. They see the world as a grand mansion, with new surprises behind every door begging to be gazed upon,understood and appreciated. They cannot contain their curiosity and yield to it as they wander like a plastic bad on a windy day. But most of all, they do it because they cute.

Attached: pipi pepe adventure jurassic rushmore.png (1400x900, 1.02M)

viral diseases tend to travel

Attached: pipi pepe adventure rageleaf virus.png (684x440, 388K)

BASED

Continue to stay BASED

Attached: pipi giving thumbs up alternate.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I summon "sex crusade"

turn rageleaf into rakedleaf

Attached: pipi sign based.png (540x540, 125K)