Any Real anons?

wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 (3.32 GB)

HA256 Hash: 6688fffa9b39320e11b941f0004a3a76d49c7fb52434dab4d7d881dc2a2d7e02

Passcode: Berlin?A!Collection+Of#Documents@Containing~Emails%FromUSA=A0F0

wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 (46.48 GB)

SHA256 Hash: 3dcf2dda8fb24559935919fab9e5d7906c3b28476ffa0c5bb9c1d30fcb56e7a4

Passcode: London!Documents(Of$A:Most\Sensitive~Nature:From"Europe>USA

Attached: index.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure what is going on... I'll bump for more info...

Im real

fake and gay

what

fuck off kike

Podesta's Password was:Password

Hope this helps

>insurance
Source? Is Assange kill and his dead man switch finally went off? Also
>real anons

Attached: e42.jpg (780x864, 68K)

Why are mods deleting these threads???

BBUUUUMP

mods are fags

because the ones who control hab da big mooney

and this pedo shit fucks them all up if people knew about it

So far they took down 3 threads related to the topic

wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent

wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent

wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

bump

ITS NOT FUCKIN FAIR

Attached: 1528178823016.gif (224x313, 1022K)

Thanks freindo

>wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
>>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
>wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
>>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
>wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
>>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

thank you user!!

Anyone in yet?

4 people are working on these torrents. the first one managed but got his ass shoahed before sharing post. The second managed too but he's learning how to open the files (pic related) The other two are downloading for backup

Attached: 1528839279236.png (140x178, 5K)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

This shit is unironically a year+ old stop being a retard

Go fuck yourself and spam some blacked threads you insufferable kike.

I'm in but it's tight...

free cheese pizza

Stupid shill. Go die now.

It's nothing... they lied from time to time and deliver nothing.

jesus, bittorrent needs update? will someone please grab before they are scrubbed

kys

thank you

I think those insurance files were release 5 years ago and we just find out the passwords now (which in the reddit case 1 year ago)

>It's a year old retards. Why don't you listen to me after I said this for the 95th time
Fuck off you inbred mongrel. You linger on these threads like a fuckin Gypo who lies conveniently beside ATM machines

checked, i'll have them by tonight (EST) and post whatever i find

Friendly reminder that this is what the George Webb shill crew do every time they show up and fail to create a lasting larp. The most memorable time was when he rehosted the guccifer 2 files and claimed they were encrypted Seth Rich emails. They weren't even encrypted.

These retards are a fucking joke.

WIKILEAKS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WEBB

Also the Webb crew just do AMAs, this is us trying to access REAL FILES.

I had a copy of that and found a couple of trojan installers within it

What did guccifer 2 have to do with him?

Fucking kys.

Bumping purely because people shilling hard against it. Suck a dick.

Guccifer 2? That was a democrat LARP. Why even bring up Guccifer 2?

Shocking

Nobody's buying it, George. Maybe stick to bomb threats.

bump it up

Attached: 1517405295236.jpg (535x568, 61K)

Pic related (taken from another thread)

Attached: tist.png (1793x1119, 86K)

Oh, you're just trying to derail the thread, I get it.

Attached: 509389672.png (856x771, 88K)

This was posted on June 10th by BackChannel17 (who claims to be JA).....shortly afterwards that twitter handle was deleted....

what does this mean /pol?

Attached: DfYnEvGVQAAn9R6.jpg large.jpg (792x532, 42K)

Attached: UK Police.png (234x327, 132K)

Is this an actual dump or the encrypted version? This could just mean that there is a release coming soon

Threadly reminder that Julian is pro-white.

Attached: julian assange.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

Attached: norespond.jpg (480x210, 16K)

Reminder that WL and Assange deleted the most compromising pre-McCann emails from the Podesta leaks. Fuck them and fuck the nigger spooks that spawned them.

Also, could Julian Assange be QAnon?

