HAPPENING BIOWEAPON ATTACK

Infection rates from a CIA-created bioweapon are about to hit critical levels in Europe, Canada and the United States

Attached: 1528668180776.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782954/
washingtonpost.com/national/science/the-bacteria-or-virus-or-parasite-made-me-do-it/2011/05/24/AGI9ZeTH_story.html?utm_term=.5c585b31e9f3
lgcstandards-atcc.org/Products/All/VR-84.aspx?geo_country=gb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=8jLvM9kPY9M
rockarch.org/publications/resrep/ramsden.php
surveymonkey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k keep me posted

Shut up.

Lemme guess... feminism?
Ur anon5s bitch, nigga

Shitskins are a bioweapon?

Attached: 1457732704621.jpg (300x199, 15K)

Are you seeing symptoms like these on a societal level?

>weak or non-existent formation of pair bonds between children, romantic partners, and family
>hypersexuality and a predisposition towards indulging in degenerate behavior
>females show little to no interest in being dominated or submitting to things stronger than them
>decreased levels of in group preference
>hatred/attacks on individuals seen as traditional/conservative/moral

You're seeing the effects of a virus

>CIA
More like ISrael

Wow zero sources from a schitzo faggot

>Saged

its called brainwashing and its happening some years lol

who got?

Why do you guys think all the DNA websites are run by Jews?

The Rockefellers worked with them on this one, CIA has always been for hire to highest bidder and Rockefellers/other groups wanted to try out a population control method

It's a bioweapon, not brainwashing

You forgot to mention the throat infection/flu beforehand.

It attacks the immuno system just to test it, then it lays dormant to usurp it when the virus gets triggered.

Zombie movies will be real by then

23&me - JEWISH/ISRAELI

MyHeritage - JUST HAD A HACK THIS MONTH - ISRAELI

The only country willing to kill millions of lives just because they don't get to keep their shitty terrorist nation is Israel.

Attached: 1502666014001.jpg (1750x1178, 1012K)

goyim aren't people after all.
so it's nothing personal

fake and gay

Wasn't there a data breach conveniently last week?

K. Keep Me Posted.

There are no symptoms like that, just gradual changes over time that no one will notice but that will implode birth rates and cause infected to support self destructive policies

Think something like this:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782954/
washingtonpost.com/national/science/the-bacteria-or-virus-or-parasite-made-me-do-it/2011/05/24/AGI9ZeTH_story.html?utm_term=.5c585b31e9f3

sharpie in pooper ...hits critical levels of assfaggotry.

CIAnigger here.
Happening doesn't occur until the 17th at 15:30
Keep an eye on Rome.

this?
lgcstandards-atcc.org/Products/All/VR-84.aspx?geo_country=gb

Yes

Kek, everything you try fails...Why do you think you have any control anymore?

K. Keep Me Posted.

Attached: 7534756.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: 1528832955524.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Those symptoms are from internet use user.

The jews can't stop them.

Attached: newswabia4.jpg (1494x1126, 246K)

No, that acts too quickly and this takes decades or longer to reach critical levels

The CIA created strain was released in the 60's

this is a frank thread abandon thread now

your id is jew johnny. nice try!

Attached: 1509492822966.gif (182x179, 436K)

Attached: 98798779887.gif (250x350, 425K)

critical memeflaggotry is seeping from yer gaper user

I don't "hold" control, I "take" control.

These are just a few of the symptoms, causes include damages to the limbic system/hypothalamus and thyroid

Have you ever noticed that most of the population related problems in the West resemble issues from oxytocin deficiency?

Ahh yes, the only meme I actually care about.

Why do you think they don't wave at each other with their left hand?

You can't take control of anything. You're a loser that's been making stupid threats about impending doom for months and months now. You faggots fucked up Charlottesville, fucked up Vegas, fucked up Sutherland Springs, fucked up Atlanta, fucked up Hawaii, fucked up Parkland, fucked up EVERYTHING.

You lost. It's over.

Attached: 1524342747835.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

Thats what happens when you let leftism into your communities. It is a mental virus.

Does it move on a nigga with the speed of a centiped? A ninja...any mothafuckin' contenda?

And it will only get more and more glorious. They thought they understood how the universe works. They made thousand year old plans because they thought themselves smarter than us, thought all the goyim stupid. They never once considered that it was possible that some of the goyim were only pretending to be taken in by their ruse. They never once entertained the idea of an actual counter-revolution.

>Have you ever noticed that most of the population related problems in the West resemble issues from oxytocin deficiency?

Actually they resemble hypothyroidism, of which one symptoms is dysfunction of neurosteroids and -transmitters.

Here’s a photo of the first victim

Attached: 0F45CD35-DEF7-4DD7-A355-D9FE7208064A.jpg (512x640, 88K)

Attached: 1509501757771.jpg (239x239, 16K)

kek

You work for us.

AIDS?

I see the problems being psychological. But who knows, maybe they put half of the virus in the flu shots, and if the population gets out of line, they dump the other half into the drinking water.

