Eat bread and all manner of food back in the home country

>Eat bread and all manner of food back in the home country
>no problems
>Move to UK 5 years ago
>Develop an extremely irritable stomach; bloating, diarrhea, gut pains, 5 shits a day
>Decide to go gluten free and organic only
>No more problems

Anyone else experienced the same stuff? Even amongst my friends gut issues and allergies seem to be on the rise.

Now I'm not an expert, but I'm seriously beginning to think the amount of pesticides and fertilizers they're putting on the food in 1st world nations is seriously affecting people.

Attached: english breakfast.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1mS5SvHg7M4
youtube.com/watch?v=pV-wbEEYcS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM&t=129s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being unable to digest gluten is, just like being unable to digest dairy, an indicator of non-White genetics. The diet of native Europeans has essentially made us immune to digestive problems of these sorts. These issues can crop up by having non-European genetics.

I fucking hate you pussies with your organic Trader Joe’s meme fag shit. You probably have cramps because you don’t lift and have shit genetics. Just eat the fucking food and stop being such a goddamn woman about it.

The people I knew who developed food intolerances over time were all party drug users. Anecdotal I know, but I'm sure there's something to it.

Bro, I was eating bread all my damn life back home. It's only the bread and wheat here where I'm having problems because when go back for holidays I'm A-OK.

Always go organic, especially with vegetables which you don't cook. Fuck knows what they put on the non-organic spinach or celery that you use to make your salad.

UK are niggers who eat disgusting food, worse the US. Also go home nigger please

It’s GMOs.

desu the only thing that gives me any kind of health problem is banana (stomach ache) and meme fake sugars they put in shit like diet coke (headaches)

Go back Mowgli

Attached: HOjbEaOZ.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Nigger just eat brocolli and yogurt. Also how you feel is not correlated with health.

YOUR A DISGUSTING SHIT SKIN GETTING THE UK TO BUY YOU TRADER JOES

I'm here to study then I'll go back home with my UK degree. Don't worry I'm not taking any loans either, my fees are all fully paid for by my parents.

What's that?

the trouble is they put that shit sweetener in everything now

Where did you come from?

Eat more raw Onions

I stopped drinking diet coke after that whole health scare involving aspartame. I'm not sure if it was ever fully resolved but when it comes to stuff you eat I feel it's best not to take any chances.

I thought Europe banned GMOs

why do you say you were eating bread when you clearly mean to say naan?

Ye I don't have anything with it in and am trying to ween off sugary drinks altogether (but it is surprisingly hard)

Wheat in the developed world and anywhere buying from it is NOT the same that even your mother ate, much less your grandparents.

It´s Dwarf Wheat, also tremendously over-processed to be as blood sugar elevating as possible which causes all manner of symptoms. Ranging from hormone issues (thyroid), brain ataxia (extreme cases, unconfirmed) diabetes and metabolic syndrome symptoms.
It´s a fucking crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=1mS5SvHg7M4

Attached: 1527463025177.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Maybe you have an allergy to European wheat, specifically. Idk. Where are you from? When I went to the UK the tap made me have a cold for a few days but others was fine.

Oh and you are of course correct about the pesticides excarbarating this problem, not to mention the nutrient poor soil.
Even the meat is less healthy than it could be, perhaps not from treatment of the animal (but I doubt it helps) but from eating unnatural foods for that specific animal. Modernity in whole was a mistake.

I feel shitty if i eat junk food ( organic or not). If i eat clean (again, not nessesarily organic since its a meme for cucks like op) everything is fine. I think its just age

People evolved with microbacteria inside of them being passed down like genes. For this reason many foods and bacteria (and other microorganisms which live inside the food you eat) are unpalatable between cultures.

I can't really comment on how industrial farms are run in the UK but if it's like the US, for one thing, they don't store the grains long enough for it to ferment mildly; they force feed their cows shit; they force feed their pigs shit (including other pigs); pretty much everything you eat was grown in a one-crop or one-animal environment; etc etc etc. I could go on for ages but I would just be repeating things I've read from Joel Salatin.

Industrial food products really are abominations.

Make lemonade with water, stevia and citrus juice if you need to drink something sweet

t. Brainlet completely oblivious to the extreme rise of a swath of diseases / symptom clusters all relating back to food and most often gluten / wheat / grains.

Absolutely, I have noticed over the last 2-3 years that I can hardly eat anything without feeling bloated and having digestive issues

I used to have 3 cans of coke a day believe it or not mate, but now I've made a conscious effort to eat, drink and live organic basically. I've replaced the soft drinks with Naked juices because I still need my sweet fix.

Literally just had a 40 minute episode of diarrhea before reading this. When I was a kid I was fine, seems now that I'm older I'm just always shitting and always have a surplus of stomach acid.

Seems like everyone around me is struggling with GI problems as well. Kike food companies are killing us tbhhh.