I'm shit at It so I can't tell. The second lad managed to download the files. (pic related)

Attached: 1528840803740.png (2390x768, 307K)

This was a year ago

I know. But no one discussed it

Bumpabooey

Q predicted this?

Attached: 1513420739068.gif (413x313, 500K)

no.fucking torrent needed updating now its just waiting
fuckign christ we've been waiting more than a year for these

It's still being decrypted, user!!! Any day now!! Watch Tracy Beanz live stream for the unboxing of the insurance files!!!

Bump

Isn't Julian Assange dead?

>Wikileaks
Nobody cares.

probably

he hasn't used his private PGP key since oct 16 2016 and it was his idea as a "proof of life"

leak the files!
POST THEM ALL

Attached: 1435773789072.jpg (255x179, 12K)

You know the way you got people revising history by saying things like Einstein's wife did all the science?
Well apparently you find the exact same situation in Assange's case. His wife did all the hacking and he was just a dummy for distraction.... okay I'm going to bed

>Podesta's Password was:Password

No it wasnt.

bomp

why does it take so long?

Because it's running tens of thousands of calculations a second to decrypt a shitload of data.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Q & fbianon. The revelations are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of memetical physics most of the predictions will go over a typical Jow Forumsack's head. There's also fbianon's insider outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from spirit cooking literature, for instance. The boomers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these revelations, to realise that they're not just based- they say something deep about KEK. As a consequence people who dislike Q & fbianon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, Q's existential tripcode which itself is a cryptic reference to Trump's American epic "The Art of the Deal". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as fbianon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Q & fbianon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 redpills of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

yeay, spam bots are here

How do i start this process?

1. check
2. check
3. check
4. check

5. check
6. definitely lower
7. no offense taken

is there any way to get "USA-Secret-Patents-List-1948-to-2009.aes256 (54.1 GB)" ?

Not to be rude, but if you have to ask that question you probably shouldn't be opening the files.

lololol

A Jow Forumsack downloaded the files... passwords don't work

if this was something, an user would already have posted it.

calling larp

I'm serious (If this shit isn't a LARP). If the files legitimately contain high-level information that could actually risk national security, you better be sure your OPSEC is tighter than a butthole holding back a torrent of shitstew, because the authorities WILL find you and WILL silence you.

Oh you mean like op before deciding that a year old larp is super duper important and real?

uhhhhhh guess im fucked

that's what the shills want you to think, I'll see for myself

couldn't just store the files offline? as in unplugging the disk i downloaded it to

Get your wikileaks news and info from @wikileaks on twitter, not larpers on Jow Forums.

Attached: maxresdefault-600x338.jpg (600x338, 43K)

yes it was.... make like a leaf and blow away McFly

Sure, that's called an airgap. But unless you downloaded the files through Tor and a VPN or two, then spying parties know exactly where your file was downloaded to, and can still easily track you down if they wanted to. Now you're safe because the files are encrypted, but if they were decrypted, you could be at risk.

the glow is real

I just downloaded torrent A, tried the password listed, it doesn't work.

I'm going with this whole password shitstew being a LARP, but show us a screenshot of the failed decryption because I don't trust leafs.

Have you tried ciphering the password through the blockchain using Julian's original pgp key?

Attached: 1528841960459.jpg (771x648, 138K)

What did JA say at the time? Just blew it off? Got the archive link by any chance? TY

Ah hello French user. I saw you in the other thread not too long ago. So far you've been the only one showing any real proofs.

I remember that. Those were the good old days. I was on the thread where he got into skippy’s ipad

Is that hash checksum still the same for that file? Possible MIM attack could modify the file mid-download.

The one on >>>Bant? The Bulgarian CIA Larper turned out creepy when he spoke to the downloader.

bump and Godspeed

Attached: oh-shit-Pepe.gif (646x466, 494K)

By the way I'm shit at IT. I only work with numerical algorithms for physics. I'm here for the happenings