Attached: 1504035714082.jpg (890x593, 88K)

It's a actual virus that can manifest itself mentally, pathogens are known to alter personality

The West has no idea what is coming

Psychological problems can be caused by viruses if you get one that affects the DNA, you just need the right combination of factors like endocrine disruptors to create the perfect storm

>this takes decades or longer to reach critical levels

how long exactly?

absolutely based,we must put researchers into this

why doesn't it seem to affect ex-communist countries?

>how long exactly?
next tuesday

it may be physical,we must research more

K...KEEP ME POSTED

I know sandnigger semen isn't exactly great... but calling it a "Bioweapon?" Too far, man

That depends on the strain

What do people communist countries do? They genocide themselves

>The West has no idea what is coming

Do you?

when? where? how? what? why? What do?

Sounds much more like overpopulation to me.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.

so the virus is COMMUNISM

I know enough to be very concerned

That experiment was funded by the Rockefellers, why do you think the CIA's bioweapon programs were covered up by their commission?

Communism is a symptom of the virus

>CIAnigger here.
Glow in the dark

were the falls of anciet empires caused by this virus?

Yes, its why all the symptoms are the same.

The nightmare curse. A curse wasn't always magic or a spell. A population with the plague would be said to be cursed.
The warnings on the tombs warned of a curse. This wasn't to scare grave looters away, it was warning people not to break the seal.

You would have to look into that, I know that other strains of the virus the CIA identified exist outside the West

youtube.com/watch?v=8jLvM9kPY9M
>You think this is wild? Wait 'till the rapture happens. You haven't seen anything yet! Then things will get really interesting! After the rapture, the antichrist's nukkakes and his computer genius will become much more brazen and vulgar. 1 Corinthians 1:27. Let's hope that those who view this video will be ready and won't be left behind! Those who think I'm crazy NEED TO VIEW THE LINKS BELOW.

yeah its called the black death

Fucking xenophobe

or
>Ebonic Plague

they were caused by solar minimums, and we're entering one!

>That experiment was funded by the Rockefellers, why do you think the CIA's bioweapon programs were covered up by their commission?

Shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.
>That experiment was funded by the Rockefellers

It was just a few hundred dollars in rats and some plywood and food, why would he need funding for that? It was funded by NIMH.

You obviously didn't even read it so I am just going to sage this thread...

>It's a actual virus that can manifest itself mentally, pathogens are known to alter personality
watch the movie Pontypool

Asschapped CIA detected, the Rockefellers admit themselves that they funded Calhoun's work I found it in 2 minutes of searching.

rockarch.org/publications/resrep/ramsden.php

Attached: 1595297885506.jpg (300x300, 28K)

I too can't wait for Resident Evil 2 remake

> known to alter personality
You'll never convince me that it's possible to cum by sticking shit up my ass. There is no amount of persuasion humanly possible.

Does that make John any less right? Is there some conspiracy that I am not seeing here...

Rockefeller institute funds a lot of science.

Who said John wasn't right? His studies have been commonly cited to justify calls for population control. It's true that the Rockefellers designed the sexual revolution I could believe they got into researching diseases to kill people.

Attached: 1526059327253.png (732x1248, 259K)

The Rockefellers needed to figure out how pathogens, overcrowding and the introduction of certain chemicals affects a population and it also made for good propaganda

I am but a simple man. I see a happening, I bump it to the top.

Pic related.

Most definitely.

Attached: image.jpg (866x1280, 116K)

Vote mein neggers. How will the world end?

surveymonkey com/r/WKQYHBK

yeah lymes disease is out of control we know

Fuck off, shill nigger.

This isn't something as simple as Lymes Disease, user. It's something far, far worse than that.

Also since I'm here, I'm going to give this thread a good bump.

Israel tried to nuke the North Korea summit

so what is it then

Fuck, this cant be just a coincidence, i had a very bad argument with my gf half an hour ago and are about to break up. Fucking jews

>that affects the DNA
Its a good thing people don't send their DNA to companies and pay the companies to take it and will never be hacked or anything.

Disease X. The most common traits of Disease X are severe lack of oxytocin, the wanting of death and destruction, and the rampant urge of wanting to destroy everything around you. When Disease X carriers reach a large enough number, a strict social caste / groupthink system is formed, similar to how ants or bees run a colony. Does all of this sound familiar? Yes, the Modern Left is infected with Disease X, and they must be stopped before they can cause any more damage. You can also look at the post below to get a better understanding of how Disease X works.

^WHEN YOU TYPE^

12 retarded children orgasm

gj

Attached: untitled44.png (221x320, 114K)

thats bullshit but i believe it

israel tried to nuke the NK summit

Attached: 1509439047670.jpg (799x830, 88K)

>delete your account

Now they're chimping out with laser weapons

Attached: 1523012959702.png (815x444, 773K)

I think I´m infected.... what do I do? I don´t really want to kill anyone but these days I´ve found myself grabbing a hammer and fantasizing bashing random people´s head with it...

This is the guy who keeps spamming that feminism is a bioweapon. Basically some faggot who doesn't understand biology and basis for human behavior