Attached: 1516045352132.jpg (720x717, 26K)

its an issue with food supply.

back in the old days general store owners would cut their flour with sawdust or sand.
becuase they wanted to make the dollar last longer for them.

that might be the case now.

but thing that changed though is where the general store had no want for more actual flour
many companies these days find it hard to find quality food grade stuffs to feed to population. so to meet deman they have to convince the FDA to lower their standards and use a bunch of crap for filler just to ensure we keep the same amount of people we are feeding, fed plus a bit more.

or maybe they FUD it like that becuase thats just a good aggresive business strategy,

Don't trust stevia desu

It's possibly the Roundup (Glyphosate) they spray on our crops.
Don't go down the rabbit hole on this one unless you want to become obsessively paranoid though.

There are some additives in cheap bread products that are used to increase volume, shelf life, aid in processing etc that some people have issues with, mainly calcium propionate. Potassium Bromate too but I think it's out of use basically everywhere.
t. manages a gigantic wholesale bakery

I don't really understand what this all means? I notice the wheat in the fields is a lot greener and thicker than the wild wheat, is that what that guy talks about?

W-what am I to do against the modern Wheat Jew, Sven? I only eat multigrain bread

Things im allergic to:
>fish
>shrimp
>melons
>cucumber
>bananas
How white am i?

>Modernity in whole was a mistake.
No, industrialized farms (who only exist because people are uninformed and the government subsidizes them, not because they are even profitable in the long run compared to more holistic farming) were though. Modernity is good.

I am trying to change to cinnamon-type tea because normally I drink out of boredom and tea is time consuming to make so solves that problem

stevia tastes like aluminum though.. I'd rather drink sucralose and risk shitting my pants

This. Now it’s cut with s. oy

>immune to issues

I'm sure this is why obesity os an actual epidemic

There's a lot of muzzies and pakis and indians making and handling the food in the UK, so you're probably getting consistent food poisoning because none of these people wash their hands or clean themselves and they wipe their asses with their hands.

This is a good point, try casually mentioning at work or school "Oh I really shouldn´t have had that pizza, I always get x y z after eating so much bread hehe" and just watch how many will join in with their own complaints and issues.
It has been and is spreading like wildfire.

Attached: Man Must Build.jpg (1024x640, 157K)

wait how can be one be allergic to a fish? are you allergic to a specific type of shit

nmmm this, cook your own food

i shit you not i've only started to get a belly in last few months. i do the same shit i've always done so i've no idea why now i'm getting fat in that area. it's fucking weird.

It got to the point where it was really affecting my studies; I couldn't enjoy meals with friends and I would be scared to go to class. Now I can eat out but I have to be quite prudent regarding my meal choices and also ensure I have some buscopan on hand 'just in case'.

McDonalds and places like Pizza Express are still a no go though sadly which makes group lunches quite awkward because I end up eating 50% of my food.

You big puff. This little baby has a full English every morning and she's still hungry afterwards.

Attached: 20171226_100459(0).jpg (4128x3096, 3.12M)

I went back to the US for a few weeks, i was shitting blood. Its much better foodwise in the UK, there are still some bad selection but no where as bad as american food.

What is your home country?

What are they doing to us mate?

you all need to get off the carb jew.

In very short and simple terms:
The bible mentions wheat, aye? People have been eating bread for literally thousands of years yes? Okay so how in the fuck can every Joe and Jill be "sensitive" today?
Because it is not even close to the same species of wheat.
Now add processing to EXTREME lengths, meaning specifically a food item consisting of 3 parts for example, is only 1 part when it reaches your table.

I didn't realise it was such a wide ranging issue desu. It gives me a bit of hope that I can fix this without resorting to such restrictive diets.

Russian land lock tier

>organic only

you got scammed

A noticeable thing in the UK is you can't get non-halal meat takeaway in many places (except the occasional deli sort of shop)

The explosion in auto immune disorders is something thats still not understand by health experts. A recent Harvard history lecture talked about how the use of antibiotics is most likely what causes the rise in auto immune issues.
I have celiac disease and crohns disease, developed it in my early 20s after deploying with the army to Iraq. During my deployment I had a super bad stomach/colon infection that nearly got me medivac'd to Germany. They pumped me full of antibiotics. Ever since that deployment, my stomach and asshole hasn't been the same.
There are literally greek doctor in the year 100AD notes about an mysterious illness that has the same exact symptoms as celiac diease. The doctor named it Koiliakos which has become turned into the modern word we know today as celiac.
White Nordic people have the highest chance of developing celiac disease out of any group of people on earth. So no, not from nigger admixture.

more like 3 mass produced sausages packed in organic packaging kek

You can heirloom seeds in the US I am fairly certain, but if you are already fat I´d try a more paleo / lchf leaning diet for a few weeks and see how you feel. I lost 20kgs in a short time span from eating mainly animal proteins, some greens and salads plus some cheese. Then you add stuff piecemeal. The trick with "dieting" or rather changing your diet, is eat GOOD and filling foods. The whole 80s fat scare was misguided or corrupt, it was grains and fast carbs all along.

Yup. I am super strict about my diet and I still have these explosive days every once in awhile. It used to be so bad I was scared to go to class as well.

I work in the healthcare field now and it can really affect work.

The processing in bread is crazy now. I buy a loaf and it never gets moldy.

go back nigger.

Need a native to shit up yer bum and fix your gut bacteria mate.
>t. microbiologist

Food in the west is poisoned in order to attack your fertility and wipe out your gut bacteria.

Avoid everything in the store that contain industrial vegetable fat (that's like 90% of all the shit they sell). That's a good starting point.
Also look for raw dairy products.

Tbh allergies are more complex than sensitivites. You probably messed up your immune system and are now auto immune. Any chronic / degenerative disease? Probably your moms have hashimotos thyroid disease.

Attached: 1341313513531.jpg (798x418, 80K)

BHT is a helluva antioxidant

cheese is great +1

>smartphones are good
Frankly I wish I was born in a much rougher and less developed time. Wooden sailboat kind of era.

I'm going to try the low FODMAP meme to see if it will completely stop this 'nervous stomach'. I have a feeling this weird wheat here caused me to have SIBO because of all the sugars so I'll see if I can get a test for that as well.

a lot of products cut their flour with sawdust now and it's totally legal
they call it cellulose and it's in every snack food
it's more prevalent than soi and they are putting more of it in to cut the calories in the snacks
it's why all the snack foods you loved as a kid taste like shit now...because they're made with so much sawdust that even a ton of high fructose corn syrup can't disguise that crap food flavor
FDA eliminated the competition and allowed the monopolization of the industrial food system that can now legally feed us the shit the FDA was created to regulate

>unable to understand OP
non white detected

And where is "back home"

/oursaviour/

Attached: 1200px-Yakult_drink.jpg (1200x1715, 230K)

EU did, that's why OP is complaining about USA

this one?

Attached: gbh.jpg (724x1024, 111K)

rareseeds.com
great selection and I know some of the old order farmers that grow for their seed bank

go to your home country and eat bread. Problem solved. Pesticides ruin the food for your kind.

Scotlandfag here. 95% of NORMAL WHEAT bread in the UK has literal S O Y and a bunch of other shit added to it. When I was in a different supermarket one day and my regular Scottish bread company's product wasn't stocked, I checked every major British bread brands ingredient list looking for an alternative. Literally every single one, including the supermarket own brand versions, contained S O Y and other shit that doesn't need to be in there.
I found a Polish brand of bread which was unadultered like my regular Scottish brand, and it was delicious. Poles, I don't care for your shrink-wrapped smoked hams, but your bread is damn good.
Source: the bakery section at literally any British shop, but you can easily fact check with me with nutrition websites which list ingredients for aforementioned products.

No he's complaining about the UK

fuck is that

Its the (((GMOs))). Basically we fucked up with a lot of grains and activated certain Lectins in Gluten that causes massive inflammation in the human body. Of course (((Monsanto))) will never let an actual study be done.

Yea, just keep trying things until you find something that works. This is what I do:

Raw-foods as much as possible
Replace one meal each day with raw fruit smoothie
No red meat, chicken, fish, veggies
Absolutely no fast food
One meal can have carbs a day
Identify foods that fuck with your stomach and eliminate them (for me, it was cheese, creams and coffee)

Faggot. What's your home country? Better not be like Algeria...

it is a drink filled with meme bacteria that don't do shit but tastes so good

I went gluten free and about one week after I started my balls stopped itching. I kid you not. I haven't need to scratch my balls ever since I know produce little to no dick cheese either.

Explain this shit.

major acid reflux, IBS
medication is not helping.
I shouldn't have this, I am not fat, don't drink or do anything else

*No red meat. Only chicken, fish and veggies

Also this you're probably ingesting too many carbs anyway. I eat maximum two regular/thin slices of bread a day, and then perhaps a portion of rice or pasta or a small portion of potatoes as well. Zero refined sugars. Lots of fat and protein.

I live in edinburgh - what bread do you buy?

There is a lot of cross-contamination with GMOs and organic. So basically most of exported grain contains GMOs. UK is a large importer.

This is most likely what is happening
youtube.com/watch?v=pV-wbEEYcS4
But in the US, hfcs and regular old white hemlock is also a likely culprit
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM&t=129s

Attached: 1525565755029.jpg (900x1200, 167K)

Yep! It seems I can have tinned mushrooms :O, I thought all mushrooms weren't allowed so that made me happy lol.

Now, I just have to navigate the awkward scenario of having to tell people I can't make lunches or dinners because I'm on a diet.

Same here. Major acid reflux to the point where I take a significant medication for it. I'm only 25, perfect weight, exercise daily, healthy diet and no history of eating shitty.

What bread do you buy? Do they deliver? I miss eating good bread man.

Only the toast is really bad in a full english. Maybe the meat is not of the highest quality but the protein and fat is all good.

you but liquid

Attached: designated street squisher.webm (640x352, 2.88M)

Maybe you ate all the cheese, and the lice on your balls surrendered.

Friendly reminder that if you have issues digesting food, you are an utter genetic failure, and don’t deserve to live. Who the fuck gets IBS and bloating from bread?

I was shocked at first as well, but when you look into the range of symptoms diabetes or thyroid disease can cause, and then you find out these two can come from diet (sugar, carbs, miscellaneous poisons) and it all falls together.

There is a large monsanto office in Cambridge - although maybe that is just for research purposes